100 million dollars for an attack that kills zero aircraft and accomplishes nothing strategically

Was the purpose of the attack to also allow Syria to be notified in advance so that their personnel and equipment could be removed?

There was time, as was intended, to remove personnel but nothing else.

As you know, reading those horrible headlines, the free world stood up and cheered that America is back and the free world once again has a leader. They're thankful after that eight year gap of leading from behind and causing this SNAFU.

Was the purpose of the attack to also allow Syria to be notified in advance so that their personnel and equipment could be removed?

There was time, as was intended, to remove personnel but nothing else.

As you know, reading those horrible headlines, the free world stood up and cheered that America is back and the free world once again has a leader. They're thankful after that eight year gap of leading from behind and causing this SNAFU.
This snafu as you call it was all begun with the Bush invasion of Iraq. NEVER FORGET

This snafu as you call it was all begun with the Bush invasion of Iraq. NEVER FORGET

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

"Could Be One of the Great Achievements of This Administration" The vice president said he’d been to Iraq 17 times and visits the country every three months or so. "I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society" he said. "It's impressed me. I've been impressed how they have been deciding to use the political process rather than guns to settle their differences."

- Vice President Joe Biden (D) Feb. 10, 2010

How has the war President Barack Hussein Obama said we SHOULD have been fighting going? How is the Middle East going now that President Obama is President? Oh, Afghanistan just crossed 2,330 American fatalities. Seventy percent of whom died since President Obama took office.

And now the Obama administration wants to TAKE CREDIT for the Iraq war…whew….

It all began with Bush and every single think can be traced back to that disaster of an invasion. Now Trump wants to remove Assad from power? Haven't we learned that lesson already.

I'd say we spent more on Obama's travels because he went to different places every time, but the media didn't consider weekend getaways vacations till Trump became president.

You're 100% right!

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's vacations were incredibly expensive. His family frequently vacationed separately but always at the most expensive, exotic, exclusive locations in the world. Each vacation required advance teams up to a year ahead, installation of all new electronics, communication systems and, most importantly, security.

Mar-a-Lago is now the Southern White House and it is permanently installed security, any and all communications in place without having to be moved. The President has owned the property since 1985 so it's certainly not like this was a special thing the President did after being elected.

When did President Obama go home to his mansion he bought in Chicago, with the help of a convicted felon? I can't remember the Obama family ever going back.

I'd say we spent more on Obama's travels because he went to different places every time, but the media didn't consider weekend getaways vacations till Trump became president.

You're 100% right!

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama's vacations were incredibly expensive. His family frequently vacationed separately but always at the most expensive, exotic, exclusive locations in the world. Each vacation required advance teams up to a year ahead, installation of all new electronics, communication systems and, most importantly, security.

Mar-a-Lago is now the Southern White House and it is permanently installed security, any and all communications in place without having to be moved. The President has owned the property since 1985 so it's certainly not like this was a special thing the President did after being elected.

When did President Obama go home to his mansion he bought in Chicago, with the help of a convicted felon? I can't remember the Obama family ever going back.
do you want to talk about the 180 million it will cost to guard Trump tower, or the extra 100 million it will cost for Trumps trips to Florida? How about the millions to guard his children while they are flying all over the world to do business for Trump

There was time, as was intended, to remove personnel but nothing else..

Yet when the IAEA would give Iran two hours notice of a nuclear facility inspection, republicans said that was enough time for them to move the evidence somewhere else, including cleaning up residual radiation, the piping and plumbing, the enrichment tanks, the whole ball of wax.

But given two hours warning Assad couldn't move the planes, trucks, and other service equipment to a safe location?

They already ran the figures. Obama vacations cost $89 million. That's what we've spent on Trump so far this year.

Obama rarely had weekend get aways other than camp david.

You're so ignorant about what petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, and his family, hated Camp David and went there only a few times. It wasn't elegant enough for his Presidential tastes.

That way the secret service didn't spent millions of dollars protecting it. DUH !!!

They already ran the figures. Obama vacations cost $89 million. That's what we've spent on Trump so far this year.
The secret service has already told us they are out of money and will have to cut back to even begin to cover the Trumps

Yet when the IAEA would give Iran two hours notice of a nuclear facility inspection, republicans said that was enough time for them to move the evidence somewhere else, including cleaning up residual radiation, the piping and plumbing, the enrichment tanks, the whole ball of wax.

But given two hours warning Assad couldn't move the planes, trucks, and other service equipment to a safe location?

You need to get your facts right. When you manage that, come back.

You're so ignorant about what petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, and his family, hated Camp David and went there only a few times. It wasn't elegant enough for his Presidential tastes.
Is 39 times more than a few, asshole. You are full of bull shit

It's on the public record, why they think they can get away with it is beyond me.

You got better facts, asshole, or just more lies

The replublican meme is that Iran can move mountains in two hours to get around the IAEA inspections, but that Syria can't move trucks and planes in the same two hours.

There was time, as was intended, to remove personnel but nothing else..

I remember Obama giving Syria notice before Dropping bombs.

Forum List

Back