100 million dollars for an attack that kills zero aircraft and accomplishes nothing strategically

The secret service has already told us they are out of money and will have to cut back to even begin to cover the Trumps

Then you'll be glad to provide us all with your reliable source along with their link. Thanks!

NATO shelters, built to standard designs across the continent, were designed to withstand a direct hit by a 500 lb (226 kg) bomb,

The Tomahawks were the latest design and carried 1,000 pounds of explosives.

The lies you fascists tell.....

From Snopes, a far left Progressive site.

WHAT'S TRUE

Accounting errors found by HUD's Office of the Inspector General in 2015 and 2016 financial statements totaled more than $500 billion.

Nuff said!

lol, Trump plans to pay for that 100 million folly by cutting taxes for the Rich,

and using all the revenue that will pour in.

than camp david.

You're so ignorant about what petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, and his family, hated Camp David and went there only a few times. It wasn't elegant enough for his Presidential tastes.
Is 39 times more than a few, asshole. You are full of bull shit

It's on the public record, why they think they can get away with it is beyond me.[/QUOTE]
Yes I checked the public record asshole
The secret service has already told us they are out of money and will have to cut back to even begin to cover the Trumps

Then you'll be glad to provide us all with your reliable source along with their link. Thanks!
Are you too fucking lazy to try "google"

It's on the public record, why they think they can get away with it is beyond me.
Yes I checked the public record asshole[/QUOTE]

Wow...39 times in EIGHT YEARS!

"Obama’s a virtual stranger, though, in comparison with his predecessor. George W. Bush paid 126 visits to Camp David at a similar point in his presidency, spanning all or part of almost 400 days there. By the end of his eight years in office, he’d made 150 trips up the mountain, on all or part of 491 days"

Obama's 38th Camp David Tour: History of a Presidential Playground With a Vacation Count | The Huffington Post

United States Department of Housing and Urban Development/Annual budget

View attachment 120867
32.6 billion USD

Obama stole $500 billion? From an agency that had a total budget of $260 billion for the entire Obama administration. Let's see, 500, divided by, carry the two, add the six, and the answer is, you're just a political hack.

{
The HUD report found $500 billion in fraud and mismanagement in the government agency.

What We Found

The total amounts of errors corrected in HUD’s notes and consolidated financial statements were $516.4 billion and $3.4 billion, respectively.

How does an agency that only spent $260 billion, end up with a $520 billion error?

Educate yourself, Comrade Brown Shirt.

https://www.hudoig.gov/sites/default/files/documents/2017-FO-0005.pdf

So this audit was begun under Obama and reported first while Obama was President and is now being claimed as being the result of work done by Ben Carson.

So typical of Trump to take credit for Obama's work.

Honestly, I believe when the numbers come out on this the United States is going to look more pathetic than ever. A weak, irrational, and impulsive Trump switches his entire foreign policy stance in a day due to some graphic videos, and signs off on a costly missile strike on an airfield that was probably evacuated...

1. Immediately after the chemical attack, when they relocated their air assets to prevent something like this from happening

2. When Donald red phoned the Russians, and they told their Syrian allies to move their air assets from the chemical weapon bases.

This was a high risk publicity stunt, and it took 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal. It also makes him look like a major hypocrite for saying this, after tweeting several years ago that Obama should get congressional approval. Syria, Russia, and Iran are already spinning this to shame America. Hell, America should be ashamed for its weak armed imperialism.

/---- Did you know Dick Cheney blew up the WTC too?

They can come here legally.
Thats not what Trumps immigration plan was, sweetie. Thankfully it was shot down by the courts
You like judges to be able to over ride presidents? I see how you like the nuclear option now, that your party came up with. Be careful for what you wish for.
Wrong honey bunch, the nuclear option was never intended to be used for SC nominations. Its the only way your kind could fill an opening, lie and cheat.
That is a lie, they did it to over ride the republicans for anything they wanted. I'm sure you supported it then. I said back then it was wrong, but liberals said it was right.
In 250 years of our country, the "nuclear" option has NEVER been used to elect a SC justice. Now shove that up your lying ass
Provide evidence that EVERY single SC Justice ever to serve on the bench required a 60 percent approval.

than camp david.

You're so ignorant about what petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama, and his family, hated Camp David and went there only a few times. It wasn't elegant enough for his Presidential tastes.
Is 39 times more than a few, asshole. You are full of bull shit

It's on the public record, why they think they can get away with it is beyond me.
Yes I checked the public record asshole

Are you too fucking lazy to try "google"[/QUOTE]
You made the claim back it up or shut up. That's what YOU demand of those that say stuff in response.

Forum List

Back