1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

Many of the people who live in Murietta have already been driven out of their prior homes by Hispanics. They don't want to go through it again. Now that the Obama regime is trying to strong arm residents to take these MEN into their homes, they are in a state of rebellion.

Allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. LMAO Is that the new DNC spew???

I don't call American Citizens voiceing their opinions about having their town used as a dumpsite for these idiots as jerks.

California is already overrun with illegals who cost that state in the millions every year.

Yeah. If I were a resident of that Town I'd be a "jerk" as well.

Your an idiiot.

How are Real Americans supposed to Pursue Happiness when there are illegals over running the border?

Clearly, they are all racists, as the Progs will lecture us all.
Jerks is more like it, but xenophobic jerks. Let the Feds do their job.

We did let them do their job regarding our borders.
And look what happened.

We let them do their job with the VA.
And look what happened.

We let them do their job securing our Embassies and consulates abroad.
And look what happened.

We let them do their job when we gave them 500 million dollars to build a website.
And look what happened.

We let them do their job when we gave them 700 billion dollars to jump start the economy as they promised it would.
And look what happened.

But your answer is "let the feds do their job".

You sure you want that?

The citizens will be there if the buses come back. At this point, it's all for the cameras. The buses know they will have to turn back. The people know they will turn back.

The game changer is if La Raza (The Race) shows up. Then it could get hairy.

WATCH: 1,000 Angry Citizens Show Up to Town Hall to Protest Illegal Immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

How'd that work out the last time....

saluteofhonor.jpg

I don't call American Citizens voiceing their opinions about having their town used as a dumpsite for these idiots as jerks.

California is already overrun with illegals who cost that state in the millions every year.

Yeah. If I were a resident of that Town I'd be a "jerk" as well.

Your an idiiot.

If you don't mind, let me present your argument so a progressive can understand it...

All Americans have the right to peacefully voice their opinion. They have the right to be angry at their government and they have the right to show their anger as long as it is within the law.

In this case, Murietta is well aware of how the undocumented immigrant situation in California contributed (not caused, but contributed) to its financial woes. Whereas most in Murietta feel for these children, they do not understand why they have been singled out as one of the municipalities that needs to deal with the issue.

They do not want to be seen as jerks, They want to be seen as any other American that is not pleased with governmental decisions that affect them....such as Women and the Hobby Lobby decision.

But he is an idiot anyway,:eusa_angel:

Murietta is getting all the attention but buses have been turned back in Long Island, Chicago and Virginia.

Allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. LMAO Is that the new DNC spew???

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS NOTION THEY GET TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT IS BEYOND ME... DO THEY GET TO LEAVE THEIR CELL EVERY DAY ??? ARE THEY NOT BEHIND BARS ??? IT AMAZES ME HOW RACIST YOU ARE ...YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERES ARE RAMPAGING ALL OVE THE BOARDERS KILLING PEOPLE TAKE WHAT EVFER THEY WANT... WHEN ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS TO CROSS THE BOARDER TO KEEP FROM GETTING KILL IN THEIR COUNTRY... IF IT WE ME, I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING...YOU ARE ONE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.. HOW YOU HATE SO MUCH IS BEYOUND ME ... WHAT, DID YOUR DADDY MOLEST YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD TO CAUSE THIS HATE TOWARDS YOUNG WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN ??? WHAT iS your problem???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back