1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

WATCH: 1,000 Angry Citizens Show Up to Town Hall to Protest Illegal Immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

This guy wishes he was there to make it 1001.

hall20130129173645253.jpeg

He hated (feared) immigrants too.

Allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. LMAO Is that the new DNC spew???

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS NOTION THEY GET TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT IS BEYOND ME... DO THEY GET TO LEAVE THEIR CELL EVERY DAY ??? ARE THEY NOT BEHIND BARS ??? IT AMAZES ME HOW RACIST YOU ARE ...YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERES ARE RAMPAGING ALL OVE THE BOARDERS KILLING PEOPLE TAKE WHAT EVFER THEY WANT... WHEN ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS TO CROSS THE BOARDER TO KEEP FROM GETTING KILL IN THEIR COUNTRY... IF IT WE ME, I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING...YOU ARE ONE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.. HOW YOU HATE SO MUCH IS BEYOUND ME ... WHAT, DID YOUR DADDY MOLEST YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD TO CAUSE THIS HATE TOWARDS YOUNG WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN ??? WHAT iS your problem???

Exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

You are the one who identified them with that....not her.

What makes you think she didn't mean "whatever they want such as taking a cash only job so they can try to move forward"...

Why do you identify these south Americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me YOU are proving to us that the left are the racists.

Hey billyerock....

Curious...

How many adoptive or foster children do you have?

I mean, those poor kids...No families, no one who shows them love on a regular basis. So confused.

How many do you have?

Or do you just "care" about them, but not willing to have them put more of a burden on your life during these difficult times?

Just curious.

Clearly, they are all racists, as the Progs will lecture us all.
Jerks is more like it, but xenophobic jerks. Let the Feds do their job.

Didn't take long for this pro-illegal poster to show up.

This folks is the modern Dim. Someone who has no more respect for our borders than the illegals themselves.

Never forget !!! If you want to fight this scourge of illegal immigration, you must stop voting for Dimocrats !!!!

A vote for a Dim is a vote for more illegal immigration.

RW's pounding their chest on a message board with all their brilliant ideas will fix immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and halled off to the prizon right down the street ... couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

Umm, no, because they didn't. The video showed nothing of the kind. The only people to get arrested and hauled off, have been your brother leftist agitators who were bussed in to Murrieta from Los Angeles. They attacked the legitimate protestors, attacked the cops, etc.

Nice try.

Looks like the leftists here are getting desperate. They are makig up lies about what's happening at the protests, town meetings, etc., hoping they can fool people into thinking it's the anti-illegal-immigration protestors who are doing bad things, instead of the leftists themselves who actually ARE getting arrested.

allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. Lmao is that the new dnc spew???

where do you get this notion they get to do what ever they want is beyond me... Do they get to leave their cell every day ??? Are they not behind bars ??? It amazes me how racist you are ...you try to make it sound like these children and their motheres are rampaging all ove the boarders killing people take what evfer they want... When all they have done is to cross the boarder to keep from getting kill in their country... If it we me, i would be doing the same thing...you are one disgusting human being.. How you hate so much is beyound me ... What, did your daddy molest you when you were a child to cause this hate towards young woman and their children ??? What is your problem???

exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

IF SHE MEANT TO TAKE CASH JOBS THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE TWO SENTANSES... SHE DIDN'T DO THAT SHE IMPLIED TO BREAK THE LAW AND DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT

What makes you think she didn't mean "whatever they want such as taking a cash only job so they can try to move forward"...

Why do you identify these south americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me you are proving to us that the left are the racists.

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want, break any law they want, are you that stupied???

Last edited:
where do you get this notion they get to do what ever they want is beyond me... Do they get to leave their cell every day ??? Are they not behind bars ??? It amazes me how racist you are ...you try to make it sound like these children and their motheres are rampaging all ove the boarders killing people take what evfer they want... When all they have done is to cross the boarder to keep from getting kill in their country... If it we me, i would be doing the same thing...you are one disgusting human being.. How you hate so much is beyound me ... What, did your daddy molest you when you were a child to cause this hate towards young woman and their children ??? What is your problem???

exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want break any law they want are you that stupied???

Hey sparky...

When she said "allow them to break the law and do whatever they want"....she was referring to breaking our borders law...and then be allowed to do whatever they want.

Man.....you immediately saw these South Americans as breaking the law by killing and stealing.

You need to reflect on that, my man

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want break any law they want are you that stupied???

Hey sparky...

When she said "allow them to break the law and do whatever they want"....she was referring to breaking our borders law...and then be allowed to do whatever they want.

Man.....you immediately saw these South Americans as breaking the law by killing and stealing.

He knew that.. it's a typical liberal ploy in order to move the goalposts and not deal with the facts.

Hey billyerock....

Curious...

How many adoptive or foster children do you have?

I mean, those poor kids...No families, no one who shows them love on a regular basis. So confused.

How many do you have?

Or do you just "care" about them, but not willing to have them put more of a burden on your life during these difficult times?

Just curious.

Hey Billyerock...as hard as it will be for you to address the above question....please do.

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and hauled off to the prizon right down the street ... couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

Umm, no, because they didn't. The video showed nothing of the kind. The only people to get arrested and hauled off, have been your brother leftist agitators who were bussed in to Murrieta from Los Angeles. They attacked the legitimate protestors, attacked the cops, etc.

Nice try.

Looks like the leftists here are getting desperate. They are makig up lies about what's happening at the protests, town meetings, etc., hoping they can fool people into thinking it's the anti-illegal-immigration protestors who are doing bad things, instead of the leftists themselves who actually ARE getting arrested.

THOSE WERE THE PROTESTER THEY HALED OFF NOT THE LEFTIST ...IT WAS YOUR RACIST TEABAGGER HATERS THAT WAS HAULDED OFF:lol::lol::lol:

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and hauled off to the prizon right down the street ... couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

Nice try.

THOSE WERE THE PROTESTER THEY HALED OFF NOT THE LEFTIST ...IT WAS YOUR RACIST TEABAGGER HATERS THAT WAS HAULDED OFF:lol::lol::lol:

Evidence?

Hey sparky...

He knew that.. it's a typical liberal ploy in order to move the goalposts and not deal with the facts.

the FACT is immigration is screwed up. Until Congress takes action by either enforcing current laws, or passing new legislation and STANDING by their decisions, immigration will remain screwed up ... just like you.

Forum List

Back