1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

Your stupid shit didn't work .. you're nothing but an angry black man with a chip on his shoulder.. You can move the hell along too..

You sure seem to focus on posters' race and sexuality. Can't argue the topic, can you?

She does seem to jump to conclusions based on ...what? An avatar of an old typewriter poking fun at the GOP? That IS quite a leap.

Repeat: some media sources report a few dozen showed up, maybe Burger King had triple Whoppers with king size fries, quart "milkshakes", and sides of jumbo grease on sale that day.

exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

IF SHE MEANT TO TAKE CASH JOBS THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE TWO SENTANSES... SHE DIDN'T DO THAT SHE IMPLIED TO BREAK THE LAW AND DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT

You are the one who identified them with that....not her.

What makes you think she didn't mean "whatever they want such as taking a cash only job so they can try to move forward"...

Why do you identify these south americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me you are proving to us that the left are the racists.

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want, break any law they want, are you that stupied???

Here we have a jokester who thinks these immigrants have a true respect for the laws in this country, sort of like a buffet where get to choose the ones you like.

How much Spanish do you speak and understand? None? OK. You might consider that these kids flooding the border speak no English. Their parents don't either. They are conned by "coyotes" into believing that is OK to come here.

Sort of like the Irish who were told in the mid 1800s that they would find a pot of gold when they came to America. But many times they were scalped and duped on the docks in New York and learned that they were nothing but "shanty" trash.

Got it yet? No?

Well these people didn't think your ancestors had any respect for their laws either. Now STFU.

american-indians-3.jpg

This is what Murietta doesn't want in Murietta. This is what's on those buses.

"
We have six minors in Nogales who have admitted to killing and doing grievous bodily injuries. One admitted to killing as young as eight years old," an agent tells Townhall anonymously for fear of losing his job for speaking out. "They are being held for placement in the U.S."

By U.S. legal standards many gang members operating in Central American countries and traveling north are classified as minors due to being under the age of 18. However, many young males are actively engaged in violent cartel and criminal activity, yet are treated as children when processed through the Department of Human Services or Department of Homeland Security systems.

Take a look at that MAN. Does he look like an innocent, terrified, child to you?

"But remember, this is a 'humanitarian crisis.' They are just kids," he said in a frustrated and sarcastic tone. "They are MS-13 gang members. They've done everything from torture to murder. They act as teenage 'enforcers.'"

Illegal Unaccompanied Minors Being Held For Placement in U.S. Admit to Engaging in Torture and Murder - Katie Pavlich

Yup. Another good reason to send these people back to wherever the hell they came from and save we taxpayers a boatload of money.

Let their own countries deal with em. Just get em the hell out of mine.

Perhaps if they where met with law enforcement and national guardsmen instead of taxpayer assistance programs, we might find fewer illegals with an excuse to come here.

You sure seem to focus on posters' race and sexuality. Can't argue the topic, can you?

She does seem to jump to conclusions based on ...what? An avatar of an old typewriter poking fun at the GOP? That IS quite a leap.

Repeat: some media sources report a few dozen showed up, maybe Burger King had triple Whoppers with king size fries, quart "milkshakes", and sides of jumbo grease on sale that day.

All they have to do is fill a camera lens at a range of about 25' and it's a story. Sort of like foreign correspondents who say that as soon as they show up a crowd follows.

This is what Murietta doesn't want in Murietta. This is what's on those buses.

"

Take a look at that MAN. Does he look like an innocent, terrified, child to you?

Illegal Unaccompanied Minors Being Held For Placement in U.S. Admit to Engaging in Torture and Murder - Katie Pavlich

Yup. Another good reason to send these people back to wherever the hell they came from and save we taxpayers a boatload of money.

Perhaps if they where met with law enforcement and national guardsmen instead of taxpayer assistance programs, we might find fewer illegals with an excuse to come here.

Insufferable arrogance combined with sheer stupidity is a lethal combination. Maybe you should suggest them taking rope and looking for a tree or two as well.

Sure she ran away. I think she only came back because she was getting soundly mocked, and deservedly so. Then she offered up something that didn't even come close to proving her claim, probably just so she could point to it AS an answer to my challenge. Even her latest response today to your post is a bald-faced lie.

As for me, once I've identified and soundly proven that a person is a liar, I don't see any point of continuing to interact with that person because, aside from sound arguments, credibility is pretty much all you have on a forum like this. Once a person proves that their own credibility means nothing to them, then why should their opinion on any subject under the sun matter to me at all? Answer: It doesn't. Let her play her candy ass games with someone else who's interested in her nonsense.

The only thing that you proved is that YOU all by yourself with your demented mindset, assigned me your thought process regarding assassination and this President.. YOU DID THAT... For the last time, you didnt' come in to this thread to debate me but to throw out some fucking nuttyass BULLSHIT about my wanting this President to be assassinated or along those lines.. You opened up a can of worms with your hate and spew then had the audacity to deny it. I linked the thread after you gloated there was no proof and I was a liar..END OF FUCKING STORY - Now move the fuck along sicko.

So...you would have no problem stating, for the record, that you would be really upset to hear that President Obama had been assassinated...or someone had tried to assassinate him, right?

In another thread, LGS said she "I would be the first person to defend this President against any attempt on his life..".

...if you can believe that.

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want, break any law they want, are you that stupied???

Here we have a jokester who thinks these immigrants have a true respect for the laws in this country, sort of like a buffet where get to choose the ones you like.

How much Spanish do you speak and understand? None? OK. You might consider that these kids flooding the border speak no English. Their parents don't either. They are conned by "coyotes" into believing that is OK to come here.

Sort of like the Irish who were told in the mid 1800s that they would find a pot of gold when they came to America. But many times they were scalped and duped on the docks in New York and learned that they were nothing but "shanty" trash.

Got it yet? No?

Well these people didn't think your ancestors had any respect for their laws either. Now STFU.

american-indians-3.jpg

Yo hablo poco espanol y comprendo como los hispanos también con signos en espanol.

That being said, you honestly want me to believe we don't do enough to accommodate those Hispanics by posting signs in Spanish? How much of an idiot are you, to think they have absolutely no clue as to what they are doing? They just would rather look for those places that aren't patrolled, than simply wander their way across guarded international border crossings. We have plenty of immigrants that choose to obey Federal Immigration laws from other nations, and I'm sure their English isn't the best either (some none at all) yet they seem to all manage just fine. So don't give me this lame excuse that they don't comprehend, or have no idea that they just happen to be breaking the law.

yes they did ... I read an article that said protesters burned an American flag on the 4th too .. burn the Flag, seriously ? some peeps are batcrazy.

July 7, 2014, 6:27 PM

Dozens of protesters gathered Monday in Murrieta to challenge the expected arrival of buses carrying detained immigrants to a Border Patrol station in the Inland Empire city..

But protesters waited in vain as the buses they thought would head their way instead traveled to a Border Patrol facility in San Ysidro, in San Diego County.

Federal officials did not say whether the buses were redirected to San Ysidro, or were designated to go there all along

Last edited:

Insufferable arrogance combined with sheer stupidity is a lethal combination. Maybe you should suggest them taking rope and looking for a tree or two as well.

Yeah, right, because deporting someone who broke our immigration laws is the same as lynching a negro.

You just proved that there is no natural limit to libturd idiocy.

oblivious-asshole-award.jpg

Last edited:

Actually I have more of a respect for all those OTHER immigrants that want to be citizens of this country and the long process it takes to make it through, than you apparently do. If allowing everyone the same opportunity, follow the same set of rules, and show no form of favoritism implies that I am a racist .... then perhaps you need to seek an education on what that term really means.

What have we learned?

1) This is less than 1% of the local population. Piss in the ocean.

2) Tea Baggers don't have jobs.

Allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. LMAO Is that the new DNC spew???

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS NOTION THEY GET TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT IS BEYOND ME... DO THEY GET TO LEAVE THEIR CELL EVERY DAY ??? ARE THEY NOT BEHIND BARS ??? IT AMAZES ME HOW RACIST YOU ARE ...YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERES ARE RAMPAGING ALL OVE THE BOARDERS KILLING PEOPLE TAKE WHAT EVFER THEY WANT... WHEN ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS TO CROSS THE BOARDER TO KEEP FROM GETTING KILL IN THEIR COUNTRY... IF IT WE ME, I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING...YOU ARE ONE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.. HOW YOU HATE SO MUCH IS BEYOUND ME ... WHAT, DID YOUR DADDY MOLEST YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD TO CAUSE THIS HATE TOWARDS YOUNG WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN ??? WHAT iS your problem???

It's rather interesting how the term "racist" is being used towards those who believe in upholding federal immigration laws, not those in support of breaking them. If race is the issue here, then how does it look focusing on ONE particular group of immigrants by offering them special treatment through granting them instant citizenship, drivers licenses, and free education? All this special treatment that's being done, while there are still many nationalities of immigrants from various parts of the world who ALSO want there opportunity to live here in the United States. The difference being, they actually follow federal immigration laws and wait years for the process to take its course. Yet those who wish to continue their support of one particular ethnic group achieving amnesty, have the nerve to call their opponents racist for desiring ALL immigrants be treated the same "under the law" without favoritism. Let the illegals undergo the same exhausting waiting process to enter this country, and let's not spit in the face of every immigrant that isn't seeking or granted amnesty but would much rather follow the laws of the land in seeking "legal" citizenship.

Please give a site where these people are given "instant citizenship?"
Also the only folks that I'm aware of that got special privileges were White people, did you comment on that???

many of the more than 400 gathered were illegal immigrants who had overstayed tourist visas. Others came to the meeting out of concern for undocumented Irish they know. The response overwhelmed even the organizers, some of whom helped forge a similar movement in the late 1980s that resulted in 48,000 visas for Irish immigrants.

We were staggered to find out that there are believed to be 40,000 undocumented Irish immigrants, and some of them have been here 15, 16 years, and families are being divided by the Atlantic," the executive director of the group, Kelly Fincham, said. "Many Irish-Americans felt that it [illegal immigration] was no longer an issue."
A New Immigration Movement Forms in Irish Community - The New York Sun

Sure she ran away. I think she only came back because she was getting soundly mocked, and deservedly so. Then she offered up something that didn't even come close to proving her claim, probably just so she could point to it AS an answer to my challenge. Even her latest response today to your post is a bald-faced lie.

As for me, once I've identified and soundly proven that a person is a liar, I don't see any point of continuing to interact with that person because, aside from sound arguments, credibility is pretty much all you have on a forum like this. Once a person proves that their own credibility means nothing to them, then why should their opinion on any subject under the sun matter to me at all? Answer: It doesn't. Let her play her candy ass games with someone else who's interested in her nonsense.

The only thing that you proved is that YOU all by yourself with your demented mindset, assigned me your thought process regarding assassination and this President.. YOU DID THAT... For the last time, you didnt' come in to this thread to debate me but to throw out some fucking nuttyass BULLSHIT about my wanting this President to be assassinated or along those lines.. You opened up a can of worms with your hate and spew then had the audacity to deny it. I linked the thread after you gloated there was no proof and I was a liar..END OF FUCKING STORY - Now move the fuck along sicko.

So...you would have no problem stating, for the record, that you would be really upset to hear that President Obama had been assassinated...or someone had tried to assassinate him, right?

I know I wouldn't be.:D

So answer the post, GumSlinger. Less than 1% of the population showed up for this protest. You are a media tool, admit it.

That probably the number of unemployed Republicans who could afford to show up because they weren't actually working.

Liberals show up in greater numbers because they don't have jobs.

Forum List

Back