1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

if any one sound uneducated that would you ... you seem to think your sentance structure is top notch ... why you even believe what you right everybody is supposed to read in what you didn't write... if any one is uneducate here, that would be you:lol::lol::lol:
thats what you usually do when you are outed, you try to save face:D:D:D

When one loses control they write....well....like you did in this post.

I suggest you calm down. You are making an ass of yourself.

you were makeing a ass of yourself well before ladygunslinger made a ass of here self ... you two are a couple fools and you have prove it here ... now clam down ... you can doooooooooooo it ...:lol::lol::lol:

P.S.
have you notice that when rightwingnutjobs lose it they try and point out their faults and misgivings on you:lol::lol::lol:

Billy have you noticed when someone posts when they are fucked up,they kinda make an ass of themselves?.....

WATCH: 1,000 Angry Citizens Show Up to Town Hall to Protest Illegal Immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

How'd that work out the last time....

How did it work for YOU last time?

guadalupe3.jpg

Maybe we will annex down to Mazatlan this time around....

Most of these illegal aliens are taking advantage of the Border Patrol being overwhelmed by their sheer numbers, of course. They know they will simply be arrested, held a few days, given a "Notice to Appear", and released into the U.S. with no further supervsion. Of course they throw away the "notice to Appear", and vanish, free as birds... just as they were counting on.

The leftist fanatics hope that normal people forget about that, of course.... :eusa_liar:

They won't disappear. They'll get false and/or stolen ID, and will reappear on the public dole.

not all of them.....dont be like Katz.....the majority of them will just disappear in the surrounding communities and work part time under the table jobs....

Most of these illegal aliens are taking advantage of the Border Patrol being overwhelmed by their sheer numbers, of course. They know they will simply be arrested, held a few days, given a "Notice to Appear", and released into the U.S. with no further supervsion. Of course they throw away the "notice to Appear", and vanish, free as birds... just as they were counting on.

The leftist fanatics hope that normal people forget about that, of course.... :eusa_liar:

when the INS picks you up they don't release you back into the public... they are held until they are either flown back to their country or are put on a bus and driven back tio their country.. where ever you get this notion they are released into the U.S. with no further supervsion is the most uneducate thing I have ever heard...:lol::lol::lol:

come to California dumbass....there is a reason there are around 4 million illegals here....

when the INS picks you up they don't release you back into the public... they are held until they are either flown back to their country or are put on a bus and driven back tio their country.. where ever you get this notion they are released into the U.S. with no further supervsion is the most uneducate thing I have ever heard...:lol::lol::lol:

They sure as hell do....
Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Given Bus Tickets To Cities Across America - TexasSparkle

This is common,do a little research.

ICE: Many Immigrants Skip Court Hearings | NBC 7 San Diego

I could go on....

Obviously, he's a real time example of a low-information voter.

Billies problem is that he does not question what he is told.....and yet just last week in another thread when i said this to him....he came unglued and said he does question things and its the reason why he is so well informed and im not.....:dunno:

Many of the people who live in Murietta have already been driven out of their prior homes by Hispanics. They don't want to go through it again. Now that the Obama regime is trying to strong arm residents to take these MEN into their homes, they are in a state of rebellion.

So that's what they're calling White Flight these days?

I read your claim. You said that he said that you wanted to watch the president being assassinated.

He didn't say that at all.

He said you'd probably be happy if the president was an attempted assassination. I don't doubt that for a minute.

Neither do I.
Nor do I...and Lying gunslinger has the MO of claiming posters said something...and running away when asked for proof.

she ran away?.....she produced something,whether its what Mustang wanted or not....she did not run away.....

WATCH: 1,000 Angry Citizens Show Up to Town Hall to Protest Illegal Immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

They have a tough road. Murietta is the lower economic twin to Temecula, which means that he city itself is overwhelmingly Hispanic.

This means that the protestors showing up, mostly don't live in Murietta, and will be coming up from Poway and San Diego, or down from Corona, Anaheim, and Yorba Linda. What that means is that the city council won't pay a lot of attention to the protests. I personally spoke to several people going down to the protest, none of them from Murietta.

my brother in law lives in Menifee....him and his buddies have gone over to watch.....lots of those people are from that area....

Many of the people who live in Murietta have already been driven out of their prior homes by Hispanics. They don't want to go through it again. Now that the Obama regime is trying to strong arm residents to take these MEN into their homes, they are in a state of rebellion.

You live in Murietta, right?

You live in Murietta, right?

Not far. I've been there many times. Now that blacks have joined the protests the narrative might change.

my brother in law lives in Menifee....him and his buddies have gone over to watch.....lots of those people are from that area....

This has a draw from a wide radius. KTLA was reporting that most people were not from Mureitta. Menifee is still a separate community. I pick up the train is West Corona and there were quite a few people talking about going down there.

This has a draw from a wide radius. KTLA was reporting that most people were not from Mureitta. Menifee is still a separate community. I pick up the train is West Corona and there were quite a few people talking about going down there.

Menifee is also right next door and not far from were this is happening....my bro in law lives about 6 miles from were this is happening,him and a handful of his friends have been going for the past week after work....he said he heard that too,and just had to check this out.....after being there he said KTLA better revise what they said....he said he was meeting lots of residents....

Neither do I.
Nor do I...and Lying gunslinger has the MO of claiming posters said something...and running away when asked for proof.

she ran away?.....she produced something,whether its what Mustang wanted or not....she did not run away.....

Thank you Harry.. There's nothing left to add.. This started with Mustang assigning me the despicable mindset of wanting the President assassinated. Then came the Zombie Circus Act with the typical players trying to move goalposts once I linked the post (Mustang had denied saying it)- then came the name calling, blah blah blah.. It's typical and boring.

Menifee is also right next door and not far from were this is happening....my bro in law lives about 6 miles from were this is happening,him and a handful of his friends have been going for the past week after work....he said he heard that too,and just had to check this out.....after being there he said KTLA better revise what they said....he said he was meeting lots of residents....

Either way, hope it has a positive impact on the situation.

Forum List

Back