1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

typical american lib, you'd rather see some of your fellow americans get hauled away than those that break our laws sneaking into our country.

so you would rather see americans break the law and nothing happens to them ... Cause they are rightwingnutjobs andthey can break the law, mean while federal marshal are hauling off illegals to jail and your right wingnutjobs want to stop them ... Thats right i forgot... Two wrongs makes a right in your rightwingnutjob world... My bad

Translation: *hiccup* *burp* Blah-blah. Grugmachlasak. Blather. More blather. A herniated disc. Duh.

Ladies and gentleman: What you read above is a classic example of a conservative mass debater.

How would new laws fix anything when Obama refuses to enforce the existing laws?

Which existing law is Obama refusing to enforce?

It isn't just Obama.
It's been the past 5 Presidents.
Immigration Law not Being Enforced by Obama and Congress

It is unlawful to knowingly hire, recruit, or refer for a fee an alien who is not authorized to work in the United States, and it is unlawful to hire any individual without verifying the employment authorization of that individual, either through the I‐9 process alone or combined with the Employment Eligibility Verification (EEV) program (formerly called the Basic Pilot). §274A∗

Yet look what happens when it is enforced.
We have a Sheriff here in AZ. YES JOE the one who is actually enforcing this law and is being vilified and taken to court over it for twenty years.

Why pass more when they are being ignored?

Yes:

Big money profits for corporations, cities, farmers, landscape, painting, roofing and other businesses to cheat by paying under the table as well as paying minimum wages instead of prevailing American wages. How? They know they can get away with criminal activity.

Read More: Immigration Law not Being Enforced by Obama and Congress | Immigration Law not Being Enforced by Obama and Congress

Thanks for the article.

Hey sparky...

When she said "allow them to break the law and do whatever they want"....she was referring to breaking our borders law...and then be allowed to do whatever they want.

Man.....you immediately saw these South Americans as breaking the law by killing and stealing.

You need to reflect on that, my man

He knew that.. it's a typical liberal ploy in order to move the goalposts and not deal with the facts.

the FACT is immigration is screwed up. Until Congress takes action by either enforcing current laws, or passing new legislation and STANDING by their decisions, immigration will remain screwed up ... just like you.

The US is stuck with the 2008 law for now; exemptions abound.

Many of the people who live in Murietta have already been driven out of their prior homes by Hispanics. They don't want to go through it again. Now that the Obama regime is trying to strong arm residents to take these MEN into their homes, they are in a state of rebellion.

where the fuck do you get this shit?.....my brother-in-law has lived right next door in Menifee for at least 20 years and i go to that town often.......since 1980 Murietta has been growing pretty steadily.....population in 1980 was 2200.....1991 24,000....2005 85,000....today its around 103,000..... no one has been driven out of their homes by Hispanics......you have more bullshit than the fucking Bull himself......or you are getting kinda senile.......

Allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. LMAO Is that the new DNC spew???

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS NOTION THEY GET TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT IS BEYOND ME... DO THEY GET TO LEAVE THEIR CELL EVERY DAY ??? ARE THEY NOT BEHIND BARS ??? IT AMAZES ME HOW RACIST YOU ARE ...YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERES ARE RAMPAGING ALL OVE THE BOARDERS KILLING PEOPLE TAKE WHAT EVFER THEY WANT... WHEN ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS TO CROSS THE BOARDER TO KEEP FROM GETTING KILL IN THEIR COUNTRY... IF IT WE ME, I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING...YOU ARE ONE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.. HOW YOU HATE SO MUCH IS BEYOUND ME ... WHAT, DID YOUR DADDY MOLEST YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD TO CAUSE THIS HATE TOWARDS YOUNG WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN ??? WHAT iS your problem???

Billy you from Colorado?.....try posting when you are not high....either that or learn to spell.....

DID YOUR DADDY MOLEST YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD

don't bring family into it dumb-ass....

Allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. LMAO Is that the new DNC spew???

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS NOTION THEY GET TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT IS BEYOND ME... DO THEY GET TO LEAVE THEIR CELL EVERY DAY ??? ARE THEY NOT BEHIND BARS ??? IT AMAZES ME HOW RACIST YOU ARE ...YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERES ARE RAMPAGING ALL OVE THE BOARDERS KILLING PEOPLE TAKE WHAT EVFER THEY WANT... WHEN ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS TO CROSS THE BOARDER TO KEEP FROM GETTING KILL IN THEIR COUNTRY... IF IT WE ME, I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING...YOU ARE ONE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.. HOW YOU HATE SO MUCH IS BEYOUND ME ... WHAT, DID YOUR DADDY MOLEST YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD TO CAUSE THIS HATE TOWARDS YOUNG WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN ??? WHAT iS your problem???

Exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

You are the one who identified them with that....not her.

What makes you think she didn't mean "whatever they want such as taking a cash only job so they can try to move forward"...

Why do you identify these south Americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me YOU are proving to us that the left are the racists.

he is also posting while fucked up.....

where do you get this notion they get to do what ever they want is beyond me... Do they get to leave their cell every day ??? Are they not behind bars ??? It amazes me how racist you are ...you try to make it sound like these children and their motheres are rampaging all ove the boarders killing people take what evfer they want... When all they have done is to cross the boarder to keep from getting kill in their country... If it we me, i would be doing the same thing...you are one disgusting human being.. How you hate so much is beyound me ... What, did your daddy molest you when you were a child to cause this hate towards young woman and their children ??? What is your problem???

exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

IF SHE MEANT TO TAKE CASH JOBS THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE TWO SENTANSES... SHE DIDN'T DO THAT SHE IMPLIED TO BREAK THE LAW AND DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT

What makes you think she didn't mean "whatever they want such as taking a cash only job so they can try to move forward"...

Why do you identify these south americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me you are proving to us that the left are the racists.

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want, break any law they want, are you that stupied???

not to many people are STUPIED Billy....

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and hauled off to the prizon right down the street ... Couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

umm, no, because they didn't. The video showed nothing of the kind. The only people to get arrested and hauled off, have been your brother leftist agitators who were bussed in to murrieta from los angeles. They attacked the legitimate protestors, attacked the cops, etc.

Nice try.

Looks like the leftists here are getting desperate. They are makig up lies about what's happening at the protests, town meetings, etc., hoping they can fool people into thinking it's the anti-illegal-immigration protestors who are doing bad things, instead of the leftists themselves who actually are getting arrested.

those were the protester they haled off not the leftist ...it was your racist teabagger haters that was haulded off:lol::lol::lol:

billy!!....sober up....and quit fucking yelling!!.....

exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

IF SHE MEANT TO TAKE CASH JOBS THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE TWO SENTANSES... SHE DIDN'T DO THAT SHE IMPLIED TO BREAK THE LAW AND DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT

Why do you identify these south americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me you are proving to us that the left are the racists.

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want, break any law they want, are you that stupied???

not to many people are STUPIED Billy....

Billy is...

THOSE WERE THE PROTESTER THEY HALED OFF NOT THE LEFTIST ...IT WAS YOUR RACIST TEABAGGER HATERS THAT WAS HAULDED OFF:lol::lol::lol:

billy, calm down. Relax. Take a nice, deep breath, and try to control yourself.

There... now doesn't that feel better?

It was leftist agitators who attacked the normal people, and then attacked the cops, and were arrested and hauled off as a result. Leftists who were bussed in from Los Angeles for the purpose.

Leftist agitators, LaRaza attack Murrieta protestors and cops, 10 of them arrested - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

All your hysterical screaming can't change the facts.

BTW, when you lose debates like this, do you habitually start thinking of lewd sex acts and people's genitals, as you did here?

Shouldn't you seek help for your emotional problems?

THIS IS FUNNY ... CALM DOWN???REAlly??? IT WAS YOU THAT GOT ALL EXCITED OVER MY POST... IT WAS YOU THAT HAS EMTIONAL PROBLEM NO ONE IS SCREAMING HERE ACCEPT YOU....:lol: i WAS LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOU LOST IT:lol::lol::lol:

Billy do you know what it means when you type in Caps?....

Jerks is more like it, but xenophobic jerks. Let the Feds do their job.

"The feds," meaning the Obama administration, obviously have no intention of doing their jobs. Otherwise, we wouldn't have this flood of illegals.

Who do you think you're kidding?

I'm not kidding anyone, they're taking them there so they can process them. That is our law, and their job, which people, who should be in jail, are attempting to keep them from doing.

most people in this State know what happens when they are "processed" in this State.....

WATCH: 1,000 Angry Citizens Show Up to Town Hall to Protest Illegal Immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

They have a tough road. Murietta is the lower economic twin to Temecula, which means that he city itself is overwhelmingly Hispanic.

This means that the protestors showing up, mostly don't live in Murietta, and will be coming up from Poway and San Diego, or down from Corona, Anaheim, and Yorba Linda. What that means is that the city council won't pay a lot of attention to the protests. I personally spoke to several people going down to the protest, none of them from Murietta.

Forum List

Back