1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

She often accuses people of saying things they didn't say and then pretends she can't be bothered to find the quote. Or she can't recall where it is :lol:

Darn, and I thought I was special.

No matter. I just wanted to put it on the record for all to see. Mission accomplished1 (hope you don't mind if I borrow that, George)

:lol::lol: Indeed :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-in-regard-to-border-visit-6.html#post9399366
Where's he saying you wanted to watch the president being assassinated? Because it wasn't in that link.

Darn, and I thought I was special.

No matter. I just wanted to put it on the record for all to see. Mission accomplished1 (hope you don't mind if I borrow that, George)

:lol::lol: Indeed :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-in-regard-to-border-visit-6.html#post9399366
Where's he saying you wanted to watch the president being assassinated? Because it wasn't in that link.

Nice cop out.. He and YOU claimed I made it up.. Now that you've been shown to be a liar AGAIN raging hag- you ooze in to the thread with that^^^ LMAO

Nice cop out.. He and YOU claimed I made it up.. Now that you've been shown to be a liar AGAIN raging hag- you ooze in to the thread with that^^^ LMAO
I read your claim. You said that he said that you wanted to watch the president being assassinated.

He didn't say that at all.

He said you'd probably be happy if the president was an attempted assassination. I don't doubt that for a minute.

I read your claim. You said that he said that you wanted to watch the president being assassinated.

He said you'd probably be happy if the president was an attempted assassination. I don't doubt that for a minute.

Not my problem that you and he are mental cases who think in that manner.. we all know you're a raging lunatic, hence your nickname here.

Neither do I.

Sorry, I don't dance to your leftist music.. You said it, I linked it. You can whine, moan, cry, stomp your feet.. piss yourself.. Doesn't matter.. :)

Neither do I.

See how it works, LGS?

You don't have to say a word.

The liberals merely have to announce that THEY THINK you would like the President assassinated... and you're guilty. "Period".

Convenient for them, eh?

Neither do I.

See how it works, LGS?

The liberals merely have to announce that THEY THINK you would like the President assassinated... and you're guilty. "Period".

Convenient for them, eh?

Yes.. Study after study has shown liberalism to be a mental disorder. I don't play their game.. They love to assign their thought process to people.

Neither do I.
Nor do I...and Lying gunslinger has the MO of claiming posters said something...and running away when asked for proof.

Neither do I.

See how it works, LGS?

Convenient for them, eh?

Yes.. Study after study has shown liberalism to be a mental disorder. I don't play their game.. They love to assign their thought process to people.

Link a couple of those studies, Sweetie. :D

See how it works, LGS?

Convenient for them, eh?

Just in time.. The fat Bulldyke as usual running to a thread I post in and targeting my posts.. It's obsession.. I'm beginning to think you're hot for me. I'm not interested but I am willing to pass your name on to the local Butch Bar.. I'm sure they're going to need some pics.. NO kilts allowed though Petey.

Just in time.. The fat Bulldyke as usual running to a thread I post in and targeting my posts.. It's obsession.. I'm beginning to think you're hot for me. I'm not interested but I am willing to pass your name on to the local Butch Bar.. I'm sure they're going to need some pics.. NO kilts allowed though Petey.

So you don't have links, obviously.

See how it works, LGS?

Convenient for them, eh?

The first rule when you're in a hole? Stop digging! LGS just gets a bigger shovel.

Sup Sockette :badgrin:

Sup Sockette :badgrin:

Mods could dissuade you of that mistaken notion.

Fascinating how Lying gunslinger ' s ego makes this about her and how "irresistable" she is...as if she's too stupid to note that hers are not the only threads some of us post in.

Is she really that stupid? Thoughts?

Neither do I.

See how it works, LGS?

Convenient for them, eh?

I'll say it again, not that it ever seems to do much good with the reading comprehension-challenged conservative crowd. But how hard could it be? I mean, Ravi got it right, didn't she? I said attempted.

Tomorrow perhaps we should have a class to discuss the actual meaning of words and how the dictionary can be used to find those meanings.

Forum List

Back