1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

Most of these illegal aliens are taking advantage of the Border Patrol being overwhelmed by their sheer numbers, of course. They know they will simply be arrested, held a few days, given a "Notice to Appear", and released into the U.S. with no further supervsion. Of course they throw away the "notice to Appear", and vanish, free as birds... just as they were counting on.

The leftist fanatics hope that normal people forget about that, of course.... :eusa_liar:

They won't disappear. They'll get false and/or stolen ID, and will reappear on the public dole.

Most of these illegal aliens are taking advantage of the Border Patrol being overwhelmed by their sheer numbers, of course. They know they will simply be arrested, held a few days, given a "Notice to Appear", and released into the U.S. with no further supervsion. Of course they throw away the "notice to Appear", and vanish, free as birds... just as they were counting on.

The leftist fanatics hope that normal people forget about that, of course.... :eusa_liar:

when the INS picks you up they don't release you back into the public... they are held until they are either flown back to their country or are put on a bus and driven back tio their country.. where ever you get this notion they are released into the U.S. with no further supervsion is the most uneducate thing I have ever heard...:lol::lol::lol:

Think the Feds should gun down those people (women, children, etc) just as they cross the American border?

Why do you suggest that the Fed govt gun down women and children as they cross the border?

No one else has suggested it... only you.

Help is available for your problem.

Two days ago he stated I wanted to watch the President be assassinated and would like it.. BIZARRE.. I said the same thing to him THAT ONLY HE THINKS IN THIS MANNER.. He's mentally off. I've known him for several years from another forum..

You are SUCH a liar!!! But I'm not shocked. More's the pity.

Now, if you think you can back up your claim, I want YOU to include the thread post (and/or a link to my post) where I supposedly said that. If you don't do that, then I think the whole board will clearly see what an unabashed liar you are.

I just have one warning for you. If you ALTER my post in ANY way, I WILL report you to the Mods. Fair enough? Go for it!

Now, with that said, why don't you dazzle everyone with what you think would be a solution to the recent immigration problem.

They won't disappear. They'll get false and/or stolen ID, and will reappear on the public dole.

you two are hysterical....:lol::lol::lol:

Many of the people who live in Murietta have already been driven out of their prior homes by Hispanics. They don't want to go through it again. Now that the Obama regime is trying to strong arm residents to take these MEN into their homes, they are in a state of rebellion.
Link?

Why do you suggest that the Fed govt gun down women and children as they cross the border?

Two days ago he stated I wanted to watch the President be assassinated and would like it.. BIZARRE.. I said the same thing to him THAT ONLY HE THINKS IN THIS MANNER.. He's mentally off. I've known him for several years from another forum..

Now, if you think you can back up your claim, I want YOU to include the thread post (and/or a link to my post) where I supposedly said that. If you don't do that, then I think the whole board will clearly see what an unabashed liar you are.

I just have one warning for you. If you ALTER my post in ANY way, I WILL report you to the Mods. Fair enough? Go for it!

Now, with that said, why don't you dazzle everyone with what you think would be a solution to the recent immigration problem.

Oh noes..Not the Mods.. Remember what I said about this INSANE person??? He runs to the Mods CONSTANTLY .. He was known as a tattle-tale over somewhere else. LMAO

There were people that read that post.. I don't recall where it was but you assigned the thought process of my wanting the President assassinated- to me.. YOU DID THAT.. Then when you were called out on it by Frank and several others, you whined like the biatch you are.. Now run along and PM the Mods.. Hurry..

if any one[sic] sound[sic] uneducated that would[sic] you ... you seem to think your sentance[sic] structure is top notch ... why you even believe what you right[sic] everybody is supposed to read in[sic] what you didn't write... if any one[sic] is uneducate[sic] here, that would be you:lol::lol::lol:[sic]
thats what you usually do when you are outed[sic], you try to save face:D:D:D[sic]

When one loses control they write....well....like you did in this post.

I suggest you calm down. You are making an ass of yourself.

you were makeing[sic] a ass of yourself well before ladygunslinger made a ass of here[sic] self[sic] ... you two are a couple fools[sic] and you have prove[sic] it here ... now clam[sic] down ... you can doooooooooooo[sic] it ...:lol::lol::lol:[sic]

By constantly misspelling her posts, using the third-grade "I know you are but what am I" defense, and putting as many inapplicable emoticons into her posts as she can, you mean?

Or is she?

Last edited:

you two are hysterical....:lol::lol::lol:

You're the one that had a meltdown in this thread.......not us :cool:.

Oh noes..Not the Mods.. Remember what I said about this INSANE person??? He runs to the Mods CONSTANTLY .. He was known as a tattle-tale over somewhere else. LMAO

There were people that read that post.. I don't recall where it was but you assigned the thought process of my wanting the President assassinated- to me.. YOU DID THAT.. Then when you were called out on it by Frank and several others, you whined like the biatch you are.. Now run along and PM the Mods.. Hurry..

Nothing, huh? Of course, that's what I knew would happen since I didn't say it, and you KNOW I didn't say it. As far as the Mods go, you have nothing to worry about as long as you don't alter any of my posts. And considering that I put you on notice first of all, I was actually giving you a chance to avoid being reported just in case you were tempted to alter one of my posts. I call that pretty darn chivalrous.

Now, go and look a wee bit harder since you're the one who made the claim. But we BOTH know you'll never find anything because I never said it or intimated it.

Translation: YOU are a liar! And guess what? I rarely say anything like that either in real life or on this forum. But it applies to you in spades. Prove me wrong!

when the INS picks you up they don't release you back into the public... they are held until they are either flown back to their country or are put on a bus and driven back tio their country.. where ever you get this notion they are released into the U.S. with no further supervsion is the most uneducate thing I have ever heard...:lol::lol::lol:

They sure as hell do....
Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Given Bus Tickets To Cities Across America - TexasSparkle

This is common,do a little research.

ICE: Many Immigrants Skip Court Hearings | NBC 7 San Diego

I could go on....

They sure as hell do....
Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Given Bus Tickets To Cities Across America - TexasSparkle

This is common,do a little research.

ICE: Many Immigrants Skip Court Hearings | NBC 7 San Diego

I could go on....

Obviously, he's a real time example of a low-information voter.

Nothing, huh? Of course, that's what I knew would happen since I didn't say it, and you KNOW I didn't say it. As far as the Mods go, you have nothing to worry about as long as you don't alter any of my posts. And considering that I put you on notice first of all, I was actually giving you a chance to avoid being reported just in case you were tempted to alter one of my posts. I call that pretty darn chivalrous.

Now, go and look a wee bit harder since you're the one who made the claim. But we BOTH know you'll never find anything because I never said it or intimated it.

Translation: YOU are a liar! And guess what? I rarely say anything like that either in real life or on this forum. But it applies to you in spades. Prove me wrong!
She often accuses people of saying things they didn't say and then pretends she can't be bothered to find the quote. Or she can't recall where it is :lol:

WATCH: 1,000 Angry Citizens Show Up to Town Hall to Protest Illegal Immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

Think the Feds should gun down those people (women, children, etc) just as they cross the American border?

That's what they do in china.

She often accuses people of saying things they didn't say and then pretends she can't be bothered to find the quote. Or she can't recall where it is :lol:

Darn, and I thought I was special.

No matter. I just wanted to put it on the record for all to see. Mission accomplished! (hope you don't mind if I borrow that, George)

Last edited:

No matter. I just wanted to put it on the record for all to see. Mission accomplished1 (hope you don't mind if I borrow that, George)

I'll go find it.. just to show what a liar you are :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-in-regard-to-border-visit-6.html#post9399366

Caution: Fence Jumper
Member #22217

Thanked 1,807 Times in 1,287 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court
Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court Mustang could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by Dot Com View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by G.T. View Post
What a petulant child to say such a thing. Smh.
Not only the assclown dilloduck, but LGS as well.
Think LGS would be glad if an assassination attempt was made on President Obama?

I've read enough of her posts to answer yes to that question.

Click the link to go directly there :) Now who's the fucking liar??

Leftists lie about lying.. this particular crybaby leftist is certifiable.

Clearly, they are all racists, as the Progs will lecture us all.
Jerks is more like it, but xenophobic jerks. Let the Feds do their job.

If the "Feds" were doing their job, we wouldn't be seeing the troubles at the borders like we're seeing now. If the "Feds" were doing their job, we wouldn't be seeing protests in Murietta.

The Feds are not doing their job, that is kind of the problem...

What was it you were saying again LIAR?

No matter. I just wanted to put it on the record for all to see. Mission accomplished1 (hope you don't mind if I borrow that, George)

:lol::lol: Indeed :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-in-regard-to-border-visit-6.html#post9399366

Forum List

Back