1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

This is what Murietta doesn't want in Murietta. This is what's on those buses.

"
We have six minors in Nogales who have admitted to killing and doing grievous bodily injuries. One admitted to killing as young as eight years old," an agent tells Townhall anonymously for fear of losing his job for speaking out. "They are being held for placement in the U.S."

By U.S. legal standards many gang members operating in Central American countries and traveling north are classified as minors due to being under the age of 18. However, many young males are actively engaged in violent cartel and criminal activity, yet are treated as children when processed through the Department of Human Services or Department of Homeland Security systems.

Take a look at that MAN. Does he look like an innocent, terrified, child to you?

"But remember, this is a 'humanitarian crisis.' They are just kids," he said in a frustrated and sarcastic tone. "They are MS-13 gang members. They've done everything from torture to murder. They act as teenage 'enforcers.'"

Illegal Unaccompanied Minors Being Held For Placement in U.S. Admit to Engaging in Torture and Murder - Katie Pavlich

hey billyerock....

Curious...

How many adoptive or foster children do you have? whats that got to do with anything

i mean, those poor kids...no families, no one who shows them love on a regular basis. So confused.

How many do you have?thats what the jails are for to determind what to do with them

or do you just "care" about them, but not willing to have them put more of a burden on your life during these difficult times?every thing is a burden to you oh poor me i have to pay .02 cents more in taxes to pay for them

just curious.
you were curious you were just being condencending ...

exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

You are the one who identified them with that....not her.

What makes you think she didn't mean "whatever they want such as taking a cash only job so they can try to move forward"...

Why do you identify these south americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me you are proving to us that the left are the racists.

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want break any law they want are you that stupied???

hey sparky...

When she said "allow them to break the law and do whatever they want"....she was referring to breaking our borders law...and then be allowed to do whatever they want.

Man.....you immediately saw these south americans as breaking the law by killing and stealing.

You need to reflect on that, my man

well sparket....
It is what it is... I say she was referring to breaking the law creating any crime they want. You believe what ever you want....

Hey sparky...

When she said "allow them to break the law and do whatever they want"....she was referring to breaking our borders law...and then be allowed to do whatever they want.

Man.....you immediately saw these South Americans as breaking the law by killing and stealing.

He knew that.. it's a typical liberal ploy in order to move the goalposts and not deal with the facts.

the FACT is immigration is screwed up. Until Congress takes action by either enforcing current laws, or passing new legislation and STANDING by their decisions, immigration will remain screwed up ... just like you.

Congress already passed immigration laws. It isn't their job to enforce those laws. That duty remains with Obama & Holder.

But hey don't let facts get in the way of you diverting the blame.

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and hauled off to the prizon right down the street ... couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

Umm, no, because they didn't. The video showed nothing of the kind. The only people to get arrested and hauled off, have been your brother leftist agitators who were bussed in to Murrieta from Los Angeles. They attacked the legitimate protestors, attacked the cops, etc.

Nice try.

Looks like the leftists here are getting desperate. They are makig up lies about what's happening at the protests, town meetings, etc., hoping they can fool people into thinking it's the anti-illegal-immigration protestors who are doing bad things, instead of the leftists themselves who actually ARE getting arrested.

THOSE WERE THE PROTESTER THEY HALED OFF NOT THE LEFTIST ...IT WAS YOUR RACIST TEABAGGER HATERS THAT WAS HAULDED OFF:lol::lol::lol:

billy, calm down. Relax. Take a nice, deep breath, and try to control yourself.

There... now doesn't that feel better?

It was leftist agitators who attacked the normal people, and then attacked the cops, and were arrested and hauled off as a result. Leftists who were bussed in from Los Angeles for the purpose.

Leftist agitators, LaRaza attack Murrieta protestors and cops, 10 of them arrested - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

All your hysterical screaming can't change the facts.

BTW, when you lose debates like this, do you habitually start thinking of lewd sex acts and people's genitals, as you did here?

Shouldn't you seek help for your emotional problems?

Last edited:
did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want break any law they want are you that stupied???

Hey sparky...

Man.....you immediately saw these South Americans as breaking the law by killing and stealing.

He knew that.. it's a typical liberal ploy in order to move the goalposts and not deal with the facts.

ITS A TYPICAL LIBERAL PLOY BY REPEATING WHAT YOU SAID allow them to break the law and do whatever they want" THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE WRITTEN IT CLEARER THEN WHAT YOU WROTE ... WHEN CALLED OUT ON WHAT YOU WROTE ...YOU BEING CAUGHT WITH YOUR RACIST REMARKS, YOU NOW WANT TO SAY WE LIBERALS ARE TRYING TO MOVE THE GOALPPOST ... NICE TRY :D

Last edited:
This is what Murietta doesn't want in Murietta. This is what's on those buses.

"
We have six minors in Nogales who have admitted to killing and doing grievous bodily injuries. One admitted to killing as young as eight years old," an agent tells Townhall anonymously for fear of losing his job for speaking out. "They are being held for placement in the U.S."

By U.S. legal standards many gang members operating in Central American countries and traveling north are classified as minors due to being under the age of 18. However, many young males are actively engaged in violent cartel and criminal activity, yet are treated as children when processed through the Department of Human Services or Department of Homeland Security systems.

Take a look at that MAN. Does he look like an innocent, terrified, child to you?

"But remember, this is a 'humanitarian crisis.' They are just kids," he said in a frustrated and sarcastic tone. "They are MS-13 gang members. They've done everything from torture to murder. They act as teenage 'enforcers.'"

Illegal Unaccompanied Minors Being Held For Placement in U.S. Admit to Engaging in Torture and Murder - Katie Pavlich

Yup. Another good reason to send these people back to wherever the hell they came from and save we taxpayers a boatload of money.

Let their own countries deal with em. Just get em the hell out of mine.

WATCH: 1,000 Angry Citizens Show Up to Town Hall to Protest Illegal Immigration

Murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the Federal Government!

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and halled off to the prizon right down the street ... couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

Typical American lib, you'd rather see some of your fellow Americans get hauled away than those that break our laws sneaking into our country.

Umm, no, because they didn't. The video showed nothing of the kind. The only people to get arrested and hauled off, have been your brother leftist agitators who were bussed in to Murrieta from Los Angeles. They attacked the legitimate protestors, attacked the cops, etc.

Nice try.

Looks like the leftists here are getting desperate. They are makig up lies about what's happening at the protests, town meetings, etc., hoping they can fool people into thinking it's the anti-illegal-immigration protestors who are doing bad things, instead of the leftists themselves who actually ARE getting arrested.

THOSE WERE THE PROTESTER THEY HALED OFF NOT THE LEFTIST ...IT WAS YOUR RACIST TEABAGGER HATERS THAT WAS HAULDED OFF:lol::lol::lol:

It was leftist agitators who attacked the normal people, and then attacked the cops, and were arrested and hauled off as a result. Leftists who were bussed in from Los Angeles for the purpose.

Leftist agitators, LaRaza attack Murrieta protestors and cops, 10 of them arrested - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

BTW, when you lose debates like this, do you habitually start thinking of lewd sex acts and people's genitals, as you did here?

THIS IS FUNNY ... CALM DOWN???REAlly??? IT WAS YOU THAT GOT ALL EXCITED OVER MY POST... IT WAS YOU THAT HAS EMTIONAL PROBLEM NO ONE IS SCREAMING HERE ACCEPT YOU....:lol: i WAS LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOU LOST IT:lol::lol::lol:

hey billyerock....

Curious...

How many adoptive or foster children do you have? whats that got to do with anything

i mean, those poor kids...no families, no one who shows them love on a regular basis. So confused.

How many do you have?thats what the jails are for to determind what to do with them

or do you just "care" about them, but not willing to have them put more of a burden on your life during these difficult times?every thing is a burden to you oh poor me i have to pay .02 cents more in taxes to pay for them

just curious.
you were curious you were just being condencending ...

As expected, you have none.

Why do you have none?

Do you hate children? Do you have no compassion for children? Do you not take in a black child because you are a racist?

If you were forced by the government to take in 3 children and support them....yet none of your friends, neighbors or relatives were told the same....would you not question why you and expect an answer?

You see....people like you will criticize others for not doing things that you, yourself wouldn't do.

But in a phony way...you give off the aura of "those people are evil because they wont accept these displaced children into their town....".....and "If it were me I would accept them with open arms...."

You refuse to see it.

I love those on here that are saying "I will take some into my home in a heart beat"....yet if you ask if they have taken any American child in who is just as desperate for a safe life such as an orphan, they don't answer.

Nice try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

THIS IS FUNNY ... CALM DOWN???REAlly??? IT WAS YOU THAT GOT ALL EXCITED OVER MY POST... IT WAS YOU THAT HAS EMTIONAL PROBLEM NO ONE IS SCREAMING HERE ACCEPT YOU....:lol: i WAS LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOU LOST IT:lol::lol::lol:

I don't know Billyerock. I reviewed LA's posts and I reviewed yours....and you seem to be the one using derogatory terms....making fun of people.....well....in a nutshell....posting like a child.

I believe you have a reading comprehension issue. No worries. You are by far not alone on here. Closed Caption is another with the same issue. So is PaintMyHouse.

Nice try.

YOU'VE LOST IT i NEVER TALK ABOUT ANYONE GENITALS ONLY YOU DID

What is that? 3 posts responding to the same post of Little Acorn?

Do you not see how defensive you are getting?

watch: 1,000 angry citizens show up to town hall to protest illegal immigration

murietta is fast becoming the nation's leader in fighting the federal government!

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and halled off to the prizon right down the street ... Couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

typical american lib, you'd rather see some of your fellow americans get hauled away than those that break our laws sneaking into our country.

so you would rather see americans break the law and nothing happens to them ... Cause they are rightwingnutjobs andthey can break the law, mean while federal marshal are hauling off illegals to jail and your right wingnutjobs want to stop them ... Thats right i forgot... Two wrongs makes a right in your rightwingnutjob world... My bad

Last edited:

What is that? 3 posts responding to the same post of Little Acorn?

Do you not see how defensive you are getting?

no, I don't see it as being defensive.. I was just responding to all of his hysterical remarks when he lost it... seem it is you rightwingnutjobs are going over the edge:lol::lol::lol:

did you see where they all got hand cuffed and halled off to the prizon right down the street ... Couldn't of happen to a nicer bunch...:lol::lol::lol:

typical american lib, you'd rather see some of your fellow americans get hauled away than those that break our laws sneaking into our country.

so you would rather see americans break the law and nothing happens to them ... Cause they are rightwingnutjobs andthey can break the law, mean while federal marshal are hauling off illegals to jail and your right wingnutjobs want to stop them ... Thats right i forgot... Two wrongs makes a right in your rightwingnutjob world... My bad

You seriously sound very uneducated.

I don't know Billyerock. I reviewed LA's posts and I reviewed yours....and you seem to be the one using derogatory terms....making fun of people.....well....in a nutshell....posting like a child.

I believe you have a reading comprehension issue. No worries. You are by far not alone on here. Closed Caption is another with the same issue. So is PaintMyHouse.

what were these alledge derogatory terms....making fun of people you speak of ... orthe part where You accuse me of losing it ...or the part where you said I was making lude remarks... are you this disfunctional???:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back