1000 people show up @ Murietta Town Hall

Menifee is also right next door and not far from were this is happening....my bro in law lives about 6 miles from were this is happening,him and a handful of his friends have been going for the past week after work....he said he heard that too,and just had to check this out.....after being there he said KTLA better revise what they said....he said he was meeting lots of residents....

Either way, hope it has a positive impact on the situation.

if this is starting in other parts of the Country this is going to put pressure on that low percentage Congress to actually do something besides talk....

Neither do I.
Nor do I...and Lying gunslinger has the MO of claiming posters said something...and running away when asked for proof.

she ran away?.....she produced something,whether its what Mustang wanted or not....she did not run away.....

Sure she ran away. I think she only came back because she was getting soundly mocked, and deservedly so. Then she offered up something that didn't even come close to proving her claim, probably just so she could point to it AS an answer to my challenge. Even her latest response today to your post is a bald-faced lie.

As for me, once I've identified and soundly proven that a person is a liar, I don't see any point of continuing to interact with that person because, aside from sound arguments, credibility is pretty much all you have on a forum like this. Once a person proves that their own credibility means nothing to them, then why should their opinion on any subject under the sun matter to me at all? Answer: It doesn't. Let her play her candy ass games with someone else who's interested in her nonsense.

Nor do I...and Lying gunslinger has the MO of claiming posters said something...and running away when asked for proof.

she ran away?.....she produced something,whether its what Mustang wanted or not....she did not run away.....

Sure she ran away. I think she only came back because she was getting soundly mocked, and deservedly so. Then she offered up something that didn't even come close to proving her claim, probably just so she could point to it AS an answer to my challenge. Even her latest response today to your post is a bald-faced lie.

As for me, once I've identified and soundly proven that a person is a liar, I don't see any point of continuing to interact with that person because, aside from sound arguments, credibility is pretty much all you have on a forum like this. Once a person proves that their own credibility means nothing to them, then why should their opinion on any subject under the sun matter to me at all? Answer: It doesn't. Let her play her candy ass games with someone else who's interested in her nonsense.

Mustang remember i am in this thread.....someone runs away from a thread they are gone and dont come back.....LGS has been here and produced a quote from you....whether it was what you were looking for or not.....she did not run from the thread....

Link a couple of those studies, Sweetie. :D
Just in time.. The fat Bulldyke as usual running to a thread I post in and targeting my posts.. It's obsession.. I'm beginning to think you're hot for me. I'm not interested but I am willing to pass your name on to the local Butch Bar.. I'm sure they're going to need some pics.. NO kilts allowed though Petey.

Fascinating how Lying gunslinger ' s ego makes this about her and how "irresistable" she is...as if she's too stupid to note that hers are not the only threads some of us post in.

Is she really that stupid? Thoughts?

The O/P is nothing more than a bid for attention.

Less than 1% of the population of Murietta shows up to protest. They are standing in the road with signs, so of course the media shows up because they need VISUAL stuff for their feeds. They don't go and interview the other 106,000 residents of Murietta who are at home or work.

And like the lapdog that GumSlinger is, she helps pay the mainstream media's bills.

The only thing that you proved is that YOU all by yourself with your demented mindset, assigned me your thought process regarding assassination and this President.. YOU DID THAT... For the last time, you didnt' come in to this thread to debate me but to throw out some fucking nuttyass BULLSHIT about my wanting this President to be assassinated or along those lines.. You opened up a can of worms with your hate and spew then had the audacity to deny it. I linked the thread after you gloated there was no proof and I was a liar..END OF FUCKING STORY - Now move the fuck along sicko.

c07d9b4e-d8ab-4091-a3cb-ced38b87f0c4.jpg

Thank you Harry.. There's nothing left to add.. This started with Mustang assigning me the despicable mindset of wanting the President assassinated. Then came the Zombie Circus Act with the typical players trying to move goalposts once I linked the post (Mustang had denied saying it)- then came the name calling, blah blah blah.. It's typical and boring.
baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you Harry.. There's nothing left to add.. This started with Mustang assigning me the despicable mindset of wanting the President assassinated. Then came the Zombie Circus Act with the typical players trying to move goalposts once I linked the post (Mustang had denied saying it)- then came the name calling, blah blah blah.. It's typical and boring.

jillgreenburg0.jpg

Your stupid shit didn't work .. you're nothing but an angry black man with a chip on his shoulder.. You can move the hell along too..

Many of the people who live in Murietta have already been driven out of their prior homes by Hispanics. They don't want to go through it again. Now that the Obama regime is trying to strong arm residents to take these MEN into their homes, they are in a state of rebellion.

So that's what they're calling White Flight these days?

You live in Murietta, right?

About 35 miles south....it's a bedroom community with commuters to LA and San Diego.

jillgreenburg0.jpg

Your stupid shit didn't work .. you're nothing but an angry black man with a chip on his shoulder.. You can move the hell along too..

No, I'm actually a white woman who knows a phony when I read one.

jillgreenburg0.jpg

You sure seem to focus on posters' race and sexuality. Can't argue the topic, can you?

So answer the post, GumSlinger. Less than 1% of the population showed up for this protest. You are a media tool, admit it.

The only thing that you proved is that YOU all by yourself with your demented mindset, assigned me your thought process regarding assassination and this President.. YOU DID THAT... For the last time, you didnt' come in to this thread to debate me but to throw out some fucking nuttyass BULLSHIT about my wanting this President to be assassinated or along those lines.. You opened up a can of worms with your hate and spew then had the audacity to deny it. I linked the thread after you gloated there was no proof and I was a liar..END OF FUCKING STORY - Now move the fuck along sicko.

You don't debate. You just make shit up.

So...you would have no problem stating, for the record, that you would be really upset to hear that President Obama had been assassinated...or someone had tried to assassinate him, right?

Allow people to break the law and do whatever they want or you're a jerk. LMAO Is that the new DNC spew???

WHERE DO YOU GET THIS NOTION THEY GET TO DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT IS BEYOND ME... DO THEY GET TO LEAVE THEIR CELL EVERY DAY ??? ARE THEY NOT BEHIND BARS ??? IT AMAZES ME HOW RACIST YOU ARE ...YOU TRY TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE THESE CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERES ARE RAMPAGING ALL OVE THE BOARDERS KILLING PEOPLE TAKE WHAT EVFER THEY WANT... WHEN ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS TO CROSS THE BOARDER TO KEEP FROM GETTING KILL IN THEIR COUNTRY... IF IT WE ME, I WOULD BE DOING THE SAME THING...YOU ARE ONE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.. HOW YOU HATE SO MUCH IS BEYOUND ME ... WHAT, DID YOUR DADDY MOLEST YOU WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD TO CAUSE THIS HATE TOWARDS YOUNG WOMAN AND THEIR CHILDREN ??? WHAT iS your problem???

It's rather interesting how the term "racist" is being used towards those who believe in upholding federal immigration laws, not those in support of breaking them. If race is the issue here, then how does it look focusing on ONE particular group of immigrants by offering them special treatment through granting them instant citizenship, drivers licenses, and free education? All this special treatment that's being done, while there are still many nationalities of immigrants from various parts of the world who ALSO want there opportunity to live here in the United States. The difference being, they actually follow federal immigration laws and wait years for the process to take its course. Yet those who wish to continue their support of one particular ethnic group achieving amnesty, have the nerve to call their opponents racist for desiring ALL immigrants be treated the same "under the law" without favoritism. Let the illegals undergo the same exhausting waiting process to enter this country, and let's not spit in the face of every immigrant that isn't seeking or granted amnesty but would much rather follow the laws of the land in seeking "legal" citizenship.

where do you get this notion they get to do what ever they want is beyond me... Do they get to leave their cell every day ??? Are they not behind bars ??? It amazes me how racist you are ...you try to make it sound like these children and their motheres are rampaging all ove the boarders killing people take what evfer they want... When all they have done is to cross the boarder to keep from getting kill in their country... If it we me, i would be doing the same thing...you are one disgusting human being.. How you hate so much is beyound me ... What, did your daddy molest you when you were a child to cause this hate towards young woman and their children ??? What is your problem???

exactly where did she say they are rampaging all over the boarders killing people and taking what ever they want?

IF SHE MEANT TO TAKE CASH JOBS THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE MADE TWO SENTANSES... SHE DIDN'T DO THAT SHE IMPLIED TO BREAK THE LAW AND DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT

You are the one who identified them with that....not her.

What makes you think she didn't mean "whatever they want such as taking a cash only job so they can try to move forward"...

Why do you identify these south americans as those that would kill and steal?

Seems to me you are proving to us that the left are the racists.

did you miss that part in bold letters??? Do what ever they want, break any law they want, are you that stupied???

Here we have a jokester who thinks these immigrants have a true respect for the laws in this country, sort of like a buffet where get to choose the ones you like.

Forum List

Back