11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....
Timing is everything. Officers can shoot when the suspect represents a danger. If that danger stops, like he is running away, the use of force stops. If he turns to point a weapon, that is when you shoot him, while he's facing you.

If the guy actually had a gun I believe an argument could be made that the shooting was justified. Running away with a useless taser from across a parking lot? No.
You still won't answer how you know what the cop was thinking he was seeing.....maybe he thought it was a gun.....I can't find his statement anywhere...so that tells me he hasn't made one so maybe you should wait until we hear from him.....

There was a case like this in Afghanistan...the shooter was shot in the back like 20 times....but the evidence showed he was running and pointing a gun back at the two Marines so they lit him up....they were charged but then acquitted....if this cop gets off all hell will bust loose so the media has to be very careful here....
That cop should not be convicted, and fuck the rioting ignorant blacks, too. Put them down like like the ignorant pieces of shit they are! This crap did not fly in America when I was younger.
So he didn't try to shoot them with the taser? Oh! He did shoot one with a taser? Fuck you!
What the fuck????

Shooting a cop with his own taser? Where I'm from, you'd end up with like 55+ bullets in ya. Fuck off!
They'd shoot you down, reload, and shoot you some more, just to make sure.
Word to the wise: Don't fuck with the police.
A word to the cops, everybody has a camera in their phone, and there are security cameras everywhere.

Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....
This is what the prosecutor says:

Howard said that Brooks presented no threat to the officers who knew that the Taser he had stolen had been deployed twice and therefore rendered useless.

Howard stated, 'Once Mr Brooks was shot there is an Atlanta policy that requires that the officers have to provide timely medical attention.

'But after Mr Brooks was shot for 2 minutes and 12 seconds there was no medical attention applied to Mr Brooks.

'What we discovered is during the 2 minutes and 12 seconds that officer Rolfe kicked Mr Brooks while he laid on the ground fighting for his life.

'The other officer, officer Brosnan stood on Mr Brooks's shoulders while he was there struggling for his life.

He concluded, 'Based on the way these officers conducted themselves that the demeanor immediately after the shooting did not reflect any fear or danger but reflected other kinds of emotion.'

The sonofabitch is lying.

If the sonofabitch said that the shithead was no threat to the police then he didn't bother to watch the videos where the shithead was fighting with the police and fire the taser.

This is what the prosecutor says:

Howard said that Brooks presented no threat to the officers who knew that the Taser he had stolen had been deployed twice and therefore rendered useless.

Howard stated, 'Once Mr Brooks was shot there is an Atlanta policy that requires that the officers have to provide timely medical attention.

'But after Mr Brooks was shot for 2 minutes and 12 seconds there was no medical attention applied to Mr Brooks.

'What we discovered is during the 2 minutes and 12 seconds that officer Rolfe kicked Mr Brooks while he laid on the ground fighting for his life.

'The other officer, officer Brosnan stood on Mr Brooks's shoulders while he was there struggling for his life.

He concluded, 'Based on the way these officers conducted themselves that the demeanor immediately after the shooting did not reflect any fear or danger but reflected other kinds of emotion.'
2 minutes and 12 seconds...... :dunno:

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Timing is everything. Officers can shoot when the suspect represents a danger. If that danger stops, like he is running away, the use of force stops. If he turns to point a weapon, that is when you shoot him, while he's facing you.

If the guy actually had a gun I believe an argument could be made that the shooting was justified. Running away with a useless taser from across a parking lot? No.
You still won't answer how you know what the cop was thinking he was seeing.....maybe he thought it was a gun.....I can't find his statement anywhere...so that tells me he hasn't made one so maybe you should wait until we hear from him.....

He isn't going to make one in public. "I thought he had a gun" is a worn out excuse.

They charged him with FELONY murder? That means he committed murder while committing a felony. Like someone who shoots a store clerk in the middle of a robbery. What felony was the officer committing? Are they saying the shots fired are the felony and that caused the murder? I am seriously confused by the thinking of the Prosecutor. They are probably hoping for a voluntary manslaughter plea.

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.
Why did you call him a child abuser?
He was not called a child abuser. He was compared to a child abuser!

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

Unreal- the scum was released from prison because of Covid19
Why you ask was he in prison? He was sentenced to 7 years for beating his kids, It is just more proof that third world animals cannot live in a first world society

Last edited:
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

What a bunch of bullshit. Trump should pardon them.

The officers statement not being released only shows the damning nature of what's in there. Such as claims contradicted by video evidence, and the results of the autopsy.

And then kicked him as he laid dying on the ground.

Officers in shooting death of Rayshard Brooks to learn of charges

In a bombshell moment Howard revealed that Devin Brosnan, 26, has turned state witness and has agreed to testify against Rolfe.

(COnformation of my earlier statement)
Tased police officer can be incapacitated and thug can take his weapon and kill him. Change of venue request and disqualify every registered Democrat from the jury because this whole issue has been politicized.

HE SHOT AT THE COP!

What a bunch of bullshit. Trump should pardon them.

Wow.

Forum List

Back