11-Month-old girl with COVID airlifted to hospital 150 miles from Houston

You do? Who are they?
Tucker.jpg

Why? The vaccine cannot be given to children, What is she supposed to do?
Well....I know some people are irresponsibly getting their infants jabbed. Nothing was mentioned about the vaccine in the top post... That can't be a coincidence.

Jo

As far as I know he was always a proponent....and so was Trump always a proponent.
They can be proponents all they want....I assess my own risks and take my own actions, based upon my situation.

I neither appeal to authority nor jump on any bandwagon.

They can be proponents all they want....I assess my own risks and take my own actions, based upon my situation.

I neither appeal to authority nor jump on any bandwagon.
Yes.... The point I was making is that I don't know what the op is talking about when he's says 180. Tucker Carlson has been preaching vaccine forever. Calling Trump supporters anti-vaxxers is equally vacuous since Trump has been pushing the vaccine right along.

Yes.... The point I was making is that I don't know what the op is talking about when he's says 180. Tucker Carlson has been preaching vaccine forever. Calling Trump supporters anti-vaxxers is equally vacuous since Trump has been pushing the vaccine right along. As for myself... They can shove the needle right up their ass.

You should also wish for your fellow trump Nazis to get the shots. Those cowardly fools are the cause of the current overcrowding in U.S. hospitals.

Wow, I swear there are a bunch of fucking retards on this board that either do not read or are just fucking trolls!

First off the City of Houston is over 70% minority, so the possibility that all of those people in the Hospitals are Trump voting base is unlikely!

Second, Houston is and has been a Democrat Stronghold for decades, so tell me asshole how many of those voters in Houston do you truly think are Trump voting base?

Finally, the overcrowding at Hospitals in Houston will be from Hispanic and Black communities in Houston, so when will you demand the young people of those communities to stop being stupid and get their shots?

Let me guess you will not answer because you had no clue that Houston population has around 24% Whites in it, so now you will scramble to find a way to blame me ( which I have had both jabs and wear a mask ) for the failure of minorities to be responsible and do what is right!

She isn't the first child Biden is killing.
At least she wasn't raped coming over the border.
It's too bad the idiot in the White House made the decision to force border states to reject an 11-month old child from the hospitals in and around the Houston area. Biden may have few working cells in his brain, but the hate and revenge cells are still intact. Meh.

You should also wish for your fellow trump Nazis to get the shots. Those cowardly fools are the cause of the current overcrowding in U.S. hospitals.

That fog don't hunt. Biden caused the border problem due to his arrogance which is far worse than that of monarchs in seventeenth and eighteenth century western Europe.

Why was a TV crew there to film the helicopter?
BTW " she was having seizures" so it is something else. Nowhere in the article did they mention that this kid has covid. Total propaganda.

Another stupid azzhat raises his fat head.

COVID-19 continues to be a leading cause of death in the U.S. in June 2021​

Sorry to ruin your fairy tale.

Funny thing is HOUSTON is a Minority City seeing 70% of it damn population is minority, so tell me why is it you are not upset about all those minorities in HOUSTON not getting vaccinated nor wear their masks and the population of Houston is 2.3 million people, so imagine how many unmasked and unvaccinated people are walking around in Houston?
I am upset with them and you.

the majority of white elderly people [tend to vote republican] are vaccinated ! the laggers are young people and minorities [tend to vote dem] that arent vaccinated at the same rate ! the claim that republicans are spreading covid is a divisive leftist lie !
How so when so many of you here are against it? Who's claiming it a hoax? You guys are too much. First you say it's a hoax and somehow now you claim not to be anti vax.

The only Republicans who got the shot were forced to by their employer. A lot of private business owning white male conservative Republicans are running around unvaccinated. Guys like Herman Cain god rest his soul.

Why? The vaccine cannot be given to children, What is she supposed to do?
Remember during the original pandemic? Republicans didn't seem to care that 200,000 people had died. They compared it to the flu. Well? Die I guess. Small drop in the bucket right? That was your position before.

Maybe if her daddy wore a mask to those MAGA rallies.

Forum List

Back