11 white jurors, 1 Black man seated in Arbery murder trial

“You guys” …a generic statement about rightwingers, not you specifically.
In other words, you were lying again, as usual.

Why do you base the majority of your political opinions on stupid obvious lies? Do you really think that's wise? Why or why not?

In other words, you were lying again, as usual.

Why do you base the majority of your political opinions on stupid obvious lies? Do you really think that's wise? Why or why not?
I base it on what comes out of your mouths. If that is stupid obvious lies, maybe you shouldn’t be spouting them and pretending they are words of wisdom.

Do you know how jury de-selection works.

It should technically be called "de-selection" because all either side does is use peremptory strikes for jurors they don't like, and whoever is left is seated in order, until 12+1 are seated.

48 people on the panel.

Each side gets 6 peremptory strikes.

So, even if the defense struck NOTHING but black people, 6 of 12 would still remain.

You're just bitching about luck of the draw.
Yea that's how it works, eliminate all the potential black jurors and you can get your client off.

I base it on what comes out of your mouths. If that is stupid obvious lies, maybe you shouldn’t be spouting them and pretending they are words of wisdom.
Now you are simply projecting your own fault onto others. You flat out got caught lying again in post #4, and now you are accusing others of doing what you actually did.

The most interesting thing for outsiders to notice in this trial will be how much of the deceased's prior criminal and suspect activity will the jury be allowed to hear. He weren't no curious choirboy.

....and the white racist like you are jumping for joy.
There is NO WAY those 3 will be acquitted. NOT gonna happen. IMO, Aubery was a known thief, that he was doing some recon, got caught and rather than just accept the arrest, he fought with one of them over a shotgun. I assume the gun was brought to the scene for a precaution in case Aubery was armed but I don't agree that they should have tried to make a citizen's arrest. They likely could have followed him or at least gotten good images of his face while waiting on cops to arrive. Either way, all three are headed to prison.

Every excused black from the Jury pool stated a bias and was excluded because of it, even the Judge admitted it while bemoaning it was discriminatory.

Forum List

Back