111 In Phoenix Today...

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Same say it's hotter than a two-peckered goat
Hotsmiley.gif
....I say it's PERFECT.

And of course that temperature is in the shade. I've run two miles, driven to the post office without the AC on, and have been refinishing two end tables and prepping a third outside. And I'm almost 68. Imagine how rugged I must have been as a young lad.

BullKurtz....strong like Bull.
boxing2smiley-1.gif

Last edited:
Big whoop. It's 106 here. I ran a half marathon in a sauna suit, did 300 push ups, 1,000 sit ups, and then wrestled a bear with one hand tied behind my back.

Hotsmiley.gif
....I say it's PERFECT.

And of course that temperature is in the shade. I've run two miles, driven to the post office without the AC on, and have been refinishing two end tables and prepping a third outside. And I'm almost 68. Imagine how rugged I must have been as a young lad.

boxing2smiley-1.gif
I used to live in AZ are you from the shit hole Phoenix or are you really in Scottsdale and the 101?

Hotsmiley.gif
....I say it's PERFECT.

boxing2smiley-1.gif
Hopefully the sun will cause your genetics to rebel against the sun.

6% Humidity............................lol

Yeah it's hot, but you'd wilt with a 100 degree heat index where I was at today...........In LA..................Lower Alabama...............

Workers from the dry states come here and sometimes brag about how they can handle the heat and tell us the 110 degree whether and are the first ones to WILT when they face the humidity here.....................

:death::death::death:

Yeah it's hot, but you'd wilt with a 100 degree heat index where I was at today...........In LA..................Lower Alabama...............

Workers from the dry states come here and sometimes brag about how they can handle the heat and tell us the 110 degree whether and are the first ones to WILT when they face the humidity here.....................

You read it wrong...during the monsoons the DEW POINT is 60....I know all about hot and humid from the RVN. When I got home I couldn't function in the cold anymore so I came out here. Plus in the desert nobody can sneak up on ya. :lol:

Why are a ton of people in az from Michigan? What's the deal? Some rumor start there that it's great in AZ?

It IS great in Arizona....I been out here since '74 when the whole Phoenix metro area was maybe a million people. Lot of rust belt folks here and the Kalis fleeing from Jerry Moonbeam's new taxes and no water. We welcome all comers....visit, spend your money, and then get the fuck back to where ya belong. :lol:

You read it wrong...during the monsoons the DEW POINT is 60....I know all about hot and humid from the RVN. When I got home I couldn't function in the cold anymore so I came out here. Plus in the desert nobody can sneak up on ya. :lol:
cmitchelliisbkc5102.jpg

They just hide and use camo................

:D

Hotsmiley.gif
....I say it's PERFECT.

boxing2smiley-1.gif

Cooling trend ?

Big whoop. It's 106 here. I ran a half marathon in a sauna suit, did 300 push ups, 1,000 sit ups, and then wrestled a bear with one hand tied behind my back.

"I used to get up in the morning, ten o'clock at night (half an hour before I went to bed), drink a cup of sulfuric acid, beg for permission to go to work, work 21 hours a day and when we got home our parents would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah".

Forum List

Back