12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

Yes I do actually. See without "freedumb" the death toll would be a shit ton higher because it'd be the fucking government mowing us down.
Just like it is in every other developed nation which has severely regulated handguns and military style semi automatics. Fer shure freedumb's worth a few school kids' lives at regularish intervals.

You mean the other nations where the government owns the people, their labor, and all their wealth? I'm not real interested in that trade off...
Well if you want to describe other developed nations in those terms I can see why you think other people's school kids is a reasonable price to pay for easy access to handguns and assault style rifles.

Gun control in Britain doesn't work...their gun crime rate in London is up 42%..... they average one mass public shooting every 10 years.....and that hasn't changed since they banned guns....they have almost had 4 since the ban, with dumb luck allowing them to catch the shooters before they killed people....

Europe? They had muslim terrorists with fully automatic military weapons...actual military weapons, murder 135 people at a rock concert...in case you are unaware, fully automatic military rifles are banned in France...

In fact, fully automatic military rifles are easily obtained by criminals in France and they are a status symbol there...so what keeps them from taking their AK-47 military rifles into schools? Nothing...they just do not choose to do it...

It isn't access to guns.. it is social media, medicated young males raised in homes without fathers....

in california with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation
what more do you want

ALL your guns...now....regardless of your rights, the rare nature of mass shootings and the leftist policies that nurture these violent acts.
"RARE" nature of mass shootings no longer flies, sad as that is.

99 times more people are murdered outside of mass shooting events

so if 1% isn't rare what is?
2 in two weeks isn't "rare."

Countries that don`t have 300 million of these OBJECTS don`t have the problem that we do. The more there are of these OBJECTS the easier it is for crazies to get them. That`s a 9th grade Economics lesson.

I'm so glad you made that failed argument.....now, here's where you failed miserably........

In the United states we have a thing called the 2nd Amendment. (look it up)

In a nutshell, it empowers average citizens with the means to repeal government tyranny.
in the course of history, hundreds of millions of unarmed, innocent people have been liquidated by tyrants.

The more of these objects, the more capable a population is to defend itself, and the less likely tyranny can arise.

Name ONE country where an unarmed population can itself, defend itself in the case that the government turns tyrannical. You can't, dumb ass, because there isn't ONE.

And before you knee-jerk and say that can't happen, I remind you of 3 recent cases where it did just that....China, Venezuela and russia ALL of which have dictators now and vast, unarmed populations.

So you see, there is a price to pay for freedom. But overall it is well worth it even if tragic for a very small number.

Now, the actual number of people killed in mass shootings is statistically extremely low. You're more likely to be struck by lightning. Afraid of lightning on a clear day? Your hoplophobia is comparable.

So as anyone can see, your argument is weak at best, silly in fact. (And you were patting yourself on the back over your stupidity and ignorance I'd bet)

You and morons like yourself feel it is better for 300,000,000 people should be at risk rather than understand that in a FREE society, there will always be some violence.

Again, rather than focusing on OBJECTS, If you really give a damn about others safety, which is seriously in doubt, then go read post #93 of this thread.
Thousand Oaks shooting suspect: What we know

Yep. Turns out he’s a white guy. Aren’t they all?

What is it with white guys committing mass murder? Want to bet he’s a Republican?
Another mass murderer that a wall wouldn`t have stopped. I won`t take that bet. The Trumpsters have been on a killing and bomb sending spree lately. We`re not free if we can`t shoot people by the dozens some idiot is telling us.
------------------------------------- i hear and assume that the shooter was from a pervert community , had been picked on and then looked for revenge .

I agree. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

I'm a gun owner and proud of it.
Yet Grampa Murked U cannot shoot up bars. You can.

Can you explain to us why California hasn't made murder against the law? Because maybe, just maybe, if they had made murder against the law, the guy wouldn't have murdered those people....

in california with some of the most restrictive gun laws in the nation
what more do you want

ALL your guns...now....regardless of your rights, the rare nature of mass shootings and the leftist policies that nurture these violent acts.
"RARE" nature of mass shootings no longer flies, sad as that is.

99 times more people are murdered outside of mass shooting events

so if 1% isn't rare what is?
2 in two weeks isn't "rare."
--------------------------------------------- of course its rare in a country of 310 million people of all sorts of wierd people OldLady .

They already regulate hand guns in California..
Yeah? So what? They got customs entry points on the borders with other states? A national effort will be required to reduce effectively the number of handguns and assault style rifles in circulation.

CNN is reporting there were 6 off duty police officers in the bar at the time of the shooting......would it not be sad if those police officers had to leave their guns at home because they were in a bar?

Lives lost because of the gun free zone policy....

California mass shooting gunman identified

"The suspect behind America’s latest mass shooting has been identified as Ian David Long, who law enforcement officials have accused of killing at least 12 people inside the Borderline Bar & Grill in California.

The gunman, identified by
NBC News as a heavily-tattooed, 28-year-old white male, used a .45 caliber handgun and was found dead after storming the bar that’s commonly frequented by country music fans on Wednesday nights. Details surrounding the suspect began flooding in from neighbours who told ABC News he was a veteran who may have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Police said he was an ex-Marine who had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in recent years and likely shot himself Wednesday night in the bar."

Now we have a little more information about the shooter, not much information about what lead him to do it -- seems at this point it is mental illness -- I have also seen others speculate that since he was wearing black and targeted country music fans -- he may be ANTIFA..

They already regulate hand guns in California..
Yeah? So what? They got customs entry points on the borders with other states? A national effort will be required to reduce effectively the number of handguns and assault style rifles in circulation.

You mean like in Britain...an island...where gun crime is going up...42% in London alone, 23% across England and Wales...? How about Australia...another island....with increasing gun crime.....

Gun control doesn't work.....criminals get guns no matter what you morons do....

The problem, the big problem is democrat politicians, judges and lawyers letting violent gun offenders out of prison.

The other problem is the democrat party support for gun free zones....

California mass shooting gunman identified

"The suspect behind America’s latest mass shooting has been identified as Ian David Long, who law enforcement officials have accused of killing at least 12 people inside the Borderline Bar & Grill in California.

The gunman, identified by
NBC News as a heavily-tattooed, 28-year-old white male, used a .45 caliber handgun and was found dead after storming the bar that’s commonly frequented by country music fans on Wednesday nights. Details surrounding the suspect began flooding in from neighbours who told ABC News he was a veteran who may have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Police said he was an ex-Marine who had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in recent years and likely shot himself Wednesday night in the bar."

Now we have a little more information about the shooter, not much information about what lead him to do it -- seems at this point it is mental illness -- I have also seen others speculate that since he was wearing black and targeted country music fans -- he may be ANTIFA..
He could be part of any group; it won’t matter. There will be another slaughter in the next few weeks. Just move along.

Sure I can but I never would.

I'm a responsible gun owner.
Just like all the mass shooters who had never committed a firearms offence until they shot the shit out of some place.

Hey dummy.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

Got a way to tell which people will use a gun like that shooter did??

If so you could make a fortune.

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.
/----/ Maryland: Cops Shoot Man to Death In His Home For Resisting Gun Confiscation
Maryland: Cops Shoot Man to Death In His Home For Resisting Gun Confiscation
Police in the Democrat haven of Maryland shot and killed a man in his home on Monday while serving a "protective order" under a new law which allows them to seize people's guns without due process.

You mean like in Britain...an island...where gun crime is going up...42% in London alone, 23% across England and Wales...? How about Australia...another island....with increasing gun crime.....
That are fractions of the firearm homicide rate of the US. Like 20 or 30 times less. You are a raving loony.

Sure I can but I never would.

I'm a responsible gun owner.
Just like all the mass shooters who had never committed a firearms offence until they shot the shit out of some place.

Yep..... almost all of the mass shooters are able to get their guns no matter what gun control measures you create...and the ones who can't...steal their guns, or get them illegally.....

The muslim terrorists who murdered 135 people in France? Got fully automatic military rifles easily, in France where they are illegal, on a continent where they are illegal.....

Forum List

Back