12 Dead in Mass Shooting at So.Cal Bar

oh big deal , such is life . As [real] AMERICANS say , zhit happens and there are no guarantees . These useless people and healthcare beggars like you think they deserve a long useless life for purposes of smoking dope and playing with themselves 'muslim' .
More Dopers are on free healthcare. Did you miss this fact?

I'm quite sure you are just another scientismist, and are yourself, unaware of it.
Well I've spent a few years teching in a lab dealing with air and water pollution so you're probably right. After all, Dale can't explain any of the technical matters to do with chemtrail deposits except to exclaim he knows more than everyone. In that respect you two are identical.

Last edited:
You dudes are fruit loops, your citizens are seeing more action than your soldiers and you think nothing of it...

“I don’t want prayers. I don’t want thoughts,” said Susan Orfanos, whose 27-year-old son, Telemachus Orfanos, a navy veteran, died on Wednesday night at the Borderline Bar and Grill.

“I want those bastards in Congress … They need to pass gun control so no one else has a child that doesn’t come home,” she said, raising her voice to speak through gritted teeth and tears outside her home in the California suburb 40 miles north-west of Los Angeles.
[...]

Ben Campbell’s story is typical of those who live through a mass shooting. “I couldn’t believe it,” he said, explaining to reporters at the scene of Wednesday’s massacre how he pushed his friends out a broken window before climbing out himself and running for his life.

Campbell, 19, said he was a regular at Borderline Bar & Grill. Like several other survivors, and a few of the dead, he also shares a distressingly typical connection to a mass killing that happened two years earlier.

“My brother was in Vegas,” he said. And it was his brother who rescued him Wednesday, responding to a text and arriving just at the same time.

“It’s something you’re not supposed to go through, ever,” he said. But it keeps happening, again and again; a young woman next to him, another survivor of the Borderline shootout, lived through the Vegas shooting too.

https://www.theguardian.com

Last edited:
don't know if you can see them but theres some 'muslim berbers' heading for the 'atlas pissant hills' in the back ground VS .

oh big deal , such is life . As [real] AMERICANS say , zhit happens and there are no guarantees . These useless people and healthcare beggars like you think they deserve a long useless life for purposes of smoking dope and playing with themselves 'muslim' .

You are now invisible, Pismoe. I would not talk with you in the real world, so I really not interested in dealing with you in cyberspace.

Another mass shooter known to authorities. Obviously we cannot trust the authorities.
If he was Black they would have planted some crack on him and he would already be in prison. They need to start doing the same to white males.

Nope. It's more fun to watch you hood rats trying to run and keep your pants from falling down. It's REALLY funny when they bring the dog.
So youd rather have fun instead of stopping white men from killing crowds of innocent people. Figures. :rolleyes:

Why is it a big deal? Every weekend in Chicago black dudes shoot more then 11 black dudes every weekend.
In the meantime in Appalachia infant mortality is skyrocketing and life expectancy is dropping.
And if Republicans have their way, nobody in Appalachia will have healthcare. They’ll just die.
---------------------------------------- if what you say is true then it'll just be like the OldDays DeanRD ,

PTSD is real and sad. Our vets need help. Those poor victims. Should never have happened.
The frustrating thing is -- how do we improve it?
There was a whole lot of it after WWII as well. People just didn't know what to call it. The vets eventually coped with it (a lot by "burying it" I think--how many times have you heard of a WWII vet "he NEVER talked about it.") War and the general "brainwashing" required to be in the military makes it hard to reenter civilian life. I think the military is trying, though, to be more proactive. I know that a friend's daughter, who is on a military base with her husband, had a lot of support when her husband came back from a deployment with PTSD and was abusive to her, drinking heavily, etc. It wasn't like him at all. They helped a lot (although he was not real happy about it at first). Where they were on base and he was still active, they could control things. With vets it's a whole nother story.
------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , ww2 Vets and other , korea perhap coped and thats what they should do . Course nowadays 'ptsd' is probably worth a few hundred bucks a months or more especially if there are tears and sniveling Old Lady ,

Sanctuary state,and lots of anti gun laws, and you point out white men?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it does appear to be an issue with white men. You dont see other races continually walking into bars, movie theaters, churches etc, and killing a bunch of people.

Of the 10,982 gun murders in this country, the majority are committed by minorities in democrat party controlled voting districts....that is a fact.....that is an issue with democrats....

Analysis | The surprising way gun violence is dividing America

In the most Democratic regions, gun violence is more often committed against another, crimes that probably generate more news coverage and fear. In the most Republican areas, it is more often committed against oneself, suicides that may not attract as much attention.

------

As the below charts show, Democratic areas (measured by the party that controls the congressional district) are far more likely to experience almost all forms of malicious gun violence than Republican areas.
Its a white boy problem.

You dont see other races continually walking into bars, movie theaters, churches etc, and killing a bunch of people.

Except for the long island train shooter? The D.C snipers? The Navy Yard shooter? Fort Hood? San Bernadino? The Dallas black lives matter shooter? The Virginia Tech Shooter? The Pulse Night club shooter?

Mind you this doesnt include this years totals

Why are white men more likely to carry out mass shootings?

"Of 95 mass shootings carried out in the US between 1982 and 2017, 92 of the perpetrators were male."

"The shootings broken down by race, by Statista, show that 54 of the gunmen were white, 16 black, and seven each Latino or Asian."

Hello Lips, w/o looking it up youre stats appear to mirror USA population statistics. except we need more women shooters. Prosecution rests.

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

I agree. When law enforcement comes across a person who is obviously in mental distress, that person should be involuntarily committed until he/she can be evaluated to not be a danger to themselves or others. Nothing else is going to work.

That would empty 90% of the homeless problem too. A Win-Win. I called for Tent cities (forced lockup) and lambasted by commee-stay-at-home-leftist-loons.

11:15 p.m. last night. Twelve dead, and they are still counting. Dead include the gunman, who went into a local Country-Western bar & grill having it's weekly College Night and began by shooting the security guard and cashier, then entered and began spraying bullets at college students with his rapid fire gun. Twelve dead include one of the first deputies on the scene.

Thousand Oaks is considered one of the safest communities in the country. Just like Parkland was.

People, it is time we stopped talking and started doing something about this. It is beyond ridiculous that we are no longer safe to go grocery shopping, pray in our church, go to yoga class, or to a bar to dance. Or to work. Or to school.

Something has to be done to stop this. Not just talk this time. It is time to actually do something. January approaches. Make sure your legislators know what you think will help make this country SAFE AGAIN.

I agree. When law enforcement comes across a person who is obviously in mental distress, that person should be involuntarily committed until he/she can be evaluated to not be a danger to themselves or others. Nothing else is going to work.

That would empty 90% of the homeless problem too. A Win-Win. I called for Tent cities (forced lockup) and lambasted by commee-stay-at-home-leftist-loons.

Jumpin' Jesus on a bicycle! There is no end to fascists on this thread...

how many death happen a year in swimming pools , motorcycling , over eating , drinking too much , Driving cars and doing other things 'isis' ??
Which one of these things sole purpose for existing is to shoot and kill something?
A firearm is designed to propel a projectile at a target

The choice f target has nothing to do with the gun and everything g to do with the person firing it

ANd if that is the sole purpose of a gun I and millions of others who own and shoot guns have been using them incorrectly
"A firearm is designed to propel a projectile at a target"

If thats the case then why dont you just get a sling shot? :rolleyes:

A firearm has better range and is more fun
So its about fun? Would you let a baby play with the loaded gun? I mean its about having fun right? Its like a baby rattle right? :rolleyes:
Don't be a fucking idiot

Driving can be fun do you let your baby drive a car?

And yes shooting is fun I've been doing it since I was 8 years old

The nice thing about the AR is that there are millions in American hands and all are pretty much interchangeable and they all shoot the same military ammo in 5.56 and usually .223 . Thats why the AR fills the role that is good for the 2nd Amendment and probably some of the reason that gun controllers hate it .
See? I told yall its all about playing Rambo. Thats why no other rifle will do. The AR-15 is for boys that havent grown up yet or wish they could be Rambo.
I don't own an AR my .223 rifle is a Ruger mini 14

It doesn't matter what a gun looks like

The nice thing about the AR is that there are millions in American hands and all are pretty much interchangeable and they all shoot the same military ammo in 5.56 and usually .223 . Thats why the AR fills the role that is good for the 2nd Amendment and probably some of the reason that gun controllers hate it .
See? I told yall its all about playing Rambo. Thats why no other rifle will do. The AR-15 is for boys that havent grown up yet or wish they could be Rambo.
I don't own an AR my .223 rifle is a Ruger mini 14

It doesn't matter what a gun looks like
------------------------------- my only reason for liking the AR so much is that its interchangeable with millions of other AR's in Americans hand . Mini 14 is a nice gun Skull !!

here you go , even YOU could do it Ace . --- --- and knowing how to disassemble and reassemble an AR15 is a whole lot better than bouncing a feckin Ball Ace .:afro:

I already know how to break down an M16 so thanks but no thanks. Nothing is better than bouncing a ball. Playing basketball is reserved only for elite humans.

That's funny

--------------------------------------------- proud of herself eh ??

As we say in basketball, you need multiple efforts. In order to stop this gun violence we need to curtail certain things regarding guns. You shouldnt be carrying in a gun in public if you are a male. You shouldnt be using weapons that look but more importantly function like a war weapon. There is no need other than psychological impulse for any non military person to have one.

A pump action shotgun is an actual War Weapon....currently used by militaries around the world....the lever action rifle was an actual war weapon, as was the revolver...the AR-15 semi automatic rifle was never a War weapon...

You shouldnt be using weapons that look but more importantly function like a war weapon. You shouldnt be using a pump action shotgun unless you are defending your home.

The pump action shotgun is an actual, current War weapon...... used by our military all over the world......the AR-15 has never been used in a war....
Thats why a pump action shotgun should never be carried in public. The AR-15 looks just like the M16A! rifle so that should be banned.
I don't care if it's pink and wears panties. Regardless of what it looks like, its function makes it totally inappropriate for civilian ownership. We are NOT at war; the AR was modeled directly on the M16 (which is why it looks like one) and has one purpose. People don't use it to hunt; they use it play Rambo.

45763793_10213226798325936_1445127796408975360_n.jpg
No one that owns a gun will take that challenge.
Why should they, they probably don't support gun control.

I think it is for folks that support gun control to show how serious they are. Common Asclepias, show us how serious your commitment to the cause is, photograph your support for us. . ..

It isn't about the guns, it is about the people's ability to use them.
I support gun control. Control isnt achieved by chopping off the offending part. If it was we would castrate rapists.
Even the Muslims won't chop off that offending part, will they?

As we say in basketball, you need multiple efforts. In order to stop this gun violence we need to curtail certain things regarding guns. You shouldnt be carrying in a gun in public if you are a male. You shouldnt be using weapons that look but more importantly function like a war weapon. There is no need other than psychological impulse for any non military person to have one.

A pump action shotgun is an actual War Weapon....currently used by militaries around the world....the lever action rifle was an actual war weapon, as was the revolver...the AR-15 semi automatic rifle was never a War weapon...

You shouldnt be using weapons that look but more importantly function like a war weapon. You shouldnt be using a pump action shotgun unless you are defending your home.

The pump action shotgun is an actual, current War weapon...... used by our military all over the world......the AR-15 has never been used in a war....
Thats why a pump action shotgun should never be carried in public. The AR-15 looks just like the M16A! rifle so that should be banned.
I don't care if it's pink and wears panties. Regardless of what it looks like, its function makes it totally inappropriate for civilian ownership. We are NOT at war; the AR was modeled directly on the M16 (which is why it looks like one) and has one purpose. People don't use it to hunt; they use it play Rambo.
-------------------------------- of course they use the AR to hunt , shoot varmints and self defense in the home . Its a very versatile , effective and efficient gun and Americans have the RIGHT to own them . By the way , the AR15 is referred to as Americas Modern Musket OldLady .

--- just heard on FOX that the 'uk' has had 39 thousand stabbings so far this year . Just saying , interesting info is all it is to me .

Forum List

Back