12% of drivers have no license! Can you believe that?

As i explained in the OP, the fact that the article doesn't say how many are illegals proves that most of them are.
Clearly you don't understand the concept of "proof" so please stop trying to explain your insane ramblings.

Sorry chump, but that's the consequence of the of the liberal media's refusal to say anything bad about illegals. People are now forced to assume illegals are guilty of everything.

I wonder what percentage of those Illegal Drivers were also Illegal Aliens?

A reasonable question.

Minnesota QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

The white population of that area is 82.4%
Blacks are 5.5%
Native Americans - 1.3%

That's 89.2%, all probably legal U.S. citizens but we are still ignoring Asians and other groups that may also be legal.

The probability is; some, but most are legal U.S. citizens.

A reasonable question.

Blacks are 5.5%
Native Americans - 1.3%

That's 89.2%, all probably legal U.S. citizens but we are still ignoring Asians and other groups that may also be legal.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. You're assuming that both legal and illegal citizens have equal chances of NOT having a license.!!!:clap2:

A reasonable question.

Blacks are 5.5%
Native Americans - 1.3%

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. You're assuming that both legal and illegal residents have equal chances of NOT having a license.!!!:clap2:

A reasonable question.

Blacks are 5.5%
Native Americans - 1.3%

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. You're assuming that both legal and illegal citizens have equal chances of NOT having a license.!!!:clap2:

Not at all.
I'm stating a fact - Illegals don't make up even close to 12% of the population.
That being known, it means many or most of these people are legal citizens.

My link suggest a total population of 5,500,000
THIS suggests there are less than 100,000 illegals

About 2%.

Please explain how 2% of the population can produce 12% of illegal drivers; more so when there are 1,494,353 legal driving licences issues and the total illegal population wouldn't make up 10% of that number.
Also note, many of the illegals will be young children and many others won't have access to a car anyway.

Care to comment?

undocumented drivers, what's the penalty? you can stay here illegally, why not drive illegally

Forum List

Back