12-year-old black kid has police called on him for mowing a lawn

Wonder what the neighbor's yard will look like the morning after 'Cabbage Night' (Halloween) lol.

There are a lot of integral factoids that partisan journalist like to leave out in order to support their narrative... Lol, wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor was a 90 yo black woman.

Well I assume they were white Evangelicals gun packing freaks afraid of their shadows.

This is the world black people made for themselves. The person complaining was afraid to confront the boy directly. He might get shot, stabbed or an ear chewed off. Blacks have rioted for less.

If I didn't want that boy mowing my grass, I'd get out there and stop him.

Ofc, I'd let him mow the whole damn thing if he kept going. :abgg2q.jpg:

But .....but .....but there’s no more racism in America. It’s all in liberal’s minds.

But .....but .....but there’s no more racism in America. It’s all in liberal’s minds.

The only ones making this about race is AOL, the OP and you. Race was never mentioned other than that.
It's probably become a national story because the kids are black, so it fits the narrative the media likes to promote.

You mean like the white kid cutting the WH lawn??

There are a lot of integral factoids that partisan journalist like to leave out in order to support their narrative... Lol, wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor was a 90 yo black woman.

Well I assume they were white Evangelicals gun packing freaks afraid of their shadows.
I'm just hypothesizing that to illustrate a point... lol

I'm white and the police stalked me and stopped me for--------------------------------walking to work!!!
and riding my bicycle from work

I'm white and the police stalked me and stopped me for--------------------------------walking to work!!!

No, you're white and walking to work. That's why they stalked you. They were following you to question you about the black guy who stole your car. That's the only reason you'll see a white man on foot.

Who knew mowing while Black was enough to get the cops called?
WTF is he doing working? Don't Government give him enough to party on without working?
Look at this...a young lad is working to raise money and because of his race, he is STILL denigrated. Don't understand why trumpanzees get such an unfair rep for being racist.

You loons are making it about race. Nowhere was race mentioned in the report

about race

No, you're white and walking to work. That's why they stalked you. They were following you to question you about the black guy who stole your car. That's the only reason you'll see a white man on foot.
....actually I grew up in a predominantly black 'hood and we did have batteries stolen
...I was at a friend's house in another black area about 2 miles away, and had my battery stolen from there

...when I went to a white high school, some of the parents didn't like their kids coming to our area--one time one of them left their car parked at our house, we came home to find his battery stolen

please prove the cops were called for racism
if you can't, you are full of crap
I'm waiting

That explains they are usually overweight.

Cleveland neighbors call police on black youth, 12, for mowing a lawn

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​

Some people get really weird about yards, and property control.

My father in law has two neighbors feuding about such crap.and one of them killed and butchered one of the other one's horse.
yes, I see stories about that [ fueds ] in the news
remember the old man who pulled the power on the birthday party?
both parties were WHITE!!!
Man who pulled the plug on bounce house is arrested | Daily Mail Online

...we had an old white man start cursing at us as we walked in the alley behind his house
....I had no idea what he was yakking about
...I'm white

please prove the cops were called for racism
if you can't, you are full of crap
I'm waiting
A white woman called police on a black 12-year-old who was mowing grass
that's some godamn great proof !!! !!!!! WOW!!!! and WOW!!
...wow!!!! --you should be a lawyer--wtf are you doing wasting your time on USMB talking to us bootcampers/amateurs/etc???

considering blacks commit:
murder at over 4 times the rate of whites
rape at over 2 times the rate
hate crimes at over 2 times the rate
crime at much higher rates
--it is only wise and smart to be more leery of blacks than of whites

considering blacks commit:
murder at over 4 times the rate of whites
rape at over 2 times the rate
hate crimes at over 2 times the rate
crime at much higher rates
--it is only wise and smart to be more leery of blacks than of whites

give us links? I am as leery of both.

Forum List

Back