12-year-old black kid has police called on him for mowing a lawn

Black people shouldn't be taking jobs away from Mexicans.

Cleveland neighbors call police on black youth, 12, for mowing a lawn

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​
So it's his job to mow the wrong yard? How stupid are you anyway? If it were me I would have just gone out and told him to stop and get off my property.

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​
So it's his job to mow the wrong yard? How stupid are you anyway?

He can wrongly mow into my yard anytime he wants! The price is right, baby!

So it's his job to mow the wrong yard? How stupid are you anyway?

He can wrongly mow into my yard anytime he wants! The price is right, baby!
Get off my yard!

And beyond a shadow of a doubt we know that a white boy doing the same thing would have produced different results... I'm so glad you have the certitude of your convictions figured out here on this, cus I sure don't!
You are welcome to show us examples of white boy doing the same thing having the cops called on them....I'm sure we've got lots mowing lawns to choose from.

And beyond a shadow of a doubt we know that a white boy doing the same thing would have produced different results... I'm so glad you have the certitude of your convictions figured out here on this, cus I sure don't!
You are welcome to show us examples of white boy doing the same thing having the cops called on them....I'm sure we've got lots mowing lawns to choose from.

THere would be no reports on that. It would not make the news.

This is the world black people made for themselves. The person complaining was afraid to confront the boy directly. He might get shot, stabbed or an ear chewed off. Blacks have rioted for less.

Whites don’t mow lawns for money, we leave that for the Mexicans.

Yes of course, like Trump and Russia, takes nothing but scurrilous, partisan fabrication to make an accusation but proving the absence of a negative is the legislative black hole inherent is such a scenario. lol

They guy that mows my lawn is white. But I have clear borders. Walls or Bushes. No doubt where my property ends.

They guy that mows my lawn is white. But I have clear borders. Walls or Bushes. No doubt where my property ends.
Only a white supremacist would have a white guy mowing his lawn.

After reading the link, and the link from that.... it has less to do with racism than a neighbor from hell.
Youtube is filled with such videos, and the color of the people are all over the place.
But leave it to today's sensational media - and it is racism.
Ridiculous.

There are a lot of integral factoids that partisan journalist like to leave out in order to support their narrative... Lol, wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor was a 90 yo black woman.

Who knew mowing while Black was enough to get the cops called?
WTF is he doing working? Don't Government give him enough to party on without working?
Look at this...a young lad is working to raise money and because of his race, he is STILL denigrated. Don't understand why trumpanzees get such an unfair rep for being racist.

Yes.

The ONLY reason I could see this being a real issue and not a nutty neighbor is if the kid gets hurt.

If they are mowing the neighbors yard and come into yours and hit something, throwing it up and damaging property, or they get injured while on your property, you would be liable for all damages.

That being said, whoever called the cops is a nut case. I'd have brought the kid a coke.

Who knew mowing while Black was enough to get the cops called?
WTF is he doing working? Don't Government give him enough to party on without working?
Look at this...a young lad is working to raise money and because of his race, he is STILL denigrated. Don't understand why trumpanzees get such an unfair rep for being racist.

I certainly am impressed with a 12 and 13 years starting a business.

I understand that the pr has been very good for their business.

The kid raised 22000 dollars because of this. Now he can buy a 10.000 dollar ZTR and make some real bucks.

Forum List

Back