12-year-old black kid has police called on him for mowing a lawn

Sounds like it's worked out OK for the kids, bet that shitty neighbor is pissed!

Cleveland neighbors call police on black youth, 12, for mowing a lawn

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​
Seeing blacks do manual labor is quite suspicious.

Even the most minute detail gets blown out of proportion in today's political atmosphere.

Don’t they know only Mexicans are supposed to cut lawns?

I say we go to the neighbors house with the new tiller purchased from the go fund me account.

Hope this doesn't slow these boys down and more people should hire them.

Who knew mowing while Black was enough to get the cops called?
Mowing while Black could get you shot and killed. They would swear they mistook the lawn mower for a gun or that he was trying to run them down with it.

Last weekend, I saw an old black man..just a-riding on down to the corner on his riding mower.

Sure enough, after a little bit, he eased right back on by with 2 12-packs of Natural Light. I waved and me and the neighbor laughed our asses off.
Highway Beer Run
It's the new trend lol. Much more practical than an automobile as it requires less reflexes, coordination and reaction times.

A 12-year-old child who started his own summer lawn-mowing business had the cops called on him for doing his job.

Reginald “Reggie” Fields, who lives in the Cleveland area, started Mr. Reggie’s Lawn Cutting Service with his family, and was doing just that when police showed up to a Maple Heights neighborhood last week.

“They said I was cutting their grass. I didn’t know it,” the 12-year-old told WEWS News 5.

Neighbors apparently complained to police that Fields was cutting into their lawn, Lt. Joe Mocsiran of the Maple Heights Police Department confirmed to Fox News on Friday.​

Some people get really weird about yards, and property control.

My father in law has two neighbors feuding about such crap.and one of them killed and butchered one of the other one's horse.

Some people get really weird about yards, and property control.

My father in law has two neighbors feuding about such crap.and one of them killed and butchered one of the other one's horse.

Shades of the godfather

But .....but .....but there’s no more racism in America. It’s all in liberal’s minds.

But .....but .....but there’s no more racism in America. It’s all in liberal’s minds.

The only ones making this about race is AOL, the OP and you. Race was never mentioned other than that.
It's probably become a national story because the kids are black, so it fits the narrative the media likes to promote.

The only ones making this about race is AOL, the OP and you. Race was never mentioned other than that.
It's probably become a national story because the kids are black, so it fits the narrative the media likes to promote.

If it were a white kid you wouldn't know it took place

Forum List

Back