12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

Or looking for warm blankets... or perhaps money, or a warm coat.

Frankly, I don't know what is going on in this guy's mind. He might well be a loser.

Or he might be a guy whose life just went right off the rails, like a lot of people have in the last decade of GOP Misrule.
So far you've blamed society and the GOP.

But you have utterly failed to blame the criminal.

And liberals stupidly wonder why people say they're soft on crime.

Well, we've tried it your way man... We've locked up 2 million people with another 7.3 on Parole or Probation.

You really think this is working? Seriously?
It really is simple.

You don't want to go to jail?

DON'T BREAK THE LAW.

You fucking dumbass.

Right wing websites like "Reason" are not valid sources.

Do you have something from a credible university or think tank not paid for by the NRA that shows flaws in Kellermann's methodology...

The article contains links to studies on the issue, including the definitive study done by the anti gun researcher Kleck which proves that guns are more likely to be used to prevent crimes than commit them.

John Stuart Mill had Joe nailed:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stuart Mill

I pity you, then.
When I was active duty, I didn't have the luxury of deciding of who my oath to protect the Constitution covered.

Even Joe's right to defend criminals and wish to see little girls raped and murdered was protected.
I'm not encumbered by that oath.

I'm saying if we live in a society where we find it perfectly acceptable that a man is giving a choice between crime and starving, and he takes a chance on crime, there is something wrong with out society.
I guess you missed the link with all the food pantries in the little town in Texas, huh?

Yet there you go, defending the criminal again.

Scumbag.

NOt defending at all.

The fact he exists is an indictment of society.

How is his plight my responsibility?

Do you have something from a credible university or think tank not paid for by the NRA that shows flaws in Kellermann's methodology...

100's of Millions of homes have legal guns in them.

The numbers don't jive in reality.

Man apparently had no criminal record and broke into a house he thought was empty.

Ummm, yeah, I htink he probably was looking for stuff he could use.

Why was he trying to get in the closet in the bedroom? Did he mistake that for the kitchen?

Or looking for warm blankets... or perhaps money, or a warm coat.

Frankly, I don't know what is going on in this guy's mind. He might well be a loser.

Or he might be a guy whose life just went right off the rails, like a lot of people have in the last decade of GOP Misrule.

Or he might have been a child molester. It seems there is good reason to suspect he may have abducted the girl had she not fired.

The article contains links to studies on the issue, including the definitive study done by the anti gun researcher Kleck which proves that guns are more likely to be used to prevent crimes than commit them.

and the Tobacco industry commissioned studies that showed cigarettes are good for you...

Y'know, you keep ignoring posts that have inconvenient truths in them.

I proved that there are far, far more defensive gun uses than offensive gun uses.

But your delusion bitterly clings to your irrational, fear-driven, anti-gun horseshit.

Because it's horseshit.

The Kellerman study proved that a gun in the house is more likely to kill a member of the family than a criminal.

Discussion is kind of over at that point, guy.

ANd frankly, I don't think we should have more gun laws.

I just think the reasons you give for wanting a gun are retarded..

9be6ca7b-3f75-41aa-bc4d-45a8caee1a1d.jpg

Frankly, I'm very happy you don't own firearms.

Give that little girl a carbon fiber "pencil" and some basic direction and she could repel a hands on child toucher with no worries but the blood stains.

Forum List

Back