12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment

How would people feel about this?

OK....first off....good for the girl. I'm glad she's OK and let me say that I support Gun rights in this country......OK.....onto my thought.

Many of our problems in this country with firearms is NOT with law abiding citizens. The Idea of banning guns....even assault weapons from these people is ludicrous. Sure...you get the occasional jealous husband, mentally unstable person going on a rampage, etc.....but by and large, gun violence in this country is perpetrated by criminals. So what I propose is this:

When we pull our troops out of Afghanistan, we use these battle hardened troops to confiscate all ILLEGAL weapons. Start on the East coast. Make an announcement first, so that people can either voluntarily turn them in, or get them registered. Then send in the troops to confiscate the ones that remain.

The violence in our inner cities is horrible, and these tough economic times makes it worse...crime becomes a reasonable option for more and more people in dire straights. Gangs rule many neighborhoods and hold good people hostage to their violence and intimidation. They are a direct threat to our people and I feel they should be fairly labeled as Domestic Terrorists.

To disarm people like this is not a violation of the second amendment, it is a matter of National Security and the protection of our people. Question.....where do you think most of the calls for gun bans come from? The good people of these crime ridden streets that see and live with this shit every day. They want it to end.....it's not some Commie plot.....it's people who live in these pockets of hell in our country.

I think that this would be a reasonable compromise between a "gun ban" and letting criminals kill rampantly for the sake of good, law abiding gun owners.

There's no such thing as gun rights. It Is The Right To Bear Arms.
Actually, it is. Liberals have made it very hard for honest people to arm themselves, making them victims. And now your idea of fixing it? You may want to read that to yourself again, then ask yourself; Do I actually understand freedom and liberty?
b/c you have made it impossible to own arms legally. seriously, most cries come from people like you.

Bullshit.....I'm cutting through all of those things you blame liberals for and going straight to the source of our "gun woes".

I'm saying you can have fully automatic .50 caliber machine guns if you want....just register them to make them legal.....then go after the illegal ones. Why would a law abiding gun owner have an issue with that?

OK....first off....good for the girl. I'm glad she's OK and let me say that I support Gun rights in this country......OK.....onto my thought.

Many of our problems in this country with firearms is NOT with law abiding citizens. The Idea of banning guns....even assault weapons from these people is ludicrous. Sure...you get the occasional jealous husband, mentally unstable person going on a rampage, etc.....but by and large, gun violence in this country is perpetrated by criminals. So what I propose is this:

When we pull our troops out of Afghanistan, we use these battle hardened troops to confiscate all ILLEGAL weapons. Start on the East coast. Make an announcement first, so that people can either voluntarily turn them in, or get them registered. Then send in the troops to confiscate the ones that remain.

The violence in our inner cities is horrible, and these tough economic times makes it worse...crime becomes a reasonable option for more and more people in dire straights. Gangs rule many neighborhoods and hold good people hostage to their violence and intimidation. They are a direct threat to our people and I feel they should be fairly labeled as Domestic Terrorists.

To disarm people like this is not a violation of the second amendment, it is a matter of National Security and the protection of our people. Question.....where do you think most of the calls for gun bans come from? The good people of these crime ridden streets that see and live with this shit every day. They want it to end.....it's not some Commie plot.....it's people who live in these pockets of hell in our country.

I think that this would be a reasonable compromise between a "gun ban" and letting criminals kill rampantly for the sake of good, law abiding gun owners.

Actually, it is. Liberals have made it very hard for honest people to arm themselves, making them victims. And now your idea of fixing it? You may want to read that to yourself again, then ask yourself; Do I actually understand freedom and liberty?
b/c you have made it impossible to own arms legally. seriously, most cries come from people like you.

Bullshit.....I'm cutting through all of those things you blame liberals for and going straight to the source of our "gun woes".

I'm saying you can have fully automatic .50 caliber machine guns if you want....just register them to make them legal.....then go after the illegal ones. Why would a law abiding gun owner have an issue with that?

I got a better idea, just require the criminals to register theirs and leave law abiding people alone. Wouldn't that be cheeper and more effective in your fantasy land?

You dumbshit, how do you track illegal guns?

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

Now explain to me again why we need more restrictive gun laws?

Which one of you libs would prefer that this little girl be UNARMED?

Because fucking 12 year olds with guns will kill children you fucking moron.

god bless.

I love gun threads... they bring out all the crazy people.

Great rebuttal and alternative solution, I guess your one of the folks that think we can turn career criminals around by just being nicer to them. People tend to change that attitude when one of them puts a gun in your face. We don't need more gun laws we need fewer criminals, because they don't give a shit about laws.
There's a history behind Joe not to long ago he was a professing Republicans now he supports obama, he's a fucking troll .

I'm supporting Obama because Romney would be a horrible President.

Period.

he was a horrible governor, he was a horrible boss.

I got a better idea, how about we use the three strike rule, with one little twist. Third felony conviction, your dead with 3 days. If your going to appeal it better be successful on one of the first two, won't be one available on the third. Revolving jail house doors are the problem. If a person can't live by the rules, they can die by them.

You of all people would know THAT!

I'm not the one who is getting all happy a child shot some homeless person. She'll have psychological problems for the rest of her life, probably.

Great rebuttal and alternative solution, I guess your one of the folks that think we can turn career criminals around by just being nicer to them. People tend to change that attitude when one of them puts a gun in your face. We don't need more gun laws we need fewer criminals, because they don't give a shit about laws.
There's a history behind Joe not to long ago he was a professing Republicans now he supports obama, he's a fucking troll .

Period.

You support Obama because you are a flaming fucking Liberal, period sissy boy.

Or he might have been a child molester. It seems there is good reason to suspect he may have abducted the girl had she not fired.

Might have. Would have. Should have.

Kind of still goes back to why parents would leave a 12 year old in the house by herself, though, doesn't it.

Wassamatter Joe, did you not stop getting your diaper changed until you were 12?

No, that sounds more like a Ron Paul kind of thing, actually.

Ron Paul looks like he still needs his diaper changed.

I got a better idea, how about we use the three strike rule, with one little twist. Third felony conviction, your dead with 3 days. If your going to appeal it better be successful on one of the first two, won't be one available on the third. Revolving jail house doors are the problem. If a person can't live by the rules, they can die by them.

The fact is, we've tried it your way.

We are one of the last countries with a Death Penalty, putting us in such heady company as China, Iran and Saudi Arabia. We lock up 2 million people, we have another 7 million on probation and parole. Obviously, the "being mean to them" isn't helping much.

No one started out as a "career criminal". They don't cover that on "vocation day" in school. Most are guys who just didn't have oppurtunities you and I had, and went down a wrong path.

ummm...real simple READ MY FUCKING POST ASSHOLE.

Period.

No, I support Obama because you idiots are turning MY country over to the evil Mormon Cult.

ummm...real simple READ MY FUCKING POST ASSHOLE.

I'm not looking for it kid, you ain't smart enough....post it Ill look at it.

This is despicable, a 12 year old girl shooting a man, what if he died.
All the man wanted is to get laid, and she was probably wearing really tight jeans that provoked it, he doesn't deserve to die.

I got a better idea, just require the criminals to register theirs and leave law abiding people alone. Wouldn't that be cheeper and more effective in your fantasy land?

Riiiiight. You guys are fucking idiots. You want the gun control nuts off your backs or not? Apparently not, because you seem to have no problem with gangs and violent crime, so long as you don't have to fill out a fucking piece of paper.

No, I support Obama because you idiots are turning MY country over to the evil Mormon Cult.

You are no more than just one more self deluded piss ant.

NOt at all.

I really actually think they both kind of suck.

Romney just sucks more.

You guys get hung up on "liberal" and "conservative", but really, the vast majority of you are rubes.

Tell me, how is that effort to make abortion illegal going? They've been promising you rubes that for 32 years now.

Oh, wait... What's that? Abortion is just as legal and accessable now as it was in 1980? HOw can that be?

12-Year-Old Defends Herself with Gun, Proves Need of 2nd Amendment - Celia Bigelow - Page 1

As the left continues to advocate for further restrictions on the Second Amendment, others are using it to save their lives.

This past Wednesday a young 12-year old girl in Bryan County, Oklahoma was able to protect her life when an intruder kicked in her back door and entered her house. Frantically, she called her mother who advised her to grab their household gun, hide in the closet, and call 911.

The intruder made his way through the house, and as he was opening the door of the closet, the young girl shot him through the closet door. The intruder left the house and the girl was found unharmed. The police arrived and took the man into custody.

What would have happened had the girl not been armed? We can’t be sure, but there are far too many stories of young girls being kidnapped, murdered, and raped.

god bless.

The girl in the story disproves your theroy, along with other post, care to try again?

In the interest of equal time...

Three killed in shooting at Milwaukee-area salon; suspect found dead at scene - U.S. News

Updated at 8:31 p.m. ET: A man who was ordered last week to turn over all his weapons in a domestic dispute opened fire Sunday at his estranged wife's workplace near Milwaukee, killing three women and injuring four others, authorities said. He then apparently shot himself to death, police said.

The suspect was identified as Radcliffe Franklin Haughton, 45, of Brown Deer, Wis., said Brookfield Police Chief Daniel Tushaus, who said Haughton was found dead in the building, a 9,000-square-foot, two-story salon and day spa across the street from a busy mall.

You are no more than just one more self deluded piss ant.

NOt at all.

I really actually think they both kind of suck.

Romney just sucks more.

You guys get hung up on "liberal" and "conservative", but really, the vast majority of you are rubes.

Tell me, how is that effort to make abortion illegal going? They've been promising you rubes that for 32 years now.

Oh, wait... What's that? Abortion is just as legal and accessable now as it was in 1980? HOw can that be?

Too funny you stupid fuck, I don't care how many of these stupid women kill their own children, the law says they can.

What kind of sissy boy are you?

god bless.
And another one in the "She'd be better off raped and murdered" chorus sounds off.

Forum List

Back