13 month old boy shot and killed in Milwaukee

sorry, you don't get to determine need.....especially when millinois of people have these magazines and don't kill people with them...considering nothing you have suggested woiuld have changed these killings. 10 round magazines are just as easily changed as 15 round magazines...as sandy hook showed....with the deaths of 22 children and 4 adults...before the police arrived....

Giffords shooter would have shot fewer people if he had to reload sooner. That is just a fact. Sorry.
I still have my magazines, sorry. Pissing your diapers over it just makes me smile.

sorry, you don't get to determine need.....especially when millinois of people have these magazines and don't kill people with them...considering nothing you have suggested woiuld have changed these killings. 10 round magazines are just as easily changed as 15 round magazines...as sandy hook showed....with the deaths of 22 children and 4 adults...before the police arrived....

Giffords shooter would have shot fewer people if he had to reload sooner. That is just a fact. Sorry.
I still have my magazines, sorry. Pissing your diapers over it just makes me smile.

And you smile when you hear about innocent people dying I guess. What a good person you are.

Nope, I'm a very good shot. I was using an AK when we were attacked by bandits in Morocco back in the 1970's. We were able to scare them away without actually shooting any of them which was critical to our continued ability to do our work. You are simply stupid and wrong. You have no facts to back up your ignorant opinion, just silly emotions. Typical of your kind. Mental midgets.

Bandits in Morocco? Yes that is happening every day here.

That's not the point. You said high cap mags are never needed. I just demonstrated a case where they were. You're wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong. How does it feel to be an imbecile?

We are talking about this country. I guess the military needs them too right?

Absolutely. And as the 2nd Amendment was written to give us the ability to remove an illegitimate government, they are the very weapons that are protected. Not hunting rifles. See, you lose on multiple angles.

Then why can't you go out and buy a brand new 2014 machine gun?

Actually....you can....get the right paper work and you can get one....

And you smile when you hear about innocent people dying I guess. What a good person you are.

I smile when good people defend themselves and their families from predators....because they have the tools they need to do it....

Bandits in Morocco? Yes that is happening every day here.

That's not the point. You said high cap mags are never needed. I just demonstrated a case where they were. You're wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong. How does it feel to be an imbecile?

Absolutely. And as the 2nd Amendment was written to give us the ability to remove an illegitimate government, they are the very weapons that are protected. Not hunting rifles. See, you lose on multiple angles.

Really? A brand new just made in 2014 machine gun? Do give some more details.

I smile when good people defend themselves and their families from predators....because they have the tools they need to do it....

Well give some examples of these defenders who needed hi cap magazines. I've been waiting a long time.

I will have to check, but Milwaukee might be a city governed by democrats for decades.....and one of the most violent cities in the U.S.....I'll have to check....

I recall posting a Republican run city and a Democrat city and the Republican city had higher crime rates. Sorry.

The top 5 most violent cities in the US are Democrat controlled.

Political philosophies have nothing to do with running cities. Thanks for playin' and be sure to play the Happy Hacker game at Home.

They don't? You sure you want to hang your hat on that statement?

I will have to check, but Milwaukee might be a city governed by democrats for decades.....and one of the most violent cities in the U.S.....I'll have to check....

I recall posting a Republican run city and a Democrat city and the Republican city had higher crime rates. Sorry.

Political philosophies have nothing to do with running cities. Thanks for playin' and be sure to play the Happy Hacker game at Home.

I've been hanging my hat on that statement every time one of you hacks tries to float this turd.

No, when a city gummint makes its crucial decision on which days the trash gets picked up, I'm pretty sure they don't have to consult the DNC or RNC. But feel free to elucidate on how a political party influences the foreign policy of the city of Seattle.

The democrats do several things....they under fund, under staff and then undermine the police...you are seeing that now in Chicago and New York in particular....they allow the education wing of the democrat party to run inner city schools...because they are pro union over pro education...so their graduation rates stay low...in Chicago...only 50 % of the kids are graduating from high school, and of those who graduate they poorly educated, they then tax, fine and fee businesses...since democrats think that all money belongs to the government, they drive good businesses out of the cities and they take good jobs with them....as is happening in Chicago and Illinois...they increase welfare and create a dependent voting class...they get a subsistence living if they vote for democrats...but not much else....

There aren't enough police to protect the whole city properly, so the rich, white democrat areas get protection, the democrat minority voters get poor to no coverage. The welfare and education policies of the democrats create generation after generation of single mother homes, where children are raising children with no adult role models.....this was best summarized by LBJ and how the Great Society would keep blacks voting for democrats for 200 years......and it worked....

So young, teenage males, raised by single mothers and mentored by gang members and drug dealers, have learned to solve problems with violence and crime.....and as long as the rich, white democrats are protected from them....and they keep voting for democrats...they see no need to help them change their situation....

Notice....New York had been a crap hole for decades under democrat mayors.....along comes Republican Guiliani.....and he cleaned the place up....now....democrat (bloomberg is a democrat) after democrat...you see the city starting to go back to the bad old days.......

The democrats do several things....they under fund, under staff and then undermine the police...you are seeing that now in Chicago and New York in particular....they allow the education wing of the democrat party to run inner city schools...because they are pro union over pro education...so their graduation rates stay low...in Chicago...only 50 % of the kids are graduating from high school, and of those who graduate they poorly educated, they then tax, fine and fee businesses...since democrats think that all money belongs to the government, they drive good businesses out of the cities and they take good jobs with them....as is happening in Chicago and Illinois...they increase welfare and create a dependent voting class...they get a subsistence living if they vote for democrats...but not much else....

There aren't enough police to protect the whole city properly, so the rich, white democrat areas get protection, the democrat minority voters get poor to no coverage. The welfare and education policies of the democrats create generation after generation of single mother homes, where children are raising children with no adult role models.....this was best summarized by LBJ and how the Great Society would keep blacks voting for democrats for 200 years......and it worked....

So young, teenage males, raised by single mothers and mentored by gang members and drug dealers, have learned to solve problems with violence and crime.....and as long as the rich, white democrats are protected from them....and they keep voting for democrats...they see no need to help them change their situation....

Notice....New York had been a crap hole for decades under democrat mayors.....along comes Republican Guiliani.....and he cleaned the place up....now....democrat (bloomberg is a democrat) after democrat...you see the city starting to go back to the bad old days.......

Cherrypicked horseshit. I can do that too -- the city of Philadelphia was a crap hell hole under Republican control, along comes Democrat Rendell, cleaned the place up and made it shine, relative to what came before.

See how that works? Poster, please. It wasn't the party, it was the mayor. To quote one local writer on Rendell's predecessors, "Wilson Goode is terrible. He's a disaster. He's so bad, only Frank Rizzo could make you vote for him".

Last edited:

Yes, if you can afford it they are out there. Using Registered Auto Sears manufactured and papered prior to the 1986 law that outlawed the further manufacture of machineguns. There was one dealer I know who manufactured something like 30,000 of the things.

I've been hanging my hat on that statement every time one of you hacks tries to float this turd.

No, when a city gummint makes its crucial decision on which days the trash gets picked up, I'm pretty sure they don't have to consult the DNC or RNC. But feel free to elucidate on how a political party influences the foreign policy of the city of Seattle.

The political philosophy is what gets a particular slate of politicians elected to their positions in the first place. Then, they are expected to implement that political philosophy.

Really Pogo, you're beginning to worry me. You OK?

Cherrypicked horseshit. I can do that too -- the city of Philadelphia was a crap hell hole under Republican control, along comes Democrat Rendell, cleaned the place up and made it shine, relative to what came before.

See how that works? Poster, please. It wasn't the party, it was the mayor. To quote one local writer on Rendell's predecessors, "Wilson Goode is terrible. He's a disaster. He's so bad, only Frank Rizzo could make you vote for him".
Rizzo was a Democrat you dingbat, and a very successful one too. Thugs didn't like him at all.

Yes, if you can afford it they are out there. Using Registered Auto Sears manufactured and papered prior to the 1986 law that outlawed the further manufacture of machineguns. There was one dealer I know who manufactured something like 30,000 of the things.

I said made in 2014.

I said made in 2014.

So did I. Can't you read?

I said made in 2014.

So did I. Can't you read?

Yes I can.
"Using Registered Auto Sears manufactured and papered prior to the 1986"

Rizzo was a Democrat you dingbat, and a very successful one too. Thugs didn't like him at all.

Rizzo was a "Democrat" in the same sense that I'm the queen of Belgium. Please. He campaigned for Richard Nixon.

The political philosophy is what gets a particular slate of politicians elected to their positions in the first place. Then, they are expected to implement that political philosophy.

Really Pogo, you're beginning to worry me. You OK?

On a national level yes. On a state level, somewhat. On the city level, uh-uh. At that point a political party's only role is as a machine to get people elected. There just isn't any kind of political philosophy applicable to decide how many snowplows the city needs. This malarkey about "Democrat-run cities" is pointless rhetorical noise. Democrats dominate city politics simply because they're organized at that level -- not because they hold any particular philosophy. You can cherrypick the most violent cities and make the specious association with philosophies that don't exist, but it's not because they're violent -- it's because they're cities. Cherrypick the least violent cities and I bet you still get Democrats.

Most of the candidates on my ballot in November didn't even have political parties. That's because they were offices like appellate court judge, Commissioner of Smelly Things and Sheriff. Political parties are just not at all relevant at that level. Our Sheriff here ran as a Republican this time; last time out he was a Democrat. Same guy.

Forum List

Back