13 Steps

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
The Right to Life Movement
The 'Fair Tax'
The Reduction or Elimination of Entitlements (SS, Medicare, Medicaid, the ACA)
The USSC Decision in CU v. FEC
The Effort to Suppress the Vote
The Anti-Union Movement
The Right to Work Movement
The Effort to Deny Workers Collective Bargaining
The Effort to Reduce a Women's Opportunity to Secure Contraceptives
The Effort to Eliminate Minimum Wage Laws
The War on Women
The War on Public Education
The Effort to Foil Comprehensive Immigration Reform

Think how taken collectively the fact that these movements (dispute them if you are able) march our nation further into the abyss of an Oligarchy of the rich, by the rich and for the rich.

The 'Fair Tax'
The Anti-Union Movement
The War on Women

Think how taken collectively the fact that these movements (dispute them if you are able) march our nation further into the abyss of an Oligarchy of the rich, by the rich and for the rich.

Now. One step.

Communism.

Think of how that has influenced your party for the better part of 60 years and then get back to me.

• Banned
Paid SPAM much?

Thanks for Sharing.

Now, anything intelligent to say about this:

The 'Fair Tax'
The Anti-Union Movement
The War on Women

• Banned
The 'Fair Tax'
The Anti-Union Movement
The War on Women

Now. One step.

Communism.

Think of how that has influenced your party for the better part of 60 years and then get back to me.

Ah ha, the RED SCARE, the default position of ignorant parrots.

Paid SPAM much?

Thanks for Sharing.

Now, anything intelligent to say about this:

The 'Fair Tax'
The Anti-Union Movement
The War on Women

Wow, beyond "MUCH"!

humm, If I recall you started a thread on the 'fair' tax, well, I 'assume' you mean the "flat" tax? and you didn't know squat about it, and when you were educated got very nasty....:eusa_whistle:

The 'Fair Tax'
The Anti-Union Movement
The War on Women

Now. One step.

Communism.

Nope.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/319919-defining-liberalism-10.html#post8037348

Refer to that post before making any further commentary.

The 'Fair Tax'
The Anti-Union Movement
The War on Women

1. People have a right to disagree on abortion ;)
2. Some people feel this is a fairer tax code.
3. 1/3rd of our federal budget is now taken up by ssi, ssd and Medicaid.
4. Who doesn't suppress vote for their side?
5. Unions sometimes kill the business making it worse. Secondly, unions force people to be members. Maybe if unions would be fair = they'd be more accepted?
6. Same as 5.
7. Well, people should have a right to speak out for better wages.
8. Kind of sad that some people would be against birth control. This is kind of fascist on the rights part.
9 Would be dumb to remove minimum wage. Now I think it would be fairer if minimum wage was done by industry. ;) One minimum wage over everything is kind of dumb.
10. Not really a war on them but a war on tax dollars being spent on birth control.
11. Public education is important as it does a lot of good. Now it certainly could be improved!
12. Enforcement and legalizing needs to go hand and hand. Both sides need to come towards the middle.

As opposed to what the the right kill the unborn movement.
The 'Fair Tax'
Why should anyone be against fair taxes?
So?
No vote is being suppressed.
The Anti-Union Movement
The unions are causing the anti union movement.
How dare people decide for themselves if they want to be right to work.
You mean the kind they have in Detroit ?
Phony talking point.
A new phony talking point.
The War on Women
Newer but getting old quick phony talking point.
Really old talking point.
Hey look another talking point.

Now. One step.

Communism.

Your very good at repeating talking points but beyond that there is nothing of relevance here.

As opposed to what the the right kill the unborn movement.
The 'Fair Tax'
Why should anyone be against fair taxes?
So?
No vote is being suppressed.
The Anti-Union Movement
The unions are causing the anti union movement.
How dare people decide for themselves if they want to be right to work.
You mean the kind they have in Detroit ?
Phony talking point.
A new phony talking point.
The War on Women
Newer but getting old quick phony talking point.
Really old talking point.
Hey look another talking point.

Now. One step.

Communism.

Your very good at repeating talking points but beyond that there is nothing of relevance here.

Ah, I thought for a second you were quoting me there.

humm, If I recall you started a thread on the 'fair' tax, well, I 'assume' you mean the "flat" tax? and you didn't know squat about it, and when you were educated got very nasty....:eusa_whistle:

Really, in you head, maybe:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/308217-the-flat-tax.html

And from the above here is your first comment in the thread which was a poll:

"well, for me at least- I saw the thread title and I said yea cool, why not, so I come in, look at the poll vote then, drop down to the hostile, militant burning strawmen dreck you've posted, that if intended to elicit discussion , at least for me, has failed miserably.....you have your 'opinion' that doesn't brook ir invite discussion, so whats the point?"

Who was nasty?

My next comment was, "My opinion was upfront: I fear a Plutocracy. That's not a straw man, it's a real concern for me."

Who was nasty?

Last edited:
Wow a list of liberal talking points how original.

Wow, a brilliant retort of zero substance. Add two pejoratives and the post above and it may grow into an ad hominem attack.
You have to have something of substance to respond to in order give it the fact you can't think beyond partisan talking points is not my problem if you ever come up with a original thought by all means get back to me until then I will call a talking point a talking point.

The 'Fair Tax'
The Anti-Union Movement
The War on Women

Now. One step.

Communism.

It could easily be the default position of our current course given another decade or two.

so we should be scared.

entitlements were created when our life expectancy was 62 NOW we're at 80+ so the system MUST be changed or it will cease to exist all on its own.

suppressing the vote is nonsense

Right to work should be the norm. Unions have bankrupted many businesses and cost us billions in lost tax revenue.

Fair taxes needs no explanation

right to life needs no explanation

ANYONE can EASILY buy contraception

The war on women = the Democrat war on common sense.

I'll go no further as most of your list is just twisted liberal stupidity

Wow a list of liberal talking points how original.

Wow, a brilliant retort of zero substance. Add two pejoratives and the post above and it may grow into an ad hominem attack.
You have to have something of substance to respond to in order give it the fact you can't think beyond partisan talking points is not my problem if you ever come up with a original thought by all means get back to me until then I will call a talking point a talking point.

You simply don't get the connection between all of those "talking points", in fact movements within the GOP fringe, and how the success of those efforts will further harm the middle class, working poor and those living in abject poverty, the aged, the infirm and future generations.

Maybe you're stupid, maybe brainwashed or maybe simply an angry and slightly paranoid white guy who resents a black man in the oval office. What I do know is you offer nothing of substance to counter the point made in my thread. Don't feel too bad, no one else has and I doubt anyone will offer anything beyond the crap you've already offered.

You simply don't get the connection between all of those "talking points", in fact movements within the GOP fringe, and how the success of those efforts will further harm the middle class, working poor and those living in abject poverty, the aged, the infirm and future generations.

Maybe you're stupid, maybe brainwashed or maybe simply an angry and slightly paranoid white guy who resents a black man in the oval office. What I do know is you offer nothing of substance to counter the point made in my thread. Don't feel too bad, no one else has and I doubt anyone will offer anything beyond the crap you've already offered.

You bitching at him for offering no substance in response to your post and you then proceed to sling multiple personal insults.

Perhaps YOU are in need of some windex for your mirror

You bitching at him for offering no substance in response to your post and you then proceed to sling multiple personal insults.

Perhaps YOU are in need of some windex for your mirror

Not likely, I simply run out of patience when confronted by fools. Hey, how about Alex Smith?

Forum List

Back