13 Times the Scientific Consensus Was WRONG

I never said any of that. What I asked was, who are we as humans to decide what the earth's average temperature should be?

Moral people with common sense. A fast change in climate will cost trillions and make a lot of people suffer and die. Moral people with common sense try to avoid such situations.

Or are you so egotistical that you assume that the earth is here for your comfort?

You're kind of an evil Gaian, hoping that climate makes people suffer and die for the glory of your political cult.
You obviously don't understand my question or you are perhaps talking to your audience. Please review my last few posts and try to catch up.

I never said any of that. What I asked was, who are we as humans to decide what the earth's average temperature should be?

Moral people with common sense. A fast change in climate will cost trillions and make a lot of people suffer and die. Moral people with common sense try to avoid such situations.

Or are you so egotistical that you assume that the earth is here for your comfort?

You're kind of an evil Gaian, hoping that climate makes people suffer and die for the glory of your political cult.
You obviously don't understand my question or you are perhaps talking to your audience. Please review my last few posts and try to catch up.

ernie, the Earth called and it wants us to stop pushing the temperature higher.

We have thru man-made burning of fossil fuels already have decided that the Earth's temp should be higher. Why have YOU decided that is your decision?

We have thru man-made burning of fossil fuels already have decided that the Earth's temp should be higher. Why have YOU decided that is your decision?

Modern economies need cheap, reliable energy.

Feel free to cook your food over a dung fire.

Modern economies need reliable energy that doesn't pollute and cause healthcare related illnesses.

I can cook food over less expensive and cleaner renewable energy than your higher priced carbon based coal.

Thanks.

Modern economies need reliable energy that doesn't pollute and cause healthcare related illnesses.

I can cook food over less expensive and cleaner renewable energy than your higher priced carbon based coal.

Thanks.

I can cook food over less expensive and cleaner renewable energy

Is that why rates are so much higher in Germany?

Because their renewable energy is cheaper?

Thanks.

Doesn't bother the Germans, why should it bother you?

fig0-german-economic-growth-power-and-energy-consumption-ghg-emissions-1990-2017-1-800x566.png

Thanks.

fig0-german-economic-growth-power-and-energy-consumption-ghg-emissions-1990-2017-1-800x566.png

You're right, Germany's renewable energy stupidity doesn't bother me.
Neither does your confusion about the cost of renewables.
Feel free to make a similar expensive mistake with your own money.

Leave me, and taxpayer dollars, out of it.

Thanks.

First, YOU don't live in Germany.

YOU live in America where coal costs more than renewable energy.

So, YOU claiming to speak for taxpayers is laughable.

Additionally, you have no concept of total cost of ownership.

Do you coal boy.

Thanks.

Do you coal boy.

German renewable energy is more expensive, but American renewable energy is cheaper? Link?

Can you prove that? Or are you just repeating a talking point?

The climate crusaders still dont get it that if the public thinks the consensus is bogus, then the science doesnt matter anywhere outside it's own field. Clearly, the consensus science is having absolutely zero impact in the makers of public policy. They aren't impressed.....not even debatable.

It still holds that all the climate crusaders have is a flashy billboard to take bows in front of. Ghey

Thanks.

Lol.....modern economies will be going with cheap fossil fuels for energy for many decades to come, especially China who will be opening nearly 300 new coal plants by 2030.:deal: Cheap renewable energy is a myth bought only by suckers of the matrix.

But dont take my word for it.....check the last Obama EIA Projections report from early 2017. All you need to know.:113:

Thanks.

Do you coal boy.

German renewable energy is more expensive, but American renewable energy is cheaper? Link?

The Coal Cost Crossover: 74% Of US Coal Plants Now More Expensive Than New Renewables, 86% By 2025

Thanks.

Lol.....modern economies will be going with cheap fossil fuels for energy for many decades to come, especially China who will be opening nearly 300 new coal plants by 2030.:deal: Cheap renewable energy is a myth bought only by suckers of the matrix.

But dont take my word for it.....check the last Obama EIA Projections report from early 2017. All you need to know.:113:

China is still struggling to be a modern economy and their relying on legacy coal proves it.

Why Is China Placing A Global Bet On Coal?

Do you coal boy.

The Coal Cost Crossover: 74% Of US Coal Plants Now More Expensive Than New Renewables, 86% By 2025

Let me know when Germany's prices are lower than ours, instead of three times ours.
Because they have tons of renewables.

Do you coal boy.

Let me know when Germany's prices are lower than ours, instead of three times ours.

Germany is a creditor nation with a long term energy plan.

You're living a debtor one, with a legacy energy plan.

Do you coal boy.

You're living a debtor one, with a legacy energy plan.

And they have so much, cheap, renewable energy, that they pay triple the rate we do.

Maybe you should send them that Forbes link?

I'm sure the Communications Director at Energy Innovation can tell them what they're doing wrong.

Forum List

Back