13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

if the government did the job they swore an oath to do they wouldnt even be that,,

so how do you feel now that your ideas have now caused a young girl to be abused??
I would think you feel pretty good considering all the other things you sick fucks do to children,,
First off, it's illegal to hire a 13 year old (except for acting and babysitting) So the employer should be thrown under the prison.

First off, it's illegally to hire a 13 year old (except for acting and babysitting) So the employer should be thrown under the prison.
sure got no problem with that,,

doesnt change the fact its you and others that think like you are responsible for her being here to be abused,,

human trafficing is illegal even if the governments doing it,,,

sure got no problem with that,,

doesnt change the fact its you and others that think like you are responsible for her being here to be abused,,

human trafficing is illegal even if the governments doing it,,,
We're for holding employers responsible for their actions.

Apparently you aren't.

We're for holding employers responsible for their actions.

Apparently you aren't.
so am I and why I said I am OK with putting this guy under the jail,,,

I also hold elected officials to their sworn oath,, and in this case they didnt do it and it led to a child being abused,,,

And this is why the border needed to be secured. Stay in Mexico policy was a deterrent.

With so many migrants coming all at once, it’s impossible to ensure what kind of treatment they will get and where they are going in the US.

There is a reason our legal immigration system caps out at 1 million a year. Mass migration is not humane, and not fair to the population that’s coming and the population who must support them.

Just like we go down hard on drug traffickers.

If you want to punish employers who Attract illegal immigrants, then you also need to crack down on and make the lives miserable of any government official who offers public assistance to illegal immigrants so that they can live here.
What’s the difference? Once someone comes here illegally, they still have to eat and have a place to live. That requires either, working, going on assistance, or selling drugs etc

If you want to punish employers who Attract illegal immigrants, then you also need to crack down on and make the lives miserable of any government official who offers public assistance to illegal immigrants so that they can live here.
What’s the difference?
What's the difference?

It's like having a law against jaywalking.

But if somebody jaywalks illegally, and gets hit by a car, you want to refuse them medical treatment.

Forum List

Back