13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

If they comply they get wage and employment protections and won't get hired.

First off, that’s obviously not true. Every employee gets at least the minimum wage when the employer obeys the law.

So, they’d be no different than a citizen in that regard.

In any event, your point is irrelevant. Life is hard for everyone. Inherent difficulties is not an excuse to violate the laws.

First off, that’s obviously not true. Every employee gets at least the minimum wage when the employer obeys the law.

So, they’d be no different than a citizen in that regard.

In any event, your point is irrelevant. Life is hard for everyone. Inherent difficulties is not an excuse to violate the laws.

I chuckle when someone says something I say is not true but then argue something completely irrelevant to what I argued.

Now granted this might be a more extreme example of what business wants and why people are still allowed to come here illegally but basically this is why people still are allowed to come here and we will not pass anything like mandatory e-verify.

A 13-year-old girl, who was brought to the U.S. as a migrant, was forced to work at a Virginia laundry facility every night while going to school during the day, federal prosecutors say.

The facility’s manager, who she lived with, threatened to have her deported if she refused to work — and promised she would be killed upon returning to El Salvador, court documents show. The girl had to pay debts to the manager, $325 in monthly rent, as well as up to $300 each month for food.

Manager told 13-year-old she’d get killed if she refused to work at business, feds say

As an illegal worker the employer knows they do not have to pay you overtime. They know you aren't going to complain about working conditions.
this ones on you and others that support illegal entry,,

we have a legal path to entry because of things like this,,

I chuckle when someone says something I say is not true but then argue something completely irrelevant to what I argued.
It's backagains M.O.

In fact, if you claim he's talking about something different, he'll change "his" definition of what he's talking about.

And showing him the dictionary definition won't help. I tried.

I have consistently argued to come down hard on those encouraging them to come for jobs.
yes you have,, while at the same time calling for open borders,,

so this is on you and others that think like you,,

so how do you feel knowing that this little girl suffers because of you and your ideology??

If employers couldn't hire them, even those entering illegally, would merely be "tourists"
if the government did the job they swore an oath to do they wouldnt even be that,,

so how do you feel now that your ideas have now caused a young girl to be abused??
I would think you feel pretty good considering all the other things you sick fucks do to children,,

Always the playbook of the left.

Create a problem, and then blame everyone else.

It's really sad there are people who will defend it.

Now granted this might be a more extreme example of what business wants and why people are still allowed to come here illegally but basically this is why people still are allowed to come here and we will not pass anything like mandatory e-verify.

A 13-year-old girl, who was brought to the U.S. as a migrant, was forced to work at a Virginia laundry facility every night while going to school during the day, federal prosecutors say.

The facility’s manager, who she lived with, threatened to have her deported if she refused to work — and promised she would be killed upon returning to El Salvador, court documents show. The girl had to pay debts to the manager, $325 in monthly rent, as well as up to $300 each month for food.

Manager told 13-year-old she’d get killed if she refused to work at business, feds say

As an illegal worker the employer knows they do not have to pay you overtime. They know you aren't going to complain about working conditions.
Human trafficking, a horrible thing.

Forum List

Back