13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

And this is why the border needed to be secured. Stay in Mexico policy was a deterrent.

No it wasn't. Despite the fact that it was claimed they weren't coming, the jobs were still there and they still came. All the same, nothing you said backs the claim I asked for a link to, so we will just go with it was a B.S. claim.

With so many migrants coming all at once, it’s impossible to ensure what kind of treatment they will get and where they are going in the US.

There is a reason our legal immigration system caps out at 1 million a year. Mass migration is not humane, and not fair to the population that’s coming and the population who must support them.

As long as the jobs are here, they will come.

If you want to punish employers who Attract illegal immigrants, then you also need to crack down on and make the lives miserable of any government official who offers public assistance to illegal immigrants so that they can live here.
What’s the difference? Once someone comes here illegally, they still have to eat and have a place to live. That requires either, working, going on assistance, or selling drugs etc

One is something Jesus instructed us to do. The other is what business asks us to look the other way on.

If memory recalls, Trump totally failed. And you blame Biden instead.
trump never called for open borders,,

while you are trying to show outrage at this minor issue just remember this kid is one of the lucky ones,,

take a second and think about all the children being used in the sex slave trade as a result of open borders,,

we all know you wont hold yourself accountable for those children since you spend so much time defend pedos and traffickers,,

It was completely understandable that she would fear deportation, and the threat of death as soon as she returned to that country. Doesn't sound very generous to me.
Treason at the Top Justifies Vigilantes

The immigration criminals will keep coming until patriots become the threat of death to them.

One is something Jesus instructed us to do. The other is what business asks us to look the other way on.

No, if you are going to allow someone to just migrate here and live for free… which Jesus never told anyone to do…. Then you also have to give them the right to work.
Jesus also recognized that countries have rules that must be followed “ render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s”

What's the difference?

It's like having a law against jaywalking.

But if somebody jaywalks illegally, and gets hit by a car, you want to refuse them medical treatment.

Nope. Never said not to offer someone treatment when getting injured. That would be plain mean and inhumane.

It’s also @ucking inhumane to turn a blind eye to mass migration into this country and pretend there is no problem and that you can’t do anything about it.

No, if you are going to allow someone to just migrate here and live for free… which Jesus never told anyone to do…. Then you also have to give them the right to work.

I fully support giving them the right to work.

Jesus also recognized that countries have rules that must be followed “ render unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s”

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Matthew 25:35

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19 33-34

Trump never closed the borders.
Trump never sent all the illegals back home.
Trump totally failed, even when he controlled all branches of government.
OK he never completed his goal,, might have been the dems tried hard to stop him at every turnn

today trump isnt the issue so do you hold biden to that same standard??

I fully support giving them the right to work.

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

Matthew 25:35

“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19 33-34
they can go back to their own country and work to their hearts desire,,

OK he never completed his goal,, might have been the dems tried hard to stop him at every turnn

today trump isnt the issue so do you hold biden to that same standard??

I completely and fully condemn Biden for not addressing the businesses that attract and hire illegals.

I completely and fully condemn Biden for not addressing the businesses that attract and hire illegals.
and theres the problem,, youre OK with them entering illegally to be abused,,

I can only wonder how much you love the ones being sold into the sex slave trade,,

Where do you get the "you have to give them the right to work?"

We let tourists in, but we don't let them work. That's why tourists spend money here, instead of earn it here.

Forum List

Back