13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

That's the heart of the problem.
The employer hires illegals, and abuses them because if they go to the authorities, the employee gets deported, and the employer just hires another illegal to replace them.

And we refuse to address that because business wants it that way.

Where do you get the "you have to give them the right to work?"

We let tourists in, but we don't let them work. That's why tourists spend money here, instead of earn it here.

This started with my response to Mean Gene. Why crack down on employers, if you want to give illegals the right to work?

And if your going to crack down on employers, then you also have to crack down on state or federal officials who offer them public assistance to live here.
Both attract people to come here illegally

Be consistent, but I’m for shutting down immigration except for Legal immigration and people who might be true refugees or needing asylum… but there is no way in hell true assylum seekers number in the millions. We can’t do that unless you want to create ghettos and an underclass who feels marginalized and abused… which brings you right back to the OP

Yeah ... It's about more than just her ...
There's a shitload of people suffering under human and labor trafficking,
because people keep trying to pretend it means something it doesn't ... :auiqs.jpg:

Did you have something to say?

thats stupid,, your outrage just shows what a piece of shit you really are,,

your support of open borders has cause more children to be abused both like this and in the sex slave trade,,,

I hope youre happy with that,,

Exposing East Tennessee's dark secret: Families sell children for sex

In the simplest of terms, children, some as young as three years old, have been sold for sex by their own parents and family members.

And we refuse to address that because business wants it that way.

The "business" as you put it, is part of a smuggling ring which is already illegal ...
Of course, they want it that way, you nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

The only reason they continue to flourish is because people refuse to address what is actually going on ...
And it doesn't have a damn thing to do with not wanting to pay them overtime.

Exposing East Tennessee's dark secret: Families sell children for sex

In the simplest of terms, children, some as young as three years old, have been sold for sex by their own parents and family members.
so now youre bragging,, thats better than your fake outrage,,

The "business" as you put it, is part of a smuggling ring which is already illegal ...
Of course, they want it that way, you nitwit ... :auiqs.jpg:

The only reason they continue to flourish is because people refuse to address what is actually going on ...
And it doesn't have a damn thing to do with not wanting to pay them overtime.

Of course that is part of it also. You are right that we have zero desire to address it as a country though.

Of course that is part of it also. You are right that we have zero desire to address it as a country though.
we have addressed it,,
its just that you want open borders so the sex slave trade can continue,,
if we secure the borders you wishs wont come true,,

Not all. You were never outraged by domestic sex trafficking, or republicans who abused minors.
so you know more about what I think than I do,,,
I dont think so, and proven by my comment of if you have proof prosecute them,,

in fact of you have proof I would say castrate them and them kill them,,

you on the other hand want more of them brought in for the sex trade,, hence your open borders stance,,

you on the other hand want more of them brought in for the sex trade,, hence your open borders stance,,
This is like the problem New York City is facing with rats. Mayor Addams solution is to cut off the garbage that draws and supports the rats. The equivalent of cutting off what draws and supports illegal aliens.

You would have Addams build little tiny rat fences instead.

This is like the problem New York City is facing with rats. Mayor Addams solution is to cut off the garbage that draws and supports the rats. The equivalent of cutting off what draws and supports illegal aliens.

You would have Addams build little tiny rat fences instead.
you sure are working hard to make excuses for the supply of children for the sex trade,,,

why is that??

are you a pedophile??
asking for a friend,,

Actually the slave trade is the perfect parallel.

If you want to stop human trafficking, you make it illegal for employers being able to put them to work.

Think 13th amendment. That ended human trafficking in slaves.

This still makes no sense to me. Why intent on punishing employers, when you have politicians welcoming illegal aliens to come here… offering them health care and schooling for their kids? And then you want to make it illegal for someone to hire them? That sounds very confused.

you sure are working hard to make excuses for the supply of children for the sex trade,,,

why is that??

are you a pedophile??
asking for a friend,,
You seem to only care about international sex trafficking, while ignoring the even bigger problem of domestic sex trafficking.

Forum List

Back