13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

This still makes no sense to me. Why intent on punishing employers, when you have politicians welcoming illegal aliens to come here…
That's why I drew the slavery parallel.

The 13th amendment punished the employers, and ended slave trafficking.

You seem to only care about international sex trafficking, while ignoring the even bigger problem of domestic sex trafficking.

how do you come to that conclusion when I am calling for our borders to be secured and anyone in the trade be castrated and executed??

as for the rest of the world,, not much I can do to stop it, but here I can at least call out you perverts when I see you defending it,

might be because thats not the topic of discussion,,

Then why did you bring up sex trafficking?

May I point out the OP is about child labor, not sex trafficking.

A 13-year-old girl, who was brought to the U.S. as a migrant, was forced to work at a Virginia laundry facility every night while going to school during the day,

Then why did you bring up sex trafficking?

May I point out the OP is about child labor, not sex trafficking.

A 13-year-old girl, who was brought to the U.S. as a migrant, was forced to work at a Virginia laundry facility every night while going to school during the day,
child labor of illegal aliens across our southern border is the topic

sex trafficking is one of the biggest issues with an open border and sex slavery is also labor involved,,,

why are you trying so hard to defend sex trafficking across our southern border??
are you one of its customers?? so far your words lead me to believe you are,,

this is why people still are allowed to come here and we will not pass anything like mandatory e-verify.

The OP was all about preventing employers from hiring illegals.

this is why people still are allowed to come here and we will not pass anything like mandatory e-verify.

The OP was all about preventing employers from hiring illegals.
if the government wont follow the law and secure the border why are the people required to follow the law??

if the government wont follow the law and secure the border why are the people required to follow the law??
Or they could pass e-verify, which would stop people from wanting to cross the border in the first place.

Supply and demand. If there is no demand, there will be no supply.

So you admit the whole sex trafficking was OFF TOPIC.
no it was right on topic,,

youre just mad it exposes the sex trafficking you cherish so much,,

secure the borders the right way and this girl along with possibly millions of other girls and boys wont be in the slave trade including the sex slave trade,,

Or they could pass e-verify, which would stop people from wanting to cross the border in the first place.

Supply and demand. If there is no demand, there will be no supply.
we already have e verify and this girl was still abused,,,

secure the borders and this kind of thing is less likely to happen,,

Yet, you're not against domestic sex trafficking.

Since you can't build a wall to stop it.
of course I am and why I have said it several times,,,

you on the other hand have not condemned it once and promoted the system that proliferates it,,,

bless your heart,, youre trying so hard and still failing,,

My views : Sex & labor trafficking. The Moral Decline. Greed & lust never die. Amen!

Facts:
In 2020, there were 10,583 human trafficking cases reported to the U.S. National Human Trafficking Hotline. Of those reported cases, 7,648 were involved sex trafficking and 1,052 involved labor trafficking.

Source : The OP's

It would have stopped the exploitation of the 13 year old girl in the OP.
how can you be sure???

now securing the border would have gone a long way in reducing not just this type of abuse but your favorite one sex trafficking,,

and based on the numbers this girl most likely would have never been abused,,

Forum List

Back