13 year old told she would be killed if she refused to work.

Now granted this might be a more extreme example of what business wants and why people are still allowed to come here illegally but basically this is why people still are allowed to come here and we will not pass anything like mandatory e-verify.

A 13-year-old girl, who was brought to the U.S. as a migrant, was forced to work at a Virginia laundry facility every night while going to school during the day, federal prosecutors say.

The facility’s manager, who she lived with, threatened to have her deported if she refused to work — and promised she would be killed upon returning to El Salvador, court documents show. The girl had to pay debts to the manager, $325 in monthly rent, as well as up to $300 each month for food.

Manager told 13-year-old she’d get killed if she refused to work at business, feds say

As an illegal worker the employer knows they do not have to pay you overtime. They know you aren't going to complain about working conditions.

Kidnapping as well as Human and Labor Trafficking are all Federal Offenses.

The young girl was part of a Human and Labor Trafficking Network ... Not just looking for a job.
Why it the world would you suggest they would be in the least bit concerned about overtime or working conditions ... :auiqs.jpg:

and theres the problem,, youre OK with them entering illegally to be abused,,

I can only wonder how much you love the ones being sold into the sex slave trade,,
Actually the slave trade is the perfect parallel.

If you want to stop human trafficking, you make it illegal for employers being able to put them to work.

Think 13th amendment. That ended human trafficking in slaves.

Kidnapping as well as Human and Labor Trafficking are all Federal Offenses.​

Sadly hiring illegals seems not to be.

The young girl was part of a Human and Labor Trafficking Network ... Not just looking for a job.
Why it the world would you suggest they would be in the least bit concerned about overtime or working conditions ... :auiqs.jpg:

Can those here illegally demand overtime? Can they take their case to the government to address?

Actually the slave trade is the perfect parallel.

If you want to stop human trafficking, you make it illegal for employers being able to put them to work.

Think 13th amendment. That ended human trafficking in slaves.
the 13th ended nothing,,

but please continue defending pedos and child traffickers,,

She wasn't fricken hired ... She was smuggled into the country to work like a slave as part of a Human and Labor Trafficking scheme.
That's what the defendants are charged with ... They weren't charged with hiring a legal immigrant, not old enough to work in the first place and treating them poorly.

And you are talking about overtime and working conditions ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

She wasn't fricken hired ... She was smuggled into the country to work like a slave as part of a Human and Labor Trafficking scheme.
That's what the defendants are charged with ... They weren't charged with hiring a legal immigrant, not old enough to work in the first place and treating them poorly.

And you are talking about overtime and working condition ... :auiqs.jpg:

Because sadly you were unable to comprehend that my post was about more than just her.

Can those here illegally demand overtime? Can they take their case to the government to address?
That's the heart of the problem.
The employer hires illegals, and abuses them because if they go to the authorities, the employee gets deported, and the employer just hires another illegal to replace them.

I shouldn't? I should be OK with it? Even if there was no law against this, I should be OK with it?
thats stupid,, your outrage just shows what a piece of shit you really are,,

your support of open borders has cause more children to be abused both like this and in the sex slave trade,,,

I hope youre happy with that,,

That's the heart of the problem.
The employer hires illegals, and abuses them because if they go to the authorities, the employee gets deported, and the employer just hires another illegal to replace them.
you think thats bad, take a minute and think about the children that ended up in the sex slave trade and what their abuse looks like,,

Forum List

Back