1300 Dead From Covid In Florida THIS WEEK

Link to idiots on forums? Just keep following threads on forums and the lefty fruitcakes come up with a myriad of different percentage stats. I can only assume they've been on the glue sniffing expedition.
You made a claim you can’t support

The vaccinated don't spread it nearly as much as those who are unvaccinated, given they contract the virus far more often.

Imagine people in a society caring about the health of that society. In other words, people being good human beings rather than selfish assholes. We shouldn't have to be making people do the right thing.
Sorry to miss on your parade. Vaccinated people are not immune to covid, the covid vaccine hopefully helps their immune system to be more resilient. And as for transmitting covid, vaccinated people still often transit the virus, the vaccine gives minimal benefit to transmission. The companies that make the vaccines are still in the process of seeing how long they last, looks like a possible booster program maybe on the way.

So don't get complacent just because your vaccinated, and stop spreading fake news.

How do I know? The information is from a multinational plc in the UK that receives this information because they administrator covid injections. Unfortunately, I cannot publish their notes. So suffice to say, I know the correct position on covid jabs, you'll just diss it because I won't blow my cover with the plc.

Sorry to miss on your parade. Vaccinated people are not immune to covid, the covid vaccine hopefully helps their immune system to be more resilient. And as for transmitting covid, vaccinated people still often transit the virus, the vaccine gives minimal benefit to transmission. The companies that make the vaccines are still in the process of seeing how long they last, looks like a possible booster program maybe on the way.

So don't get complacent just because your vaccinated, and stop spreading fake news.

How do I know? The information is from a multinational plc in the UK that receives this information because they administrator covid injections. Unfortunately, I cannot publish their notes. So suffice to say, I know the correct position on covid jabs, you'll just diss it because I won't blow my cover with the plc.
Since the vaccine prevents 60-80% of infections, it's very effective at limiting spread.

You made a claim you can’t support
I can, but cannot be arsed. It means going through this forum and others to show a fuckwit that they come up with different % figures. If you think i_m gonna make that effort, you're fucking thicker than I guessed.

You can only hide numbers this horrific for so long

Last week they reported over 900

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it and lying about it.

Joe Biden is racking up a MASSIVE body count all across the country. He has NO PLAN for dealing with this.

Covid is 300% worse under Biden than it was under Trump.

Impeach now!

You are parroting Leftist LIES .....

The vaccinated are also getting sick and DYING.

There is a reason normal thinking Americans DO NOT take you psycho Leftist Marxist Government Cultist seriously.
Not nearly at the same rate. If you're vaccinated, your chances of having to go into an ICU are about par with driving a car.

I really don't see why people who support vaccines aren't seeing this as a "win." The science is vindicated, thus far at least. The problem is that teachers who were vaccinated are also getting sick, and having to leave school. Schools are becoming petri dishes in some places. We don't want the econ to shut down. We want people to go back to work. But who really cares is unvaccinated people die. People make choices. Unfortunately it's expensive and makes hospital beds harder to get for those who get sick and injured from non-covid causes

Since the vaccine prevents 60-80% of infections, it's very effective at limiting spread.
Unfortunately, vaccinated people still have to grapple with covid as everyone else. The US, UK, Belgium etc.. keep coming up with wild stats.

The sooner you get it in your head that a vaccine will hopefully prevent you from having to attend hospital to get over covid, the better.

The vaccine does not make you invincible and it doesn't mean you should get awarded Saint status by receiving the jabs. Unfortunately, masks only prevent particles to the size of bacteria, they don't stop water vapour appearing as your huff on a winter's night, and they don't stop viruses. Any study on masks beyond what they were designed for give minimal benefit.

The majority of vaccinated people spread more lies and fake news. I've had both Astra veneca shots and I hope that when I catch covid, I avoid hospital. And with current stats, there's a high chance I didn't know I've had covid, and a similar chance of passing it on.

The sooner this fucking covid hype goes away, the better. No offence, but there's a lot of fucking retards around here.

Unfortunately, vaccinated people still have to grapple with covid as everyone else. The US, UK, Belgium etc.. keep coming up with wild stats.

The sooner you get it in your head that a vaccine will hopefully prevent you from having to attend hospital to get over covid, the better.

The vaccine does not make you invincible and it doesn't mean you should get awarded Saint status by receiving the jabs. Unfortunately, masks only prevent particles to the size of bacteria, they don't stop water vapour appearing as your huff on a winter's night, and they don't stop viruses. Any study on masks beyond what they were designed for give minimal benefit.

The majority of vaccinated people spread more lies and fake news. I've had both Astra veneca shots and I hope that when I catch covid, I avoid hospital. And with current stats, there's a high chance I didn't know I've had covid, and a similar chance of passing it on.

The sooner this fucking covid hype goes away, the better. No offence, but there's a lot of fucking retards around here.
The vaccine does prevent you from having to go to the hospital. That much is clear as hospitalizations for people who are vaccinated are much rarer and far less severe.

But it's also a fact that the vaccine prevents infections as well. That much is clear from numerous lines of data.

I try to be as accurate as possible and things change as data gets through. People are used to just repeating whatever they've heard.

The vaccine does prevent you from having to go to the hospital. That much is clear as hospitalizations for people who are vaccinated are much rarer and far less severe.

But it's also a fact that the vaccine prevents infections as well. That much is clear from numerous lines of data.

I try to be as accurate as possible and things change as data gets through. People are used to just repeating whatever they've heard.

Nearly 260,000 Americans have died from Covid on Joe Biden's watch. He has NO PLAN to deal with it.

No no no. The vaccine could, it doesn't prevent, it could prevent. That's the first thing you need to get into your thick skull.

The vaccine dies not stop vaccinated people transmitting the virus, that's the second bit you need to get into your thick skull.

Accurate my fucking arse.

Forum List

Back