1300 Dead From Covid In Florida THIS WEEK

You can only hide numbers this horrific for so long

Last week they reported over 900

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it and lying about it.

What is the payoff to you by telling such outrageous, easily disproven, lies?
always-S.jpg

I wonder what makes you believe that your outrageous lies about Gov. DeSantis will harm him in any way? Instead of coming closer to the truth, you seem to get wilder and wilder.

Here are FACTS. As of 9/3/2021, 0 deaths for the day, 0 deaths for the week.

2021-09-07%20Deaths-XL.jpg

I wonder what makes you believe that your outrageous lies about Gov. DeSantis will harm him in any way? Instead of coming closer to the truth, you seem to get wilder and wilder.

Here are FACTS. As of 9/3/2021, 0 deaths for the day, 0 deaths for the week.

There are zero deaths "reported" for the week. Not because nobody died, but because they changed reporting methods where they don't release numbers for weeks on end.

Healthy people are at risk.

Army Sgt. Michael Keene did four tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.
But after 18 days in an intensive care unit, he died of the novel coronavirus. The 39-year-old veteran left behind a wife and two young children, including a newborn son he never got to meet.
Watch them go back and evaluate this guy's history and figure out that he had appendicitis when he was 7 years old and that's clearly the reason he died of COVID.

Let’s say healthy people aren’t at risk (they are but let’s just say it), the pandemic is perpetuated by these healthy people spreading COVID to each other.
And the "vaxxed" don't spread it?

Who is responsible for the health of the infirm? Me?

I should not have to lift one goddamn finger to protect the health of another.

And the "vaxxed" don't spread it?

Who is responsible for the health of the infirm? Me?

I should not have to lift one goddamn finger to protect the health of another.
The vaccinated don't spread it nearly as much as those who are unvaccinated, given they contract the virus far more often.

Imagine people in a society caring about the health of that society. In other words, people being good human beings rather than selfish assholes. We shouldn't have to be making people do the right thing.

Really… I have had to deal with two medical issues over the last four months.

In the course of those issues I ran across NUMEROUS doctors and a shitload of nurses and PAs. All asked my vaccinations status and nodded approvingly when told I was double vaccinated and well past the 14 day period
Good dog!

The vaccinated don't spread it nearly as much as those who are unvaccinated, given they contract the virus far more often.

Imagine people in a society caring about the health of that society. In other words, people being good human beings rather than selfish assholes. We shouldn't have to be making people do the right thing.
99.7% survival rate, get fucking real.

You can only hide numbers this horrific for so long

Last week they reported over 900

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it and lying about it.
That's sad.

That is what the survival rate is. I am not in an America destroying panic like you.
Sorry but if you get covid the survival rate is only 98 out of 100

2 out of every hundred DIE

20 out of every hundred are hospitalized with serious medical issues

Forum List

Back