14-Year-Old Girl at Baseball Game Randomly Stabbed by Previously-Deported Illegal Alien

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
The killing of Americans just rolls on as Biden-Harris import their precious illegals.

All of the rapes/ murder / attacks on young American females we’ve seen over the last months were preventable. But Democrats see their illegals as a voter base so Americans are disposable.

Last edited:
The killing of Americans just rolls on as Biden-Harris import their precious illegals.

All of the rapes/ murders of young American females we’ve seen over the last months were preventable. But Democrats see their illegals as a voter base so Americans are disposable.

Too bad, none of the parents could get off a shot at the guy.

You folks need to realize this has been a problem, and is going to continue to be a problem the Dems could care less about

~S~

You folks need to realize this has been a problem, and is going to continue to be a problem the Dems could care less about

~S~
It is a problem, but it simply seems more insulting, when it is some foreigner doing the cutting, stabbing, shooting, raping etc. It is also true, the vast majority of crime is by home-grown, born and bred American assholes. I recommend everybody get some training, buy a dependable, accurate weapon, get their permit, so they can carry where the "constitutional carry" guys can't, including crossing 30 plus state lines, and be prepared to self defend against violent offender, of any national origin, including US.

~S~
This, child sex trafficking, fentanyl trafficking, and a slew of diseases and other things Democrats welcome to this country. None of which they care about until it hits their lives directly. Then they will howl like rabid dogs for somebody else to do something about it.

It is a problem, but it simply seems more insulting, when it is some foreigner doing the cutting, stabbing, shooting, raping etc. It is also true, the vast majority of crime is by home-grown, born and bred American assholes. I recommend everybody get some training, buy a dependable, accurate weapon, get their permit, so they can carry where the "constitutional carry" guys can't, including crossing 30 plus state lines, and be prepared to self defend against violent offender, of any national origin, including US.
I have a taser. Never trained with a gun, but that could change in the future.

Way to marginalize a problem you voted for. Bravo!

I have a taser. Never trained with a gun, but that could change in the future.
I recommend a PPQ if you don't have kids on the house, it does not have an external safety. Don't let anybody tell you, you need a large caliber or the hottest load. You should carry what you can accurately hit with, not having to deal with more recoil than necessary. Anyone that you can justifiably shoot once in your defense is probably worthy and deserving of two or more, and recoil effects subsequent shots, as far as getting back on target in the least amount of time.

Way to marginalize a problem you voted for. Bravo!
Just stating the facts. I didn't start carrying because I was worried about migrants. I live 86 miles from Memphis, and as my emergency room nurse son will tell you, we get a significant number of violently injured passing through or passing on, in the emergency room on a regular basis. Sorry to burst your bubble, but most of us live in the real world, where facts and numbers of attacks, is the driving force for self-protection, not the border. I am just an equal opportunity kind of guy.

Just stating the facts. I didn't start carrying because I was worried about migrants. I live 86 miles from Memphis, and as my emergency room nurse son will tell you, we get a significant number of violently injured passing through or passing on, in the emergency room on a regular basis. Sorry to burst your bubble, but most of us live in the real world, where facts and numbers of attacks, is the driving force for self-protection, not the border. I am just an equal opportunity kind of guy.
You folks made these crimes by illegal aliens a reality with your open border votes. Where did I ever state there wasn't any threat from citizens? It's rather pathetic you are trying to derail the thread with your off topic nonsense. I expect no less.

You folks made these crimes by illegal aliens a reality with your open border votes. Where did I ever state there wasn't any threat from citizens? It's rather pathetic you are trying to derail the thread with your off topic nonsense. I expect no less.
I have no open border here in Tennessee. I don't even have an open yard. You can look back at my posts on Joe's open borders for the last 3 years, as I called out his border policy, so fuck off. You may be rogue, but have little resemblance to intelligence, artificial or otherwise.

I have no open border here in Tennessee. I don't even have an open yard. You can look back at my posts on Joe's open borders for the last 3 years, as I called out his border policy, so fuck off. You may be rogue, but have little resemblance to intelligence, artificial or otherwise.
Yet you derail the thread like the little bitch you are. How fitting for a mod. Stay on topic or fuck off.

Yet you derail the thread like the little bitch you are. How fitting for a mod. Stay on topic or fuck off.
No derail. Not mod thing, as not in RED. I said it seems more insulting if it is foreigners, and it is. Nationality it is just numerically not in favor them as our biggest danger, as they are not. You are far more likely to be attacked by somebody from here, possibly even a neighbor. I certainly have no problem with kicking any of them out for any infraction against the peace or law (after they have served their jail time), and do believe in permanent bars to re-admittance.

Forum List

Back