14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character

Welcome to racist and paranoid America kid. To southern whities you are just another terrorist sand ******.

OH LOOK....another liberal who doesn't know Muslim isn't a race! Well....ClosedCaption said "skin color isn't race". And we KNOW Muslim isn't (well...some of us do).

So....a brown Muslim (neither of which is RACE) does this....and is stopped....and a liberal calls it racist.

But brown skin isn't RACE. ClosedCaption said so.
And Muslim isn't a race. We had to educate libs on this.

So....what's "racist" about it? Libs...please clarify.

For something to not be about race I'm shocked that you brought race into it when it doesnt matter. Maybe you said it by accident

I didnt introduce race you idiot. You did....from the very start with "skin color" and then started talking about "Muslim".

Sorry dipshit...your stupidity...yet again...has been exposed. You thought Muslim was a race. You preach about racism and don't even know what is and isn't race.

We'll help you. European isn't a race either. Neither is Californian. Christian and Buddhist isn't a race. Mexican isn't a race. Doctor isn't a race. Poor isn't a race. Um...well...this could take a while.

What a dumbass. Now go cry about it.
Strawman. No one has claimed that being muslim is a race. You're just covered in stuffing.

You'd be wise to actually read the comments

You'd be wise to quote anyone claiming that Muslim is a race.

And notice how you avoid the topic of the thread like it were on fire. When a brown kid is taken away in cuffs for making a clock.........conservatives are apparently fine with it.

I gave my opinion on it, you're the one going on and on about Muslims and race, dumb ass.

No one has said Muslim is a race. Nice strawman though.

Now if this were a Christian white kid rather than a Muslim brown one....do you think conservatives would be as sheepishly accepting of taking him out in cuffs for *making a clock*?

Or would this be another of the fabled 'war on Christianity'?

Welcome to racist and paranoid America kid. To southern whities you are just another terrorist sand ******.

OH LOOK....another liberal who doesn't know Muslim isn't a race! Well....ClosedCaption said "skin color isn't race". And we KNOW Muslim isn't (well...some of us do).

So....a brown Muslim (neither of which is RACE) does this....and is stopped....and a liberal calls it racist.

But brown skin isn't RACE. ClosedCaption said so.
And Muslim isn't a race. We had to educate libs on this.

So....what's "racist" about it? Libs...please clarify.

No one has claimed that Muslim is a race. Just you. Your strawman is gloriously irrelevant to the thread. Which I think is the point.

As since this was a brown kid who was a Muslim.......what is there to be outraged by if you're an American conservative?

Why would bucs bring up Race if he knew all along Muslim isnt a race?

Check his hands, I bet their red :lol:

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

After taking a homemade clock to school, Irving MacArthur High student Ahmed Mohamed, 14, was taken in handcuffs to juvenile detention. Police say they may charge him with making a hoax bomb — though they acknowledge he told everyone who would listen that it’s a clock.

snip*

He showed it to his engineering teacher first thing Monday morning and didn’t get quite the reaction he’d hoped for.

“He was like, ‘That’s really nice,’” Ahmed said. “‘I would advise you not to show any other teachers.’”

He kept the clock inside his school bag in English class, but the teacher complained when the alarm beeped in the middle of a lesson. Ahmed brought his invention up to show her afterward.

“She was like, it looks like a bomb,” he said.

“I told her, ‘It doesn’t look like a bomb to me.’”

The teacher kept the clock. When the principal and a police officer pulled Ahmed out of sixth period, he suspected he wouldn’t get it back.

They led Ahmed into a room where four other police officers waited. He said an officer he’d never seen before leaned back in his chair and remarked: “Yup. That’s who I thought it was.”

Ahmed felt suddenly conscious of his brown skin and his name — one of the most common in the Muslim religion. But the police kept him busy with questions.

The bell rang at least twice, he said, while the officers searched his belongings and questioned his intentions. The principal threatened to expel him if he didn’t make a written statement, he said.

“They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’” Ahmed said.

“I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

“He said, ‘It looks like a movie bomb to me.’”

Detective Dipshit!

I stand with Ahmed

Heres the best part.....They are STILL INVESTIGATING THE CLOCK!!

Your story isn't very accurate. The kid didn't take it to his teacher, the alarm wen off on it and the teacher asked to see it. In this day and age it is better to err on the side of safety, Wouldn't you agree?

Actually, he didd both. He took it to one teacher. And then at that teacher's recommendation, kept it in his bag. Where a beep promoted another teacher to look.

And 'erroring on the side of caution' would have been to confiscate the clock. Taking the kid out in cuffs was just good ol' Texas dumbassery.

I'm not saying Texans invented being a dumbass. But no one does it better.

You morons that rail against Texas are simply jealous that our state is way better off than the shit hole you apparently live in.

I didnt introduce race you idiot. You did....from the very start with "skin color" and then started talking about "Muslim".

Sorry dipshit...your stupidity...yet again...has been exposed. You thought Muslim was a race. You preach about racism and don't even know what is and isn't race.

We'll help you. European isn't a race either. Neither is Californian. Christian and Buddhist isn't a race. Mexican isn't a race. Doctor isn't a race. Poor isn't a race. Um...well...this could take a while.

What a dumbass. Now go cry about it.
Strawman. No one has claimed that being muslim is a race. You're just covered in stuffing.

And notice how you avoid the topic of the thread like it were on fire. When a brown kid is taken away in cuffs for making a clock.........conservatives are apparently fine with it.

I gave my opinion on it, you're the one going on and on about Muslims and race, dumb ass.

Now if this were a Christian white kid rather than a Muslim brown one....do you think conservatives would be as sheepishly accepting of taking him out in cuffs for *making a clock*?

ClosedCaption did. He brought up "race always matters" in context of me mentioning Muslims. Muslim isn't a race. ClosedCaption also said "Skin color isn't race". Noted.

Then...another liberal says it's racist for a brown Muslim to be singled out. But as we all know....skin color isn't a race...and Muslim isn't a race....so "brown Muslim" cannot be a target of racism. Right???

Because it was the root of your thread. Skin color.

BUT THEN....you said "skin color isn't race". Ok. Nice backtracking. But....if that's true....as you said....then isn't it true that cops CAN'T target African American people....because since skin color isn't race...there's no way to know what race a driver is by observation alone. Right? Oh no....that's different I bet.

The root of your thread was to make Texas teachers and cops look racist because of this teens skin color. I called that silly....and then brought up Islam/Muslims. You then knocked it....and said of course race matters "it's always Muslims fault". But Muslim isn't a race.

So....since you say skin color also IS NOT race....it's assume you'll apologize for calling cops racist for stopping dark skinned people...because after all....skin color isn't race. Right?

Well done Texas. Way to scare and confuse a kid for showing the slightest intellectual curiosity. Nothing says 'threat to society' like a NASA T shirt.

150916104643-ahmed-mohamed-texas-student-arrested-exlarge-169.jpg

The icing on the cake? Even after the school and police realized they had royally fucked up.......the kid was still suspended for 3 days.

I'm sure from Texas' perspective they were both at fault. As for his part, the kid went to school while brown.

BUT THEN....you said "skin color isn't race". Ok. Nice backtracking. But....if that's true....as you said....then isn't it true that cops CAN'T target African American people....because since skin color isn't race...there's no way to know what race a driver is by observation alone. Right? Oh no....that's different I bet.

The root of your thread was to make Texas teachers and cops look racist because of this teens skin color. I called that silly....and then brought up Islam/Muslims. You then knocked it....and no said of course race matters "it's always Muslims fault". But Muslim isn't a race.

So....since you say skin color also IS NOT race....it's assume you'll apologize for calling cops racist for stopping dark skinned people...because after all....skin color isn't race. Right?

No one has said that Muslim is a race but you. Citing you. Post after post of the same silly strawman.

But not a blip about a 14 year old kid being dragged away in cuffs for making a clock. Though I am curious...if this kid were white, would you be as reluctant to discuss it? Or would you have started the thread yourself?

Well done Texas. Way to scare and confuse a kid for showing the slightest intellectual curiosity. Nothing says 'threat to society' like a NASA T shirt.

150916104643-ahmed-mohamed-texas-student-arrested-exlarge-169.jpg

The icing on the cake? Even after the school and police realized they had royally fucked up.......the kid was still suspended for 3 days.

I'm sure from Texas' perspective they were both at fault. As for his part, the kid went to school while brown.

Must be that racist black cop in the pic huh???

ClosedCaption did. He brought up "race always matters" in context of me mentioning Muslims. Muslim isn't a race. ClosedCaption also said "Skin color isn't race". Noted.

Then...another liberal says it's racist for a brown Muslim to be singled out. But as we all know....skin color isn't a race...and Muslim isn't a race....so "brown Muslim" cannot be a target of racism. Right???

Again, you will find on page 2 this post by Bucs that goes directly against his cries

OH MY GAWD THE OUTRAGE!!!!

For one...you liberals are the ones who created a culture where RACE ALWAYS MATTERS. Every day of your pathetic lives it's a constant ongoing little voice in your heads "race race race race". Everything everyday somehow ends up back to race with you idiots.

Why did Bucs bring up race when Muslim isnt a race?

The root of your thread was to make Texas teachers and cops look racist because of this teens skin color. I called that silly....and then brought up Islam/Muslims. You then knocked it....and no said of course race matters "it's always Muslims fault". But Muslim isn't a race.

No one has said that Muslim is a race but you. Citing you. Post after post of the same silly strawman.

But not a blip about a 14 year old kid being dragged away in cuffs for making a clock. Though I am curious...if this kid were white, would you be as reluctant to discuss it? Or would you have started the thread yourself?

2 of you idiot libs have. But that's already been clearly shown.

If he was a white Muslim...no...I'd have absolutely no problem with a thorough investigation at all. Radical Muslims are this century's Nazis. Take no chances. Boston was "just a rice cooker".

If this kid had been white and sporting a rebel flag t-shirt you idiot liberals would be singing a different tune.

As stupid as you people are, you're also predictable.

Again, you will find on page 2 this post by Bucs that goes directly against his cries

OH MY GAWD THE OUTRAGE!!!!

For one...you liberals are the ones who created a culture where RACE ALWAYS MATTERS. Every day of your pathetic lives it's a constant ongoing little voice in your heads "race race race race". Everything everyday somehow ends up back to race with you idiots.

Why did Bucs bring up race when Muslim isnt a race?

You conveniently ignored my post addressing all that. Keep scrambling to save face.

Skin color isnt a race. You're the first person to bring up race in this thread. Then you complained about it after you brought it up.

BUT THEN....you said "skin color isn't race". Ok. Nice backtracking. But....if that's true

Not if...Skin color is not race. There is no IF in it

....as you said....then isn't it true that cops CAN'T target African American people....because since skin color isn't race...there's no way to know what race a driver is by observation alone. Right? Oh no....that's different I bet.

The root of your thread was to make Texas teachers and cops look racist because of this teens skin color. I called that silly....and then brought up Islam/Muslims. You then knocked it....and said of course race matters "it's always Muslims fault". But Muslim isn't a race.

:spinning:

Do you have somethign to say about the topic or not dude....Your constant spin is boring

If this kid had been white and sporting a rebel flag t-shirt you idiot liberals would be singing a different tune.

As stupid as you people are, you're also predictable.

If he was white wearing a rebel flag shirt...loitering near a black church...with a big backpack....hell yes...detain him and investigate it. He'd fit a crime pattern of "reasonable suspicion".

A Muslim youth in a school with a backpack that has an unknown device making beeping noises...with wires and electronics surrounding it? In a state that has had a handful of Islamic terror attacks in the last 6 years? Yep. Investigate it.

Bucs came into the thread about a 14 year old being falsely arrested to cry about race...only to then say that Muslim is not a race. Never said one word about the kids rights. Or him being suspended for nothing or the cops still investigating a clock because in their words "It looks like a movie bomb"

Thats how Bucs maneuvers through threads...by not addressing them at all or picking a small piece of it like his classic "Is a Glocks grip smooth or Rough?" Thread

Page 2 Bucs was the first and only person that came in to the thread complaining about how everything is about race with liberals.

By page 3 he was saying liberals are the ones who brought race into it

Skin color isnt a race. You're the first person to bring up race in this thread. Then you complained about it after you brought it up.

BUT THEN....you said "skin color isn't race". Ok. Nice backtracking. But....if that's true

Not if...Skin color is not race. There is no IF in it

....as you said....then isn't it true that cops CAN'T target African American people....because since skin color isn't race...there's no way to know what race a driver is by observation alone. Right? Oh no....that's different I bet.

:spinning:

Do you have somethign to say about the topic or not dude....Your constant spin is boring

Ah....having trouble huh?

So...skin color is not race right? You said so.
If so....how can you ever accuse cops of racial profiling....if the only thing they can do before a stop is observe a visual sight of the person?

Hmmm. Racial profiling is a major gripe of the left. Please...explain to me how that's done....if skin color isnt a race? What exactly do these evil cops use to pick out blacks...if they can't do so by skin color?

This should be interesting......

Bucs came into the thread about a 14 year old being falsely arrested to cry about race...only to then say that Muslim is not a race. Never said one word about the kids rights. Or him being suspended for nothing or the cops still investigating a clock because in their words "It looks like a movie bomb"

Thats how Bucs maneuvers through threads...by not addressing them at all or picking a small piece of it like his classic "Is a Glocks grip smooth or Rough?" Thread

Of course not. The kid is brown and Muslim. What possible reason would someone like Buc have to be concerned about the kid's rights?

Forum List

Back