Hard to believe how much our world changed after 9-11

We took so much for granted
What did you take for granted?

Security
That terrorists can't get us here
That it is a problem in other places
That we are protected

I never thought that.

Have you forgotten the numerous attacks against Americans prior to 9/11? Have you forgotten the WTC bombing of 1993?

You need to consider new sources of information, as the ones you use now, don't inform you.

Yes, there were attacks
4-5 people would be killed in a bomb blast

Oklahoma City was much worse than the foreign terrorists could kill on our soil. 9-11 showed they could get us from the other side of the world

first_responders.jpg

I will never forget 9/11 as long as I live. I also appreciate my fellow Americans putting politics aside on here. It reminds all of us that if something happens, we can count on each other.

To this day, I wonder how much bravery it took for the police and firefighters to enter those buildings, to try and save every one they could, knowing they had a good chance of losing their own lives in the process. They were the heroes, along with the people on the plane that went down in Pennsylvania. The theory I have heard was that plane was going to try and hit the Whitehouse or the Washington Monument. Can we imagine if that had happened?

wewillneverforget-animated.gif

Feel free to commemorate and remember those who perished, those who showed immense bravery, fortitude and kindness - and please remember, we are one American family, no matter where we are.

I am in awe of the courage of the firefighters and policemen who rushed into the Towers as they were burning and tried to rescue those there- both those who survived- and those who died trying

What great Americans and great persons they were.

Feel free to commemorate and remember those who perished, those who showed immense bravery, fortitude and kindness - and please remember, we are one American family, no matter where we are.

I am in awe of the courage of the firefighters and policemen who rushed into the Towers as they were burning and tried to rescue those there- both those who survived- and those who died trying

Americans are great people. Sadly, our political leadership are entirely corrupt and criminal.

Yes, they were

A reminder when we take them for granted

Hopefully they engineered that new tower so it does not implode on itself as a consequence of a low heat fire.

Forum List

Back