14 yr old rape victim lashed to death

Oh for fucks sake. FOUR WITNESSES? Like, as if any woman is going to name a witness. They are all related to the asshole that raped her, probably. Or they LIED.

Fer crissakes...watch the movie The Stoning of Soraya. THAT is what goes down in those rathole fucking villages.

And that is why the women are punished. They are being punished for engaging in illegal sex. Its not rape as there are not enough witnesses to say rape, but enough to say illegal sex.

I am thinking the women need to cut all male dicks of at birth.

The women should rise up and start fighting back, yes. They will die, yes. But at least they will take some with them. Dickless.

Last edited:
Well, let's go ahead and bash Christianity anyway.

OK

Xtianity is the religion of pedophilia and perversion

Joe. My. God.: CALIFORNIA: Pastor Who Backed Prop 8 Held On Multiple Child Molestation Charges

Pastor Tom Daniels of Rio Linda, California is being held on $6M bail after being charged with multiple felony counts of sexual assault on a child. Lavender Newswire reports that Daniels twice made donations to Protect Marriage, the backers of Proposition 8.

The xtian bible-thumpers hate gay marriage because it doesn't produce any children for the xtians to rape

Yet every rape of a boy by a man is done by a gay man.

Why are gay men joining the religion of Christians and after so many years how come a gay man can not control his sexual urges and thus chooses to rape innocent children, how can a gay man do that.

Of course ignore the fact that you cannot be gay and be a Christian and you can answer as if Gay men raping children are still Christians, go ahaed, I will wait for your reply.

@IMEURU

If your contention is that these people were observing Shari'ah properly, please offer evidence against what I've posted. Otherwise, I'd suggest not assuming that Islamic law is always being observed properly in every case like this.

Hate on.

The following day, the same imam and some of members of the Sharia Committee in the village sat for a trial of Hena on charges of “immoral sexuality” before marriage. Later the committee decided to punish Hena with 200 lashes, and took financial penalty of only TK. 10,000 [US$ 150] from the rapist.

Dan Cleary: Sharia Justice: Rapist - $150 Fine, 14-Year-Old Victim - Death by 200 Lashes

that answers that question....the rapist paid a fine of 150 bucks

Then you explain it kalam.

I did.

A rape victim is never punished according to Shari'ah:

Sunan Abu Dawud said:
Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said, "That man did such and such to me." And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said, "That man did such and such to me." They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said, "Yes, this is he." Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah. When he was about to pass sentence, the man who had assaulted her stood up and said, "Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her." He said to her, "Go away, for Allah has forgiven you." But he told the man some good words, and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said, "Stone him to death." He also said, "He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them."

The following day, the same imam and some of members of the Sharia Committee in the village sat for a trial of Hena on charges of “immoral sexuality” before marriage. Later the committee decided to punish Hena with 200 lashes, and took financial penalty of only TK. 10,000 [US$ 150] from the rapist.

Dan Cleary: Sharia Justice: Rapist - $150 Fine, 14-Year-Old Victim - Death by 200 Lashes

that answers that question....the rapist paid a fine of 150 bucks

Neither that punishment nor the punishment for her have any basis in scripture and it's relatively clear that the "fine" was simply a way of allowing the rapist to buy his freedom.

But don't let that stop anyone from hating Islam.

snip

The reports said Hena was raped by her 40-year-old relative Mahbub on Sunday. Next day, a fatwa was announced at a village arbitration that she must be given 100 lashes. She fell unconscious after nearly 80 lashes

Village arbitration = sharia court.
fatwa= religious elder.

snip

The reports said Hena was raped by her 40-year-old relative Mahbub on Sunday. Next day, a fatwa was announced at a village arbitration that she must be given 100 lashes. She fell unconscious after nearly 80 lashes

Village arbitration = sharia court.
fatwa= religious elder.

A fatwa is an edict, not a person.

Do you have proof that this was a legitimate application of Shari'ah and that what I posted is incorrect?

Then you explain it kalam.

I did.

A rape victim is never punished according to Shari'ah:

Sunan Abu Dawud said:
Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr: When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered (raped) her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said, "That man did such and such to me." And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said, "That man did such and such to me." They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her. She said, "Yes, this is he." Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah. When he was about to pass sentence, the man who had assaulted her stood up and said, "Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her." He said to her, "Go away, for Allah has forgiven you." But he told the man some good words, and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said, "Stone him to death." He also said, "He has repented to such an extent that if the people of Medina had repented similarly, it would have been accepted from them."

ok so she was punished by nut case muslim religious clerics issuing fatwas.

fine

gotcha.

Forum List

Back