145 million for 6 miles of wall

My idea to build the wall economically is to use the labor of guys pinched for being Illegal Aliens. Prisoners only get paid 11 cents an hour, and you can work them dawn to dusk stacking the stones, laying the brick and pouring the cement.

I'll tell you if illegals realized they would be condemned to hard labor instead of relaxing on the prison yard playing poker for cigarettes followed by a little sodomy in the showers for the gay prisoners, they'd be less anxious to violate are immigration laws.

My idea to build the wall economically is to use the labor of guys pinched for being Illegal Aliens. Prisoners only get paid 11 cents an hour, and you can work them dawn to dusk stacking the stones, laying the brick and pouring the cement.

I'll tell you if illegals realized they would be condemned to hard labor instead of relaxing on the prison yard playing poker for cigarettes followed by a little sodomy in the showers for the gay prisoners, they'd be less anxious to violate are immigration laws.

There are no stones or bricks. What kind of wall do you think we are building?

Ever hear of payroll taxes genius?

Do ya know what sales tax is?

How do you pay payroll taxes if you are an illegal working under the table you mindless twat?

You don't pay taxes on SNAP or Section 8 housing either!

Just when I think you have run out of stupid, you crack open a brand new case!

How do you pay payroll taxes if you are an illegal working under the table you mindless twat?

See now there's the problem. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

A BUNCH of them work on fake Social Security Cards (that employers are notoriously lax about verifying)...which means that Federal tax,state tax and Social Security and Medicare taxes are taken out that they will never receive benefits from.

And you DO know what sales tax is right genius?

And I don't believe that illegal aliens can get Section 8 housing and only qualify for SNAP if they have kids that are legal citizens.

But hey...you're 0 for the game.

It can only get better

Oh and there is treatment available for that tourettes...check with your gummint healthcare.

See now there's the problem. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

A BUNCH of them work on fake Social Security Cards (that employers are notoriously lax about verifying)...which means that Federal tax,state tax and Social Security and Medicare taxes are taken out that they will never receive benefits from.

And you DO know what sales tax is right genius?

What do they pay sales tax on? The food they get for free? The food that is already exempt from sales taxes in many states?

You do know those are all true, right genius?

A lot of times, Illegals use STOLEN identities, so why should they get any benefit or credit for a criminal activity?

Identity theft is a big crime problem in America.

And I don't believe that illegal aliens can get Section 8 housing and only qualify for SNAP if they have kids that are legal citizens.

But hey...you're 0 for the game.

It can only get better

Oh and there is treatment available for that tourettes...check with your gummint healthcare.

There you go thinking again! How many times do you have to be told that you are unqualified to put a thought together?

You just said they used fake IDs and socials to get jobs? They can't use those same documents to apply for benefits?

Also, if your ID says your name is Shlomo Goldstein from Brooklyn, NY and you are applying for benefits in AZ and look like one of Pancho Villa's bandits, checking you out is considered discrimination!

Forum List

Back