145 million for 6 miles of wall

The alternative, more than a hundred million more illegals coming into this country to climb onto the American Welfare Gravy Train is a lot more expensive.

Global polling indicates that about 170 million people want to come to the US to sponge off the beleaguered taxpayer, mostly from Turd World countries and mostly people without the skills to successfully compete in the American economy.

Hundred million more illegals? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Exaggerate much? Hell, right now the NET number or illegals crossing the border to those being deported is NEGATIVE without a new wall and before troops get there.

That's a lie, but they don't just come illegally across the southern border, they fly in from all over the world and don't go home as agreed.

Cheaper then taking care of illegal scum.

So true. No benefits that we have to pay for them. Free living, free education, free food and all the other things we give them. Add that up and you can build a 100 mile wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um, illegal immigrants don't get federal assistance.

Another liar, there's a special medicade fund to reimburse hospitals for illegals that skip out on their bill.

$145M Texas border wall project awarded, Customs and Border Protection says

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's arguable that America as it now exists was founded by people who walked across borders without hindrance.

Without those original invaders, the current raging conservatives wouldn't exist.

So true. No benefits that we have to pay for them. Free living, free education, free food and all the other things we give them. Add that up and you can build a 100 mile wall.

But they do pay federal tax, state tax, Social Security, Medicare, sales tax, unemployment, Medicaid and local taxes.

But they do pay federal tax, state tax, Social Security, Medicare, sales tax, unemployment, Medicaid and local taxes.

I’ve heard that 3.1 million of the 29 million pay incomes taxes...is that true?

145 million for 6 miles of wall.
A fraction of what it costs American taxpayers to support the parasites once they get here.

My idea to build the wall economically is to use the labor of guys pinched for being Illegal Aliens. Prisoners only get paid 11 cents an hour, and you can work them dawn to dusk stacking the stones, laying the brick and pouring the cement.

I'll tell you if illegals realized they would be condemned to hard labor instead of relaxing on the prison yard playing poker for cigarettes followed by a little sodomy in the showers for the gay prisoners, they'd be less anxious to violate are immigration laws.

That's how you get shit done alright. I like the way you think.

Really. They get more assistance then citizens.

The alternative, more than a hundred million more illegals coming into this country to climb onto the American Welfare Gravy Train is a lot more expensive.

Global polling indicates that about 170 million people want to come to the US to sponge off the beleaguered taxpayer, mostly from Turd World countries and mostly people without the skills to successfully compete in the American economy.

Hundred million more illegals? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Exaggerate much? Hell, right now the NET number or illegals crossing the border to those being deported is NEGATIVE without a new wall and before troops get there.
That will change the minute a Democrat gets into office.

That is more than 24 million per mile.

What a stupid waste of money we don’t have

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
A waste of money given the fact Trump’s wall of bigotry and hate won’t work:

‘To put it most simply, border barriers will never stop illegal immigration, because a wall or fence cannot apprehend crossers. The agents that Fox News spoke to called a wall “meaningless” without agents and technology to back it up. Mayor Michael Gomez of Douglas, Arizona, labeled the fence a failure in 2010, saying “they jump right over it.” Former Border Patrol spokesperson Mike Scioli has called the fence little more than “a speed bump in the desert.”’

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/why-wall-wont-work
Only dumbasses like you propose to leave the border wall unguarded.

Forum List

Back