148,000 jobs added in December

Why of course, because Obama was the Greatest! Lol
I posted thru July, from snopes, when it was down. Since then it has grown more slowly than under the last admin. And do admit that the historical hurricane losses and fires should have made it grow more quickly-

The U.S. national debt grew by just a bit more than $600 billion in fiscal year 2017, almost half the average annual growth seen in the Obama years.
National debt grew more slowly in FY 2017 under Trump

(damn, not on top of my game this morning due to a cold :eek: )
NATIONAL DEBT:

01/20/2017 19,947,304,555,212.49
01/03/2018 20,492,526,045,598.18

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Yet another pile of bullshit.

Obama inherited a budget with 1.3Trillion deficit in the middle of Great Recession. Trump inherited 0.6T dollar deficit and a healthy, growing economy.

OF COURSE Trump's average annual deficit growth in nominal terms is going to be lower...for now, because this is where were are headed (and that's without tax-cuts):

fig%201%20trillion%20dollar%20deficits%20return%20in%202023.png

You just made no sense.

Facts are what they are, nothing to do with your or my opinion of Obama. Sorry to disappoint.

It’s not from the cbo, it is from crfb.org and from a year ago, one week after Trump took office, and estimates.

Where is your image from?
I posted thru July, from snopes, when it was down. Since then it has grown more slowly than under the last admin. And do admit that the historical hurricane losses and fires should have made it grow more quickly-

The U.S. national debt grew by just a bit more than $600 billion in fiscal year 2017, almost half the average annual growth seen in the Obama years.

NATIONAL DEBT:

Obama inherited a budget with 1.3Trillion deficit in the middle of Great Recession. Trump inherited 0.6T dollar deficit and a healthy, growing economy.

OF COURSE Trump's average annual deficit growth is going to be lower...for now, because this is where were are headed (and that's without tax-cuts):

CBO’s January 2017 Budget and Economic Outlook

It’s not from the cbo, it is from crfb.org and from a year ago, one week after Trump took office, and estimates.

Where is your image from?

NATIONAL DEBT:

OF COURSE Trump's average annual deficit growth is going to be lower...for now, because this is where were are headed (and that's without tax-cuts):

CBO’s January 2017 Budget and Economic Outlook

:rolleyes: Do you have better estimates you want to show us or do you just want to save face by nitpicking shit you are clueless about?

Time to get real - we have structural, long term budget problems as our population is aging and worker per-dependent ratio is worsening while healthcare is getting more and more expensive....and oh by the way we just blew another Trillion on tax-cuts.

Trump sold you on a load of bullshit when he was shooting shit about how easy it is to solve our budget problems - so far he only made the problem worse.

Last edited:
4.1%? That has to be the lowest in 20 years
Good news!

When Obama brought the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4.7%, did you cheer THAT as "good news"?????..............Just asking......LOL

How did Obama do that with anti business taxes, regulations, and trade agreements? Did you think your BS would not be called out? :itsok:

more bullshit

counterfactualChart_v3.0.png

What did Trump do that would be significantly reflected in employment so far? NOTHING

Now why would Nat rate this news as funny? Does he not believe it or is just pizzed because democRATS want to keep Blacks on the dole?

Blacks know well, that the racist orange clown had NOTHING to do with employment for blacks.........Obama brought down the unemployment rate for ALL from 10% to 4.7%........

Besides, we always have these quotes form Trump......

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is.
/----/ Take a gander at this:
Unemployment rate - Black or African-American - since 1972
Black unemployment rate falls to record low
View attachment 169808
It’s pretty much his reducing the size of govt, and you ignored that the debt is down.
Well, I admit I screwed up. Should have read 16,000. Now, I was right, federal emp is down. Or are you claiming that made no difference in spending?.
HAHA way to make a fool of yourself - "16" is NOT %, it is THOUSANDS

"TABLE 3A. Employment changes and tests of significance, seasonally adjusted (in thousands)"

You confused * for %

It's pretty much just jobs unfilled because administration can't get people confirmed. It will be up next year.

Debt is not down, that is another pile of ignorant bullshit.

The debt is up for 2017

U.S. ends fiscal 2017 with $666 billion budget deficit

2018 will be even worse due to tax-cuts.
/----/ Learn the difference between debt and deficit.

According to that graph, moron, blacks should thank Obama NOT the orange clown.......Is there a grown up around to help you?

How did Obama do that with anti business taxes, regulations, and trade agreements?

How Obama did it???? Probably, according to you right wing morons, Obama did it by applying Kenyan magic......LOL

What did Trump do that would be significantly reflected in employment so far? NOTHING

Now, now...........Trump DID do something to impact the employment rate.....

Look at all the damn attorneys that had to be hired to defend the Trump syndicate.

Let's be fair here.........LOL

I did like that the economy improved under Obama, are you some kind of idiot?

Sorry. I have NOT taken the time to "archive" your erudite posts over the Obama 8 years in office.....My bad......

So, I will put you down as an Obama supporter....but still a bit "confused" on how to best express that support......OK???

I did like that the economy improved under Obama, are you some kind of idiot?

Sorry. I have NOT taken the time to "archive" your erudite posts over the Obama 8 years in office.....My bad......

So, I will put you down as an Obama supporter....but still a bit "confused" on how to best express that support......OK???

I didn't like many of Obama's policies but I never claimed about a better economy, it didn't grow as fast as I wanted it to, however it moved in the right direction. I don't like the way Trump handles things but the economy I have complaints. I also don't think the President has as much control of the economy as many think, I think the economy will rise and fall on it's own cycles and is also tied to actions that could of happened decades before. I do think we need to raise taxes and cut spending, so I don't agree with Obama or Trump in their fiscal policies, nor do I agree with Congress.

U.S. Added 148,000 Jobs in December; Unemployment at 4.1%

That ends the year with an average number of jobs per month added at 171,000. The lowest monthly average since 2010.
That is because unemployment is now at the baseline, dufus.

So if there is no unemployment, and unemployment is at “the baseline”, where are all the workers going to come from to fill all of these jobs that Trump’s tax cuts are going to create?

That ends the year with an average number of jobs per month added at 171,000. The lowest monthly average since 2010.

So if there is no unemployment, and unemployment is at “the baseline”, where are all the workers going to come from to fill all of these jobs that Trump’s tax cuts are going to create?

That's the good news, you are going to see businesses competing for workers which means higher pay, more benefits. This will get better as unemployment dips below 4%.

More jobs than workers drives wages up.

I know you lefties hate that, but that is what is happening now.

Where will they come from???
Probably from the next graduating class from Trump University???......

Forum List

Back