15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science never purports to "know" anything. Nothing is ultimately settled. We keep studying and learning endlessly. Those purporting to absolutely "know" anything are the truly "religious" ones. Atheists (agnostics included) are generally content with living in a world ruled by informed consensus because we know the truth is an ever moving target. The goal being to get closer, not to grab the damned thing.
You're another wrong one who doesn't understand science and experimental proof. Stick a roll of toilet paper in your mouth and shaddup you fool.

LMAO, I have the scientific PROOF while you are just guessing. Just sit out you dipshit.
Some experiment that the guy couldn't make happen, like 100 years ago? You can't be serious, you must dream of sucking Jesus' trouser trout.

Some experiment that the guy couldn't make happen, like 100 years ago? You can't be serious, you must dream of sucking Jesus' trouser trout.
I knew you were an IDIOT and didn't belong in S&T by your comments. Sorry, I can't make you smarter so you can understand the science (even though it isn't that hard).

Why don't you talk with the OP to commiserate in the DON'T UNDERSTAND SCIENCE section?

Last edited:
I knew you were an IDIOT and didn't belong in S&T by your comments. Sorry, I can't make you smarter so you can understand the science (even though it isn't that hard).

Why don't you talk with the OP to commiserate in the DON'T UNDERSTAND SCIENCE section?
You can't know if there's life anywhere else in the universe. Don't be an ass. You just sound foolish.

You can't know if there's life anywhere else in the universe. Don't be an ass. You just sound foolish.
STFU lol. If the experiment showed that bacteria still formed, then you would be right. I would be smart enough to admit that life could be out there in the universe somewhere and most likely in our solar system. IOW, I know and understand science and would agree with you. However, the experiment showed this wasn't the case. You can't have it both ways.

Science never purports to "know" anything. Nothing is ultimately settled. We keep studying and learning endlessly. Those purporting to absolutely "know" anything are the truly "religious" ones. Atheists (agnostics included)

An agnostics - like I for example - not knows whether god exists or not exists. Atheists "know" that god is not existing - so it is impossible for an agnostics to be an atheist. Christians believe and trust in god - what also means sometimes they do not now whether god exists or not exists - but their belief leads to trust.

are generally content with living in a world ruled by informed consensus because we know the truth is an ever moving target.

It is not. If you take a big stone and smash it on your foot then you will feel a terrible pain. And the doctor who repairs your broken bones in your foot should also know enough true things about how to do this job very best.

The goal being to get closer, not to grab the damned thing.

Leibniz - one of the most intelligent human beings who ever had lived - said we live here in the best of all possible worlds. A best of all possible worlds contains always also the possibility to become a better world. But everything is also always able to go wrong. And if something goes totally wrong - what we all are absolutelly not able to understand only a little - then it's a very good thing nevertheless to be able to trust in god.

Last edited:
An agnostics - like I for example - not knows whether god exists or not exists.
Would you accept that you are still a sinner if you are wrong being an agnostic?

Here's why:

'The Bible tells us that we must accept by faith that God exists. Hebrews 11:6 says that without faith “it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” God is spirit (John 4:24) so He cannot be seen or touched. Unless God chooses to reveal Himself, He is invisible to our senses (Romans 1:20). The Bible declares that the existence of God can be clearly seen in the universe (Psalm 19:1-4), sensed in nature (Romans 1:18-22), and confirmed in our own hearts (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

Agnostics are unwilling to make a decision either for or against God’s existence. It is the ultimate “straddling the fence” position. Theists believe that God exists. Atheists believe that God does not exist. Agnostics believe that we should not believe or disbelieve in God’s existence, because it is impossible to know either way.

For the sake of argument, let’s throw out the clear and undeniable evidences of God’s existence. If we put the positions of theism and agnosticism on equal footing, which makes the most “sense” to believe in regards to the possibility of life after death? If there is no God, theists and agnostics alike all simply cease to exist when they die. If there is a God, both theists and agnostics will have someone to answer to when they die. From this perspective, it definitely makes more “sense” to be a theist than an agnostic. If neither position can be proven or disproven, it seems wise to make every effort to thoroughly examine the position that may have an infinitely and eternally more desirable end result.

It is normal to have doubts. There are many things in this world that we do not understand. Often, people doubt God’s existence because they do not understand or agree with the things He does and allows. However, as finite human beings we should not expect to be able to comprehend an infinite God. Romans 11:33-34 exclaims, “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! ‘Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?'

We must believe in God by faith and trust His ways by faith. God is ready and willing to reveal Himself in amazing ways to those who will believe in Him. Deuteronomy 4:29 proclaims, “But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and with all your soul.”'

Last edited:
Would you accept that you are still a sinner if you are wrong being an agnostic?

Here's why:

'The Bible tells us that we must accept by faith that God exists. Hebrews 11:6 says that without faith “it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” God is spirit (John 4:24) so He cannot be seen or touched. Unless God chooses to reveal Himself, He is invisible to our senses (Romans 1:20). The Bible declares that the existence of God can be clearly seen in the universe (Psalm 19:1-4), sensed in nature (Romans 1:18-22), and confirmed in our own hearts (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

Agnostics are unwilling to make a decision either for or against God’s existence. It is the ultimate “straddling the fence” position. Theists believe that God exists. Atheists believe that God does not exist. Agnostics believe that we should not believe or disbelieve in God’s existence, because it is impossible to know either way.

For the sake of argument, let’s throw out the clear and undeniable evidences of God’s existence. If we put the positions of theism and agnosticism on equal footing, which makes the most “sense” to believe in regards to the possibility of life after death? If there is no God, theists and agnostics alike all simply cease to exist when they die. If there is a God, both theists and agnostics will have someone to answer to when they die. From this perspective, it definitely makes more “sense” to be a theist than an agnostic. If neither position can be proven or disproven, it seems wise to make every effort to thoroughly examine the position that may have an infinitely and eternally more desirable end result.

It is normal to have doubts. There are many things in this world that we do not understand. Often, people doubt God’s existence because they do not understand or agree with the things He does and allows. However, as finite human beings we should not expect to be able to comprehend an infinite God. Romans 11:33-34 exclaims, “Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! ‘Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?'

We must believe in God by faith and trust His ways by faith. God is ready and willing to reveal Himself in amazing ways to those who will believe in Him. Deuteronomy 4:29 proclaims, “But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and with all your soul.”'

What did you not understand when I said to you I am an agnostics? I am not right or wrong to be an agnostics. I am an agnostics: I don't know whether god exists or not exists. (A question in this context: "Was god existing when he created existence?") Agnosticism is a philosophy and not a belief. Your "arguments" are as stupid as to try to tell a baker it's impossible to bake bread and to be a Christian the same time - what's somehow true because a bakery is not a church and also wrong because god is everywhere - also in a bakery. If I would be god I would anyway prefer to be in a bakery instead to be in a church. The bread in a bakery is much better.

It does not now seem to me that God understands because he exists, but rather that He exists because he understands.
Meister Eckhart

Last edited:
STFU lol. If the experiment showed that bacteria still formed, then you would be right. I would be smart enough to admit that life could be out there in the universe somewhere and most likely in our solar system. IOW, I know and understand science and would agree with you. However, the experiment showed this wasn't the case. You can't have it both ways.
Whatever it showed, that was 100 years ago. That you neglect ALL the science since then is telling. You should stop living in the past, we've recently found all the building blocks of life out in space ready to go...

Atheists "know" that god is not existing - so it is impossible for an agnostics to be an atheist.
Cut the crap. An atheist simply lacks belief in supernatural beings. How many times do you need to be schooled on this? Hey, here's an idea! Next time you're confused.. Look it up:

Oxford Languages Dictionary:
noun

1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Cut the crap. An atheist simply lacks belief in supernatural beings. How many times do you need to be schooled on this? Hey, here's an idea! Next time you're confused.. Look it up:

Oxford Languages Dictionary:
If an atheist is a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods, and an agnostic is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena, then how are these not mutually exclusive? Because I believe that was his point.

What did you not understand when I said to you I am an agnostics? I am not right or wrong to be an agnostics. I am an agnostics: I don't know whether god exists or not exists. (A question in this context: "Was god existing when he created existence?") Agnosticism is a philosophy and not a belief. Your "arguments" are as stupid as to try to tell a baker it's impossible to bake bread and to be a Christian the same time - what's somehow true because a bakery is not a church and also wrong because god is everywhere - also in a bakery. If I would be god I would anyway prefer to be in a bakery instead to be in a church. The bread in a bakery is much better.

It does not now seem to me that God understands because he exists, but rather that He exists because he understands.
Meister Eckhart

As usual, you could not answer a simple question of sin and how the Bible explained agnosticism. Thus, I'll claim victory once more as I posted that you will have committed sin in the Bible by being an agnostic; It's just a nicer way to say it than you will lose everything.

As for your question, I did understand when you stated you are agnostic. You can believe that you are not right nor wrong being it.

However, I'm not stupid when the Bible and science backs me up. This is the science section and creationists have creation science (which I've posted a youtube on already). What do you have when YOU tell a baker it's impossible to bake bread and to be an agnostic at the same time? I wouldn't ask such a dumb question nor make such a dumb point that your dumbass just did. Your last point is saying exactly what you said I was doing.

The point I would make is there is no relationship with agnosticism and evolution according to you. To the OP, it has a relationship to atheism, but you state you do not agree.

Atheists, as you have just demonstrated, are the most arrogant assholes on earth.
No, people making and insisting upon magical claims about eternity and afterlife and sky daddies with zero evidence are easily the most arrogant assholes on the planet. And it is not even close.

If an atheist is a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods,
You're questioning the Oxford Languages Dictionary? Try the FFRF or Atheists International or whoever.. You have to at least start from a solid premise, accept some authoritative definition, while trying to make a rational argument. Also, try not finishing up with
Because I believe
Shirley you cannot be serious.

You're questioning the Oxford Languages Dictionary? Try the FFRF or Atheists International or whoever.. You have to at least start from a solid premise, accept someone authoritative definition, when trying to make a rational argument. Also, try not finishing up with

Shirley you cannot be serious.
You parsed your way out of answering the question. That's quite a talent.

If an atheist is a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods, and an agnostic is a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena, then how are these not mutually exclusive? Because I believe that was his point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back