151 years ago today: Democrats founded and staffed the Ku Klux Klan

I thought the Ku Klux Klan was founded by former confederate soldiers... :eusa_think:
I've read something on Internet about that.
The web is not very reliable.... ;)

That's correct, six ex-soldiers who were simply bored. I laid out the entire founding history just above in 205, reprinted from a year ago.

What this thread is, and it goes on recurringly on this site, is Revisionist History. Some of these wags seem to think that 's what this board is for ----- to keep posting the same myths over and over and over until presumably they get accepted. They're binary-bot partisan hacks who think the entire world is made up of two mutually-exclusive elements, "Republican" and "Democrat" , and all that is good or evil must be associated respectively. That not every event is related to that childishly binary dichotomy seems not to penetrate their imperviously partisan-hack skulls. That's why they're partisan hacks.
Democrats have always hated blacks.....when we freed their salves, they formed the kkk to terrorize and kill them.....
You hate blacks but you claim not to be a Democrat..whats up with that?
Your fake news tell you that....:lol:
I never listen to FOX NEWS1

I thought the Ku Klux Klan was founded by former confederate soldiers... :eusa_think:

That's correct, six ex-soldiers who were simply bored. I laid out the entire founding history just above in 205, reprinted from a year ago.

What this thread is, and it goes on recurringly on this site, is Revisionist History. Some of these wags seem to think that 's what this board is for ----- to keep posting the same myths over and over and over until presumably they get accepted. They're binary-bot partisan hacks who think the entire world is made up of two mutually-exclusive elements, "Republican" and "Democrat" , and all that is good or evil must be associated respectively. That not every event is related to that childishly binary dichotomy seems not to penetrate their imperviously partisan-hack skulls. That's why they're partisan hacks.
Democrats have always hated blacks.....when we freed their salves, they formed the kkk to terrorize and kill them.....
Even FOX knows democrats started the kkk....:lol:

And that is SAD...really sad to know a professional news agency is so uninformed.

And that is SAD...really sad to know a professional news agency is so uninformed.
Is CNN even a news agency? :lol:

It's good to know there's free salve. I could use some for my aching back.

But no, "Democrats" didn't form the KKK. Confederate vet soldiers did. As I've already laid out in detail.
Of course -------------------------------- my story has links, yours doesn't. Guess where that leaves you.
I really think it's great how people are becoming educated on the democrats starting the kkk.....

When I first started discussing history with them, they were uneducated like you....now most people I talk to know what the democrat party did.....

"I really think it's great how people are becoming educated on the democrats starting the kkk..... is a myth pushed by internet mythologists using their own ass for a source"

Finished it for ya.

It's good to know there's free salve. I could use some for my aching back.

But no, "Democrats" didn't form the KKK. Confederate vet soldiers did. As I've already laid out in detail.
Of course -------------------------------- my story has links, yours doesn't. Guess where that leaves you.
I really think it's great how people are becoming educated on the democrats starting the kkk.....

When I first started discussing history with them, they were uneducated like you....now most people I talk to know what the democrat party did.....

"I really think it's great how people are becoming educated on the democrats starting the kkk..... is a myth pushed by internet mythologists using their own ass for a source"

Finished it for ya.
Your ignorance has been duly noted many times here....no need to change now...I mean being the celebrated democrat klansman you are and all....

Actually my sources have been duly noted many times here....no need to change now...I mean me being the celebrated mythbuster of your unliniked unsourced unsubstantiated undocumented bullshit partisan hackery and all....

It had nothing to do with slavery until Lincoln decided to free the slaves as a war measure.
More historical revisionism! The Emancipation Proclamation was issued January 1, 1863, over 18 months after the start of the Civil War! Distorting and lying about easily obtainable historical facts is rather stupid, don't you think? Or don't you think!
18 months is more than enough time to decide to go for such a war measure, you've done nothing to disprove my statement~
Claiming your statement is correct by removing all the earlier context of the full exchange is just another form of revisionism, another way to lie. Your distortions do not change actual history!

The overarching factor which brought on the Civil War was that of SLAVERY! Referring to the unscrupulous and despicable conduct and actions of those southern quislings and turncoats alleging 'States' Rights issues to dilute it's repugnance is just another form revisionism to disguise the facts!

Insurrections are initiated and instituted by TRAITORS regardless of the traitorous reasons and goals. But if your are comfortable with those lies and distortions to salve your tender sensibilities, be welcome to your self-inflected altered state!

Actually my sources have been duly noted many times here....no need to change now...I mean me being the celebrated mythbuster of your unliniked unsourced unsubstantiated undocumented bullshit partisan hackery and all....
Do you really expect democrats to admit they indeed started the kkk? :lol:

At this stage...is there really any difference between the Republican Party and the Klan?

On Dec. 24, 1865, Democrats in the American South formed the Ku Klux Klan as a means of keeing uppity blacks in their place. They attacked the blacks, and any white Republicans who defended or support them, lynching and killing them when possible. Democrat support for, and membership in, the KKK continues to this day, with theDemocrat attacking, insulting, and pillorying blacks who dared to espouse viewpoints the Democrats disagree with.

-----------------------------------------------------------

KKK founded - Dec 24, 1865 - HISTORY.com

151 years ago KKK founded
December 24, 2016

In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the “Ku Klux Klan.” The KKK rapidly grew from a secret social fraternity to a paramilitary force bent on reversing the federal government’s progressive Reconstruction Era-activities in the South, especially policies that elevated the rights of the local African American population.

The name of the Ku Klux Klan was derived from the Greek word kyklos, meaning “circle,” and the Scottish-Gaelic word “clan,” which was probably chosen for the sake of alliteration. Under a platform of philosophized white racial superiority, the group employed violence as a means of pushing back Reconstruction and its enfranchisement of African Americans. Former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the KKK’s first grand wizard; in 1869, he unsuccessfully tried to disband it after he grew critical of the Klan’s excessive violence.

Most prominent in counties where the races were relatively balanced, the KKK engaged in terrorist raids against African Americans and white Republicans at night, employing intimidation, destruction of property, assault, and murder to achieve its aims and influence upcoming elections. In a few Southern states, Republicans organized militia units to break up the Klan. In 1871, the Ku Klux Act passed Congress, authorizing President Ulysses S. Grant to use military force to suppress the KKK. The Ku Klux Act resulted in nine South Carolina counties being placed under martial law and thousands of arrests.

Do you really expect democrats to admit they indeed started the kkk? :lol:

What I expect is for anyone making a historical assertion to offer some kind of documentation to validate that assertion.

When you can't do that, as in for example you, as in for example the OP ---- what you have is revisionism.
Whelp ----- you don't get to do that. You want a fiction, go hang out at a cheap bookstore until they give you some dime novel they can't sell just to get rid of you.

On Dec. 24, 1865, Democrats in the American South formed the Ku Klux Klan as a means of keeing uppity blacks in their place. They attacked the blacks, and any white Republicans who defended or support them, lynching and killing them when possible. Democrat support for, and membership in, the KKK continues to this day, with theDemocrat attacking, insulting, and pillorying blacks who dared to espouse viewpoints the Democrats disagree with.

December 24, 2016

In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the “Ku Klux Klan.” The KKK rapidly grew from a secret social fraternity to a paramilitary force bent on reversing the federal government’s progressive Reconstruction Era-activities in the South, especially policies that elevated the rights of the local African American population.

The name of the Ku Klux Klan was derived from the Greek word kyklos, meaning “circle,” and the Scottish-Gaelic word “clan,” which was probably chosen for the sake of alliteration. Under a platform of philosophized white racial superiority, the group employed violence as a means of pushing back Reconstruction and its enfranchisement of African Americans. Former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the KKK’s first grand wizard; in 1869, he unsuccessfully tried to disband it after he grew critical of the Klan’s excessive violence.

Most prominent in counties where the races were relatively balanced, the KKK engaged in terrorist raids against African Americans and white Republicans at night, employing intimidation, destruction of property, assault, and murder to achieve its aims and influence upcoming elections. In a few Southern states, Republicans organized militia units to break up the Klan. In 1871, the Ku Klux Act passed Congress, authorizing President Ulysses S. Grant to use military force to suppress the KKK. The Ku Klux Act resulted in nine South Carolina counties being placed under martial law and thousands of arrests.
There are a bunch of klan democrats here trying desperately to pawn off their fake narrative that it was them....

Too many normal Americans now know the truth that democrats started the kkk and it is scaring the hell out of the hardcore facsict democrats who are trying to keep their hold on power over their blacks.....

December 24, 2016

You must be retarded. YOUR OWN LINK disproves your post in its first two sentences. And I already pointed this out last night. Yet here you come trotting the same bullshit post expecting different results.

December 24, 2016

You must be retarded. YOUR OWN LINK disproves your post in its first two sentences. And I already pointed this out last night. Yet here you come trotting the same bullshit post expecting different results.
You democrats hated blacks back then and you hate them now...the only change is the chains you use to shackle them.....

Question: How do you tell the difference between a Klan Member and a Republican?

Answer: You can't

December 24, 2016

You democrats hated blacks back then and you hate them now...the only change is the chains you use to shackle them.....

You history revisionists hated the facts then and you hate them now. The only change is the internet you use to spread it from your collective colostomy bag.

You've already agreed with the OP's link, which states, and I quote, "In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the “Ku Klux Klan.”

----- which is true, and which I've been posting the whole time.

Know what terms does not appear on that page at all?

"Democrat" and "Democratic".

Know what else doesn't appear?

"Politics", "politician" or "political". Or for that matter, "party".

Know what else doesn't appear?

"Milkshake".

All for the same reason ----- none of them are relevant.

DUMBASS.

GOP%2Band%2BKKK.jpg

Forum List

Back