17 little children. I remember do you?

The media justified it every step of the way. The original search warrant was laughable and the feds doubled down. David Koresch could have been tapped on the shoulder in the 7-11 and the whole thing would have been straightened out in a day but that's not what the federal cops wanted. It was budget crunch time and the ATF needed a big bust. Fresh from their profound idiocy at Ruby Ridge the same maniacs went after a screwy bunch of gun collectors who acted within the law in anybody's estimation. Federal cops pulled up to the door of the Branch Dividian in a civilian car wearing camouflage clothes and brandishing firearms. Somebody fired a shot and all hell broke loose. The Feds did what the U.S. Military was forbidden to do. They used tanks to saturate buildings with CS gas which was forbidden by the Geneva Convention. The CS gas was carried by a chemical that was similar to lacquer thinner in combustibility. What did they think would happen after the feds shut off the electricity and the Dividians lit candles and cook stoves?

That the Davidians would realize the game was up, and surrender?

That's what reasonable people would have done.

The claims that the CS Started the fire are pretty silly, though. While the CS was delivered in a medium of CS and methanol, most of the methanol had evaporated, which it does pretty quickly. The CS was sprayed in at 8 AM. The fires didn't start until noon.

Oh, also, CS use is forbidden by the chemical warfare treaty in warfare, but it is allowed under that treaty for law enforcement usage.

The FBI and ATF made a LOT of mistakes. But ultimately, if the Davidians were doing nothing wrong (supposedly) then they should have cooperated.

I mean, shit, again, I've seen you guys go hysterical justifying the cops shooting a kid for jaywalking or mouthing off to a cop.

These sick, deranged cultists killed FOUR ATF AGENTS.

The media justified it every step of the way. The original search warrant was laughable and the feds doubled down. David Koresch could have been tapped on the shoulder in the 7-11 and the whole thing would have been straightened out in a day but that's not what the federal cops wanted. It was budget crunch time and the ATF needed a big bust. Fresh from their profound idiocy at Ruby Ridge the same maniacs went after a screwy bunch of gun collectors who acted within the law in anybody's estimation. Federal cops pulled up to the door of the Branch Dividian in a civilian car wearing camouflage clothes and brandishing firearms. Somebody fired a shot and all hell broke loose. The Feds did what the U.S. Military was forbidden to do. They used tanks to saturate buildings with CS gas which was forbidden by the Geneva Convention. The CS gas was carried by a chemical that was similar to lacquer thinner in combustibility. What did they think would happen after the feds shut off the electricity and the Dividians lit candles and cook stoves?

That the Davidians would realize the game was up, and surrender?

That's what reasonable people would have done.

The claims that the CS Started the fire are pretty silly, though. While the CS was delivered in a medium of CS and methanol, most of the methanol had evaporated, which it does pretty quickly. The CS was sprayed in at 8 AM. The fires didn't start until noon.

Oh, also, CS use is forbidden by the chemical warfare treaty in warfare, but it is allowed under that treaty for law enforcement usage.

The FBI and ATF made a LOT of mistakes. But ultimately, if the Davidians were doing nothing wrong (supposedly) then they should have cooperated.

I mean, shit, again, I've seen you guys go hysterical justifying the cops shooting a kid for jaywalking or mouthing off to a cop.

These sick, deranged cultists killed FOUR ATF AGENTS.
The CS event was started at 8 AM. (without warning) and there is reasonable speculation that the spraying went on for several hours even while the fires were raging and the personnel in the tanks couldn't see it. No rational person would argue that any officer in the Military who authorized the same tactics on the enemy would have been court martialed.

Last edited:
they didn't commit suicide. where did you get that information?..oh yeah...television...and who released that information?..oh yeah..the govt....
well, they wouldn't lie...what was I thinking...

Why wouldn't they commit suicide? THey all believed they were God's Chosen going to heaven.
how do you know what they believed?

..oh yeah... television told you what to believe...well..we all know that everything you see on television is real..

they didn't commit suicide. where did you get that information?..oh yeah...television...and who released that information?..oh yeah..the govt....

Why wouldn't they commit suicide? THey all believed they were God's Chosen going to heaven.

..oh yeah... television told you what to believe...well..we all know that everything you see on television is real..

Oh goodness, they were a cult. I think that much is quite obvious.

anyone in a "cult" is automatically....what?

worthy of being gunned down and burnt out?

Where did you get that word "cult"?...did koresh say they were a "cult"?..or did you hear that on television?

Where did you get that word "cult"?...did koresh say they were a "cult"?..or did you hear that on television?

Anyone in a cult is automatically . . . Crazy, like you. :D Lol.

WTF? Do you think I was born yesterday and I'm not familiar with the word "cult" or that it is something new to me? :lol: You don't KNOW any more about this case than the rest of us.

I remember it. Very well. Watched as the federal government murdered 17 kids.

If the cops come to your door and you greet them with a gun you got your family killed.

citizens in some states can resist unlawful entry with deadly force....but regardless..the only way, obviously, the situation could be resolved and allow the gvt to save face was to paint these people as the most horrible creatures you can think of....that way when they kill them all....including the children...people can say..oh well...they were a "cult" and the television said they were "bad" so that's what they get..

WTF? Do you think I was born yesterday and I'm not familiar with the word "cult" or that it is something new to me? :lol: You don't KNOW any more about this case than the rest of us.

so you were the first to call them a cult?
I know the gvt killed 70 some odd people...and 17 or 18 children...but they were in a "cult", too, so it's ok...

I know the gvt killed 70 some odd people...and 17 or 18 children...but they were in a "cult", too, so it's ok...

Nobody said it was okay, but they were definitely a cult.

how is whatever you decide to call them relevant, then?

If the cops come to your door and you greet them with a gun you got your family killed.

citizens in some states can resist unlawful entry with deadly force....but regardless..the only way, obviously, the situation could be resolved and allow the gvt to save face was to paint these people as the most horrible creatures you can think of....that way when they kill them all....including the children...people can say..oh well...they were a "cult" and the television said they were "bad" so that's what they get..

Why did they want those children murdered?

Could this be an attack on hillary?

Because THAT is what they were. Cult members. They called themselves the "Branch Davidians." They have a history, you know.

BRANCH DAVIDIANS (STUDENTS OF THE SEVEN SEALS)

I

I heard you are holding people against their will. We want to come in and see if everything's OK. Here is our warrant. No you say? Fuck you we're coming in.

You blame the hostage negotiator when the criminals kill the hostages?

Because THAT is what they were. Cult members. They called themselves the "Branch Davidians." They have a history, you know.

You know that Areal Castro guy who held 3 girls for 10 years? Rotagilla would defend that guys right to privacy if he could pin it on hillary.

I don't think they considered themselves a "cult"..it's a negative term and you know it....something you heard said on tv to describe them...

I

I heard you are holding people against their will. We want to come in and see if everything's OK. Here is our warrant. No you say? Fuck you we're coming in.

You blame the hostage negotiator when the criminals kill the hostages?
that's not why the cops went there...why invent fantasy scenarios?

You know that Areal Castro guy who held 3 girls for 10 years? Rotagilla would defend that guys right to privacy if he could pin it on hillary.

we aren't talking about any of that, though, are we?...why are you trying to change the subject?

Why did they want those children murdered?

Could this be an attack on hillary?

who?

Yeah well, I see a lot of people might think there was something behind these killings by the feds. However, to me, this David Koresh guy seems no different than the Kool-Aid minister who murdered all of those people because of his religious persecution complex. I've read about what the children who escaped with their lives have claimed about this man.

Forum List

Back