18 Republicans vote against resolution to support Finland & Sweden joining NATO

Why would an American vote against a resolution to support Finland & Sweden joining NATO?

Maybe they represent constituents that woke up & realized America shouldn't have to protect the world?
It's not our job or our obligation to support the defense needs of countries that should handle it themselves.
We are $31 trill in debt & growing.
The tit is dry & the cow died

How about we altogether withdraw from outdated & no longer necessary foreign entanglements like NATO, go full pre-WWI & mind out own f*ing business again?
Europe would be better off if they learned to take care of themselves & maybe our kids won't have to pay 95% tax rates to pay off our fiscal dumbfuckery

Trust me, you know jack and you should keep YOUR mouth shut.

I know Jack, Bill, Tom and Peter plus the FM and believe me, you are not cut from their cloth. Try joining the Water Buffalos.

NATO members don't make a move to do anything unless they have America's approval and financial backing.

Yet you keep asking ME about some club you haven't a chance of ever joining! Across threads! :auiqs.jpg: It's like you think you are OWED an answer! :21:

Maybe so, but I'm not the one on the outside looking in. :laughing0301:
Big dodge loser. You could have been a man and answered the question. See ya.

So, what happens when Finland joins NATO which prompts Russia to invade the Finnish portion of Karelia?

Has anybody thought that far ahead?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back