1932-1972 Federal Govt Experimented on Blacks By Injections of Syphilis Just to See What Happens

Yet youd call me a racist if I said (and I have), that a black person has to EARN my trust. Until they do, I consider them violent, vulgar, and to be avoided

Wow. You really are a fucking lowlife.

When your skin color has been the reason for hundreds of years of oppression, you will have a point.

Otherwise, you are completely

91+6LJTjUYL._SY679_.jpg

Yet youd call me a racist if I said (and I have), that a black person has to EARN my trust. Until they do, I consider them violent, vulgar, and to be avoided

When your skin color has been the reason for hundreds of years of oppression, you will have a point.

Otherwise, you are completely

View attachment 483285

You've been oppressed for hundreds of years?

Actually. NO ONE was infected deliberately. Over 300 men already infected entered the study. Also avoided is the fact that the study itself was by al all black college conducted by all black researchers. A control group of 200 was also in the study who were syphilis free.
Yeah... The fact that they were black as well, doesn't really mean anything... They are still dicks. I mean after the study they should have given them the means to get rid of it.

Sure... Black... White... It doesn't matter... There are good people, bad people in both groups. A dick move is a dick move regardless.

I don't believe in Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, etc.
People get various sores or ulcers on soft body parts, it's possible they are spread person-to-person by such contact, but even so, I'm suspecting certain caustic chemicals or poisons are involved.

Wut?

Actually. NO ONE was infected deliberately. Over 300 men already infected entered the study. Also avoided is the fact that the study itself was by al all black college conducted by all black researchers. A control group of 200 was also in the study who were syphilis free.
Yeah... The fact that they were black as well, doesn't really mean anything... They are still dicks. I mean after the study they should have given them the means to get rid of it.

Sure... Black... White... It doesn't matter... There are good people, bad people in both groups. A dick move is a dick move regardless.

I mean after the study they should have given them the means to get rid of it.

After they've had it for a certain amount of time, it causes permanent brain and organ damage.
Too late to be cured.

Tertiary syphilis
About 15% to 30% of people infected with syphilis who don't get treatment will develop complications known as late (tertiary) syphilis. In the late stage, the disease may damage your brain, nerves, eyes, heart, blood vessels, liver, bones and joints. These problems may occur many years after the original, untreated infection.

Syphilis - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic

Being unknowingly infected with syphilis might not be that bad if they let me contract it the traditional way.

But, I'm not fond of needles.

The study itself was conducted by the Public Health Service.

The doctors doing the research were white.

He's lying about all black researchers.

You're lying about all white researchers.

Forum List

Back