1984 wasn't supposed to be a how to Manual-Wikipedia Shuts down edits on "Recession"

i said a recession. it’s likely going to get deep

every point you made was refuted and debunked or shown to be be opposite…yet you continue to ignore reality
You said we are in a deep recession. You didn’t say it was likely to get deep. You said we are in one.

No one changed the definition of a recession. You just are having a devil of a time making the current economy fit it.

You said we are in a deep recession. You didn’t say it was likely to get deep. You said we are in one.

No one changed the definition of a recession. You just are having a devil of a time making the current economy fit it.
1) don’t recall saying that…but i meant we are in one and it’s likely going to get worse
2) i know..it’s the same it’s always been you and xiden just won’t admit the reality you created

1) don’t recall saying that…but i meant we are in one and it’s likely going to get worse
2) i know..it’s the same it’s always been you and xiden just won’t admit the reality you created
You probably don’t recall saying the definition was changed either but you did.

You are a joke.

oh you ans xiden are trying to redefine it…but it’s not changed
We aren’t. Everyone seemed to think the two quarters of negative growth was the definition but it’s not.

The definition is a significant drop in the boarder economy that lasts more than a few months.

We haven’t met that definition yet.

We aren’t. Everyone seemed to think the two quarters of negative growth was the definition but it’s not.

The definition is a significant drop in the boarder economy that lasts more than a few months.

We haven’t met that definition yet.
haha only in your mind…most people realize 6 months is “more then a few months”

we have. 5 months is a “few months”
You just said the recession started a month ago. Now it started 5 months ago.

You need to have a serious discussion with yourself and get your guys’ story straight. I can’t keep dealing with a changing story.

You just said the recession started a month ago. Now it started 5 months ago.

You need to have a serious discussion with yourself and get your guys’ story straight. I can’t keep dealing with a changing story.
huh? no i never said it stated five months ago

i get it, it is comprehension that is your problem

huh? no i never said it stated five months ago

i get it, it is comprehension that is your problem
No, the problem here is that you don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

If the contraction started 5 months ago, then the recession started 5 months ago.

You really should leave this to the professionals.

Everyone on the right is salivating for a depression. They’re begging for it. They’re attacking anyone who says that we might not be in a recession.

They know a recession is good for their politics.
Anyone with half a brain can see it coming. Nobody wants it, but for sure these motherfuckers have done it to us. Biden started the big shitball rolling downhill on day 1 in office.
It's affecting the entire world, too. Bad business, that.

Forum List

Back