1984 wasn't supposed to be a how to Manual-Wikipedia Shuts down edits on "Recession"

You don’t have data, do you.
haha yes that’s it there is no data showing gdp is negative again, snd thst inflation. is 9.1 and that interest rates are rising or the stock market is in crisis

haha yes that’s it there is no data showing gdp is negative again, snd thst inflation. is 9.1 and that interest rates are rising or the stock market is in crisis
Which of those do you think is relevant to declaring a recession?

It’s not inflation. It’s not interest rates. It’s not the stock market.

PCE is up. GDI is up. Employment is up. These are factors that are actually relevant.

Which of those do you think is relevant to declaring a recession?

It’s not inflation. It’s not interest rates. It’s not the stock market.

PCE is up. GDI is up. Employment is up. These are factors that are actually relevant.
all of it are things to consider along with gdp

gdi means nothing when everyone income is being eaten up by 9.1 inflation

and PCE has drastically slowed

all of it are things to consider along with gdp

gdi means nothing when everyone income is being eaten up by 9.1 inflation

and PCE has drastically slowed
Real GDI is up.

PCE is up. Not negative.

Stock market is not the economy. Interest rates are driven by the Fed, not the economy. Inflation is already taken into account in everything else.

That’s why the NBER doesn’t list them as factors to consider. But you’re more of an expert, right?

Real GDI is up.

PCE is up. Not negative.

Stock market is not the economy. Interest rates are driven by the Fed, not the economy. Inflation is already taken into account in everything else.

That’s why the NBER doesn’t list them as factors to consider. But you’re more of an expert, right?
PCE has slowed drastically due to the economy

the fed raises or lowers rates as a response to the economy

and how do you know they don’t consider those factors? they didn’t say they didn’t

GDI is going to be up because inflation is driving it, the problem is it can’t keep up with xiden’s inflation and thus is all eaten up

PCE has slowed drastically due to the economy

the fed raises or lowers rates as a response to the economy

and how do you know they don’t consider those factors? they didn’t say they didn’t

GDI is going to be up because inflation is driving it, the problem is it can’t keep up with xiden’s inflation and thus is all eaten up
The NBER statement lists factors to be considered. None of them are what you listed nor would it make sense to consider Fed rates to an economic indicator.

PCE is up. It’s not negative. You said demand was down. We just don’t see it.

Real GDI is corrected for inflation. So is real GDP. Actual dollar GDP is up like 7%.

The NBER statement lists factors to be considered. None of them are what you listed nor would it make sense to consider Fed rates to an economic indicator.

PCE is up. It’s not negative. You said demand was down. We just don’t see it.

Real GDI is corrected for inflation. So is real GDP. Actual dollar GDP is up like 7%.
they specifically say there are other indicators and factors

yes we see demand is down…look at the price of gas dropped

real consumer spending only increase .1 for last month.

they specifically say there are other indicators and factors

yes we see demand is down…look at the price of gas dropped

real consumer spending only increase .1 for last month.
Gas prices going down is not the same as saying demand is down. You are making flimsy assumptions.

Interest rates are not economic activity. It makes no sense to include it.

Most of the factors they do include are up. Not down. Industrial production is up over the last 6 months. Employment is up.

Gas prices going down is not the same as saying demand is down. You are making flimsy assumptions.

Interest rates are not economic activity. It makes no sense to include it.

Most of the factors they do include are up. Not down. Industrial production is up over the last 6 months. Employment is up.
i am not making the assumptions

interest rates don’t impact economic activity??? hahaha yeah sorry pal you really can’t be serious
a
total IPI moved down .2 percent in june

i am not making the assumptions

interest rates don’t impact economic activity??? hahaha yeah sorry pal you really can’t be serious
a
total IPI moved down .2 percent in june
You assume drop in gas prices is due to drop in demand. Bad assumption.

I didn’t say interest rates don’t impact economic activity. You misquoted me. You need better reading comprehension.

One month decrease in IPI is not a recession. IPI is up like 2% over the course of this alleged recession.

You assume drop in gas prices is due to drop in demand. Bad assumption.

I didn’t say interest rates don’t impact economic activity. You misquoted me. You need better reading comprehension.

One month decrease in IPI is not a recession. IPI is up like 2% over the course of this alleged recession.
1) it’s not an assumption it’s a fact
2) yes you did
3) nope but it’s one of the factors and shows 1) you were wrong 2) that demand has slowed

like i said we were likely in a recession long before the second qtr negative economic growth numbers were reported

1) it’s not an assumption it’s a fact
2) yes you did
3) nope but it’s one of the factors and shows 1) you were wrong 2) that demand has slowed

like i said we were likely in a recession long before the second qtr negative economic growth numbers were reported
You don’t get to call an assumption a fact. It’s an assumption. You provided no data about gas consumption. Very dishonest.
I didn’t. I said that interest rates aren’t economic activity. You changed my words. Very dishonest.
IPI went down a tiny amount in one month. I guess it’s a recession then. Very dishonest.

You are just making crap up now.

You don’t get to call an assumption a fact. It’s an assumption. You provided no data about gas consumption. Very dishonest.
I didn’t. I said that interest rates aren’t economic activity. You changed my words. Very dishonest.
IPI went down a tiny amount in one month. I guess it’s a recession then. Very dishonest.

You are just making crap up now.
1) i’m not you are calling a fact an assumption
2) yes it is economic activity and directly impacts it
3) wait…you are the one that said it was up…i showed you were lying and. now i’m the dishonest one?

hahah

Last edited:
1) i’m not you are calling a fact an assumption
2) yes it is economic activity and directly impacts it
3) wait…you are the one that said it was up…i showed you were lying and. now i’m the dishonest one?

hahah
Yeah, you’re dishonest and won’t listen to anything I have to say anyway.

It’s not a recession. Not yet. That’s a fact.

Yeah, you’re dishonest and won’t listen to anything I have to say anyway.

It’s not a recession. Not yet. That’s a fact.
the demand for gas dropped to 8.06 million barrels a day last week…it hasn’t been thar low since 1996

you have no clue, i listen to what you say and that’s how i know that

it’s a recession…likely been one for at least a month…i know you and xiden want to try and spin it but it is

the demand for gas dropped to 8.06 million barrels a day last week…it hasn’t been thar low since 1996

you have no clue, i listen to what you say and that’s how i know that

it’s a recession…likely been one for at least a month…i know you and xiden want to try and spin it but it is
Oh lord. You just declared the “deep” recession is now just a month old?

You’re a joke.

You already declared it a deep recession.

Like I said, you’re a joke.
i said a recession. it’s likely going to get deep

every point you made was refuted and debunked or shown to be be opposite…yet you continue to ignore reality

Forum List

Back