1996 Court Document Confirms Tara Reade Shared Biden Harassment Complaint

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The San Luis Obispo County court filing is the first official public record confirming she made allegations at that time,” the San Luis Obispo Tribune is reporting.

I’m so happy I bought that pallet of popcorn at Sam’s Club.
E40C1CD6-FC39-43DE-BF91-75FC56FB6F0D.jpeg

“The San Luis Obispo County court filing is the first official public record confirming she made allegations at that time,” the San Luis Obispo Tribune is reporting.

View attachment 333334

And you voted for Trump inspire of 20 credible assault allegations. Join the club.
Thread is not about Trump. Direct violation of rules.
Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

View attachment 333334

And you voted for Trump inspire of 20 credible assault allegations. Join the club.

"20 credible assault allegations" ... I thought y'all would have conjured up at least 35 by now...

Sheesh .. what happened, y'all are slippin.. :smile:

View attachment 333334

20 credible assault allegations ... I thought y'all would have conjured up at least 35 by now... :smile:

Give it time. You guys have only conjured up...two...?

View attachment 333334

20 credible assault allegations ... I thought y'all would have conjured up at least 35 by now... :smile:

Give it time. You guys have only conjured up...two...?

Yup, less practice on character assassinations is my guess..

Any bets the MSM does NOT ask Biden about it?
Biden will be in the basement under the basement until after the election.

Ask him about what? After the one friendly interview with one of the idiots on Morning Joe, this is officially over.........the press will move on and any question about biden will simply be replaced with...."But....But...Trump...." and accusations that Reade is either a nut or a slut or both....

From the OP:

The declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault.

Read more here: https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics-government/article242527331.html#storylink=cpy
I'm sure it was someone else in Joe Biden's office.

There are a lot of people working in those places. Here's what is funny. Filing a false police report is criminal. When she filed her police report - it did not include Biden's name.

View attachment 333334

Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Thanks, it is about time we started dealing with these left wingers like tht mopes they are.......

View attachment 333334

Keep in mind, Weatherman 2020 is a character assassin. He is loose with the truth and the facts, and counts on the reader not to read anything he posts; please review the comprehensive post #5 by Coyote, above.

View attachment 333334

Keep in mind, Weatherman 2020 is a character assassin. He is loose with the truth and the facts, and counts on the reader not to read anything he posts; please review the comprehensive post #5 by Coyote, above.
Who was it in Joe Biden’s office who sexually assaulted her right in Joe Biden’s office?

Any bets the MSM does NOT ask Biden about it?
Biden will be in the basement under the basement until after the election.

Ask him about what? After the one friendly interview with one of the idiots on Morning Joe, this is officially over.........the press will move on and any question about biden will simply be replaced with...."But....But...Trump...." and accusations that Reade is either a nut or a slut or both....
Tara is making the rounds offering to take a polygraph after Joe Biden takes one first. That's a good sign.

View attachment 333334

Thanks, it is about time we started dealing with these left wingers like tht mopes they are.......
You can’t even have a thread about gardening without the freaks screaming orange man bad. We need to report every post that violates the rules.

Yep......scorched earth from now on.............no more games.

Reade’s then-husband Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration. Dronen at the time was contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce, Superior Court records show.

interesting he files for divorce and she files a restraining order against him? He then contest the restraining order.

“It was obvious that this event had a very traumatic effect on (Reade), and that she is still sensitive and effected (sic) by it today,” Dronen wrote.

Reade described incidents of abuse throughout her life. In interviews with The Tribune and other media, Reade has identified herself as a domestic violence survivor and victim’s advocate.

Also I find it interesting that she has a history of being abused

In it, he writes Reade told him about “a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe Biden’s office.”

So why is the accuser of this sexual harassment not named in this declaration if it was told to him by her. She tells 3 other people but does not tell her husband.

Why can Dronen definitely say Joe Biden harassed her as she must have told him as they were married and living together

Though the ex-husband disputed many statements Reade made in her declaration

interesting he is also calling her a liar

The brief statement which appears to be a court document begs the question why not produce the whole court document if the writer of this story has it. Anybody can type that. Why is it being used in a divorce hearing?

In most places, however, to protect divorce documents from being open to the public, one or both participants must ask the court to file records in the case under seal. When a court files divorce records under seal, confidential or sensitive information within those records remains private and doesn't become a matter of public record. Courts can order entire records or portions of them to be filed under seal.

So if it was sealed then Houston we have a problem and maybe the wife and husband probably should have a copy of it. This is just an assumption on my part. IF they do then they probably can go public with it unless there is some reason not to.

Still at best as it is vague and does not convey direct knowledge that she told him that Joe Biden was sexually harassing her.

still I am finding it hard to believe when she says that Joe B in the hallway attempts to assault her. I am assuming that is the only incident that she has said happen.

"I remember it happened all at once... his hands were on me and underneath my clothes." He then penetrated her with his fingers, she said.

"I remember him saying, first, as he was doing it 'Do you want to go somewhere else?' and then him saying to me, when I pulled away... he said 'Come on man, I heard you liked me,'" she said.

Come on man ?? Is Joe a wannabe African american.

Well as Joe says she has the right to be heard and I would not disagree with that.

She was dismissed and we have to get to the bottom of why was she dismissed and what led to the dismissal.

Bottom line
Joe Biden is running against Donald Trump, who has been accused of sexual misconduct by some 25 women. Joe likes to touch people and he shouldn't

Last edited:

View attachment 333334

You can’t even have a thread about gardening without the freaks screaming orange man bad. We need to report every post that violates the rules.

Report it. Like I told you before - the topic also includes sexual assault allegations. Oh...and it's not about popcorn.

Forum List

Back