1rst Putin Airstrike Kills 36 Syrians, Lots of Children and 0 ISIS

Syria crisis: Russia and US military to hold talks on air strikes - BBC News
_85840046_russian_airstrikes_syria.png

Told you so.

bbc.com/news/world/-middle-east-34399164

Russia will not go after ISIS unless or until they become a direct threat to Assad. They will concentrate on killing the enemies of ISIS because they are also enemies of Assad. Plus innocents. Russia will kill lots of innocents as proven with today's attack.

Well Putin is a Leftist, therefore it serves evil. Which is why obama, also a Leftist will not go after ISIS unless or until they become a direct threat to Assad. It will concentrate on killing the enemies of ISIS because they are also enemies of Assad. Plus innocents. obama has killed lots of innocents ... .

Told you so.

bbc.com/news/world/-middle-east-34399164

Russia will not go after ISIS unless or until they become a direct threat to Assad. They will concentrate on killing the enemies of ISIS because they are also enemies of Assad. Plus innocents. Russia will kill lots of innocents as proven with today's attack.

Well Putin is a Leftist, therefore it serves evil. Which is why obama, also a Leftist will not go after ISIS unless or until they become a direct threat to Assad. It will concentrate on killing the enemies of ISIS because they are also enemies of Assad. Plus innocents. obama has killed lots of innocents ... .
You sound like a total idiot. Our guys are risking their lives to take out ISIS targets and traitors like you try to deny them the respect and thanks they deserve. All because of your obsessive Obama derangement.

I'm surprised...NO MENTION of a fucking RED LINE.... The Coward in Chief...what a fucking joke, unfortunately the joke is on America!

j7U79KS.png

Looking at the aerial strike damage videos and looking at the map of the situation in Syria these strikes were tactically meaningless. The number of shorties Russia will have to fly and that backed up with boots on the ground I have no idea what Russia thinks they are doing. Do they really think they can make a difference? Cause a whole lot of mayhem perhaps but bring Assad back in control? Not a chance. Russia might have well stood on top of a building and shouted at the rebels as much impact as these strikes had.

Looking at the aerial strike damage videos and looking at the map of the situation in Syria these strikes were tactically meaningless. The number of shorties Russia will have to fly and that backed up with boots on the ground I have no idea what Russia thinks they are doing. Do they really think they can make a difference? Cause a whole lot of mayhem perhaps but bring Assad back in control? Not a chance. Russia might have well stood on top of a building and shouted at the rebels as much impact as these strikes had.

It's the VISUAL to all other ME muslim countries... Russia takes the lead, America is back playing golf at Edwards! The WORLD laughs at Obuma, as it should!

Great. Now Putin is blowing up stuff in the Middle East. Just what the world needs, one more person blowing stuff up in Middle East. Welcome to the party, Putin! Please let us know when you get as bored as everyone else with blowing up stuff in the Middle East.

You sound like a total idiot.

laughter5.jpg

Our guys are risking their lives to take out ISIS targets...

Yes... Those guys in Tampa and Vegas, flying those drones are risking every form of depravity... the blisters and carpal tunnel... the damage to those lower backs is beyond human endurance. It's just awful... .

We rarely find that sort of personal sacrifice outside of the basements and bedrooms of High Schoolers and college attendees well on their way to dropping out.

It's the VISUAL to all other ME muslim countries... Russia takes the lead, America is back playing golf at Edwards! The WORLD laughs at Obuma, as it should!
"Russia takes the lead"? At what? Can we put it in the Olympics next year?

obama is mad he says "Let me at 'em. I'll show that Russian how a black man surrenders."

You are kidding, right?

• Putin throws down Obama
    Pravda ^ | 06/18/2013 | Xavier Lerma
    Not so fast Mr. Hope and Change. Haven't you heard? There's a new Sheriff in town in the Middle East. President Putin reminded Barry that he's in charge. He already reminded Netanyahu recently after Israel fired into Damascus in early May. Afterward, Bibi sang a different tune. Putin's talent as a Judo expert is always useful in these situations. When Obama was continually arming Syrian rebels; declaring no fly zones and moving his Marines into Jordan Putin took quick action. Obama sang a different tune as well and even said, "and finally we compared notes on President Putin's expertise in...

You wish the world was laughing. American continued to bomb ISIS targets today and ignored Russia's warning about air space. The US even bombed an ISIS target near Aleppo in the so called Russia area of operations. Perhaps the US was trying to show Russia were the targets were. No one is cheering for the Russian incompetence and large amount of collateral damage.

You are kidding, right?

Not so fast Mr. Hope and Change. Haven't you heard? There's a new Sheriff in town in the Middle East. President Putin reminded Barry that he's in charge. He already reminded Netanyahu recently after Israel fired into Damascus in early May. Afterward, Bibi sang a different tune. Putin's talent as a Judo expert is always useful in these situations. When Obama was continually arming Syrian rebels; declaring no fly zones and moving his Marines into Jordan Putin took quick action. Obama sang a different tune as well and even said, "and finally we compared notes on President Putin's expertise in...
"There is a new Sheriff in town"? Really? Assad's errand boy is the "new Sheriff"?

You wish the world was laughing. American continued to bomb ISIS targets today and ignored Russia's warning about air space. The US even bombed an ISIS target near Aleppo in the so called Russia area of operations. Perhaps the US was trying to show Russia were the targets were. No one is cheering for the Russian incompetence and large amount of collateral damage.
And why are we bombing ISIS? ISIS is not just the male fighters. It is women and children. Are we going to kill them too?

ROTFLMFAO...Since we started bombing last year we have average TEN air strikes a day... Do you have any idea how many sortes we did to saddam?... The difference is that you bleeding heart liberals make a big deal out of a small amount of civilian causalities while the GOAL of WAR is WINNING...Russia realizes this, you fucking bed wetters don't!

You are kidding, right?

"There is a new Sheriff in town"? Really? Assad's errand boy is the "new Sheriff"?

Yup!

You sound like a total idiot.

laughter5.jpg

Our guys are risking their lives to take out ISIS targets...

Yes... Those guys in Tampa and Vegas, flying those drones are risking every form of depravity... the blisters and carpal tunnel... the damage to those lower backs is beyond human endurance. It's just awful... .

We rarely find that sort of personal sacrifice outside of the basements and bedrooms of High Schoolers and college attendees well on their way to dropping out.
You sir are the very definition of a low information person. You do not know that Americans are in harms way, yet you speak as though you are informed. So confident in your brainwashed mind that you mock the idea that at this very moment and for over a year Americans have been risking their lives for you killing terrorist that want to harm you. You are so stupid you think this air war is being fought by drones piloted in Tampa and Vegas. How sad for those who serve.

www.theaviationist.com/tag/operation-inherent-resolve/

newsweek.com/waging-tangled-air-war-over-syria-and-iraq-378166

www.defense.gov/News/Special-Reports/0814_Inherent-Resolve

Forum List

Back